Mgtow thread

I'd wager the # of MGTOW members who will eventually get married and have kids is pretty high. It's similar to the idiots in their late teens and young 20's that say they will never get married or have kids. News flash - almost all of them do.

I'd wager the # of MGTOW members who will eventually get married and have kids is pretty high. It's similar to the idiots in their late teens and young 20's that say they will never get married or have kids. News flash - almost all of them do.
Oh I would bet on it.

I would go further. I would bet that the percentages of MGTOW at each age who end up getting remarried is no different than the percentage of the rest of the male population.

This is an 'of the moment projection' which changes the minute a new circumstance (a woman you want to marry) arises.

Most of the MGTOW shit I've heard lumps all women in together with feminist SJWs and views all married men as brainwashed victims the same way the feminist SJWs paint all men to be abusive sex fiends and all women as highly qualified individuals being discriminated against. Both trains of thought are stupid, although MGTOW is less shitty as a movement because they aren't forcing their shit on everyone else.

My wife is socially conservative and probably has a stronger belief in the usefulness of gender roles that a lot of the MGTOW dorks. Painting with a wide brush isn't helping anyone.

I first heard the term MGTOW like 5 or 6 years ago, if not longer. I followed the red pill loosely, but I haven't kept up with current issues and whatever else that took its place. I got busy with other things in my life and forgot about the MGTOW stuff after a while, plus the drama, such as this one was turning me off. During the beginning, if I recall correctly, there was 4 or 5 different competing interest groups:

PUA
MRM
MGTOW
Christian/Religious group

These groups were fighting among each other for men's attention(whatever that means)

If I had to label myself, my thinking/philosophy/outlook on life is more closer to MGTOW than the other groups. MGTOW to me was always putting your needs first before any woman(and anyone else) as long as it was done so in a way that it didn't harm anyone or anything in the process.

I've had a divorce. I'm just not a pussy who lets it define my life.

And I find you to be less than human. You have a weird fascination with your mother and grandmother, thinking that these are somehow pure women while all the women of today are pure evil. Go see a therapist, you fucking moron.

No, you're just part of the mindless mass that is your stupid, childish movement. You're living in fear, promoting victimhood in men, and are overall contributing to a weaker society. Fuck you, fuck off.

Your just an angry pussy who is scared to death of being lonely and so like the bitch of a human being that you are you have to drag everyone down by promoting a shitty outdated way of life that today's women are not qualified to live.

You don't understand life and generation. Your brain doesn' work I use mothers and grand mothers as an example women living and thinking differently than tinder sluts and you come to some weird fetish. Classic case of projecting your own fucked up fetishes.

You said you were divorced and you got remarried because you are not a pussy. Guess what, you are a world class cuck. People like you are destroying the world by breeding and overpopulating the world. Yet your so arrogant to think you are contributing in a positive manner.

I love how you end it with the whole fuck you insults. I was watching a feminist debate with a Trump supporter and the feminist didn'thave a comeback and so just resorted with saying fuck you.

In conclusion you are scared of mgtow and envy them because you don't have the balls to get out of your shitty outdated way of life that you be believe is true. But since your too much of a coward and weak willed. Like the fat acceptance bitches who wish to be thin but lack of will power for dieting has them pretending to be healthy in order to avoid admitting they have a problem. Thus you are the marriage version of fat acceptance.

Btw, how much did your first divorce cost? I mean since becoming mgtow I saved money and used it to start an online business which led to a decent income and being able to afford a house and having time for meditation as well as martial arts.

Tell me how your marriages has enriched your life. Tell me why your first marriage failed and the cost of divorce....

Your just an angry pussy who is scared to death of being lonely and so like the bitch of a human being that you are you have to drag everyone down by promoting a shitty outdated way of life that today's women are not qualified to live.

You don't understand life and generation. Your brain doesn' work I use mothers and grand mothers as an example women living and thinking differently than tinder sluts and you come to some weird fetish. Classic case of projecting your own fucked up fetishes.

You said you were divorced and you got remarried because you are not a pussy. Guess what, you are a world class cuck. People like you are destroying the world by breeding and overpopulating the world. Yet your so arrogant to think you are contributing in a positive manner.

I love how you end it with the whole fuck you insults. I was watching a feminist debate with a Trump supporter and the feminist didn'thave a comeback and so just resorted with saying fuck you.

In conclusion you are scared of mgtow and envy them because you don't have the balls to get out of your shitty outdated way of life that you be believe is true. But since your too much of a coward and weak willed. Like the fat acceptance bitches who wish to be thin but lack of will power for dieting has them pretending to be healthy in order to avoid admitting they have a problem. Thus you are the marriage version of fat acceptance.

Btw, how much did your first divorce cost? I mean since becoming mgtow I saved money and used it to start an online business which led to a decent income and being able to afford a house and having time for meditation as well as martial arts.

Tell me how your marriages has enriched your life. Tell me why your first marriage failed and the cost of divorce....
This is just funny because you don't know the first thing about me. You're just assuming that I'm terrified of loneliness because that's the only way your narrative holds up. You fail to see your own shortcomings (which is why you were burned to begin with, yet you're blaming all women for your own failures), and you can't tolerate the idea that someone else is doing fine in a healthy relationship because that would mean that the problem is you. Trust me, it is.

You call me a cuck because you have no argument. See above, you miserable waste of life. Your very selfish existence is a pure waste of oxygen, water, and food.

I don't have kids (yet). So there goes that empty point.

I told you to go fuck yourself because you need to hear it. You're a simple coward. Good thing we don't have men like you in my organization. We'd be dead if we did.

No, I don't envy you at all. I pity you, and I'm pissed at you for allowing yourselves to become so pathetic. You are responsible for your own actions, not women. You have huge character flaws, and that's why you get left by these women that you hate so much. You don't realize it, but they are literally telling you that you're not good enough. In some ways, you were super helpful to me. It allowed me to date around, figure out what I wanted in a partner, find the right one, and select my mate. It was because of you and your pathetic ilk that I honestly had significantly less competition, making things way easier for me. And fat acceptance? Are you serious? I hold fat people responsible for being fat slobs. And I hold you responsible for being pathetic to the point where women won't date you. No inconsistency on my end, little boy.

My divorce ended up costing me about $5k. Virtaully nothing. I still have plenty of money that allows me to scuba dive, skydive, rock climb, snowboard, and surf. As for your meditation, fucking lol. You mean shit post on Sherdog? You're rapidly approaching my post count, and I've had an account for 5 years less than you. I mean, fucking be honest, dude.

My marriage has given me a wonderful partner who I can build a life with. She's my other half, keeping me grounded while supporting me to push myself and reach my full potential. She's always there for me, acting as my teammate. She's my best friend who I do all sorts of stuff with, and I can't imagine not having her around because she's awesome. I got divorced because I was a young Green Beret who put his family second all the time. She was a selfish person to begin with, so that was a bad combination. I threw myself into my career, spending 9 months of every year away from home. When I was home, I was mentally checked out. She became extremely resentful and hostile as a result, so we fought all the time. I ended up becoming extremely resentful of her because I wanted my home life to be my break from all the deployments, training, and stress from work. When two people are resentful of one another, the relationship is already dead. After a few months of fighting, it died. The end. We both ended up making some mistakes, no one cheated, and after the dust settled, I took stock of my part of the failure. I took corrective actions so that I would not repeat those mistakes (it also helps that I'm not on a Team anymore, so I am away a hell of a lot less), so when I found my wife, I was prepared to not make those mistakes. I haven't, finding better balance in my life, and my wife is way better than my first wife ever was, so the stakes are a little higher. My wife and I love one another very much, and things are going great. The key take-away here is that I looked at those things that I fucked up on, and then I fixed them. I'm not perfect, and neither is my wife. But instead of becoming bitter and just abandoning the game altogether, I decided that I just needed to play it better. I am. Self-improvement, learning, and self-actualization. That's the path to enlightenment, not abandoning huge parts of your life altogether. That's why I can't stand this MGTOW stuff. It's just abandoning that chunk of their lives, encouraging one another to look at women as a force of absolute evil. "The problem isn't you, it's them." Fuck no, it's both. Yes, women today have problems. That's why you select the ones that don't conform to normal behaviors and attitudes. If these girls that want to drink and fuck like the boys are left on the sidelines, they'll quickly realize that these aren't the desired traits, and shit will work itself out. And men today have problems too. They want to be like Peter Pan, never growing up, playing video games, and wanting their moms to come cook and clean up for them. They need to be men, take care of themselves, and show some fucking stoicism in the face of confusion and danger.

This is just funny because you don't know the first thing about me. You're just assuming that I'm terrified of loneliness because that's the only way your narrative holds up. You fail to see your own shortcomings (which is why you were burned to begin with, yet you're blaming all women for your own failures), and you can't tolerate the idea that someone else is doing fine in a healthy relationship because that would mean that the problem is you. Trust me, it is.

You call me a cuck because you have no argument. See above, you miserable waste of life. Your very selfish existence is a pure waste of oxygen, water, and food.

I don't have kids (yet). So there goes that empty point.

I told you to go fuck yourself because you need to hear it. You're a simple coward. Good thing we don't have men like you in my organization. We'd be dead if we did.

No, I don't envy you at all. I pity you, and I'm pissed at you for allowing yourselves to become so pathetic. You are responsible for your own actions, not women. You have huge character flaws, and that's why you get left by these women that you hate so much. You don't realize it, but they are literally telling you that you're not good enough. In some ways, you were super helpful to me. It allowed me to date around, figure out what I wanted in a partner, find the right one, and select my mate. It was because of you and your pathetic ilk that I honestly had significantly less competition, making things way easier for me. And fat acceptance? Are you serious? I hold fat people responsible for being fat slobs. And I hold you responsible for being pathetic to the point where women won't date you. No inconsistency on my end, little boy.

My divorce ended up costing me about $5k. Virtaully nothing. I still have plenty of money that allows me to scuba dive, skydive, rock climb, snowboard, and surf. As for your meditation, fucking lol. You mean shit post on Sherdog? You're rapidly approaching my post count, and I've had an account for 5 years less than you. I mean, fucking be honest, dude.

My marriage has given me a wonderful partner who I can build a life with. She's my other half, keeping me grounded while supporting me to push myself and reach my full potential. She's always there for me, acting as my teammate. She's my best friend who I do all sorts of stuff with, and I can't imagine not having her around because she's awesome. I got divorced because I was a young Green Beret who put his family second all the time. She was a selfish person to begin with, so that was a bad combination. I threw myself into my career, spending 9 months of every year away from home. When I was home, I was mentally checked out. She became extremely resentful and hostile as a result, so we fought all the time. I ended up becoming extremely resentful of her because I wanted my home life to be my break from all the deployments, training, and stress from work. When two people are resentful of one another, the relationship is already dead. After a few months of fighting, it died. The end. We both ended up making some mistakes, no one cheated, and after the dust settled, I took stock of my part of the failure. I took corrective actions so that I would not repeat those mistakes (it also helps that I'm not on a Team anymore, so I am away a hell of a lot less), so when I found my wife, I was prepared to not make those mistakes. I haven't, finding better balance in my life, and my wife is way better than my first wife ever was, so the stakes are a little higher. My wife and I love one another very much, and things are going great. The key take-away here is that I looked at those things that I fucked up on, and then I fixed them. I'm not perfect, and neither is my wife. But instead of becoming bitter and just abandoning the game altogether, I decided that I just needed to play it better. I am. Self-improvement, learning, and self-actualization. That's the path to enlightenment, not abandoning huge parts of your life altogether. That's why I can't stand this MGTOW stuff. It's just abandoning that chunk of their lives, encouraging one another to look at women as a force of absolute evil. "The problem isn't you, it's them." Fuck no, it's both. Yes, women today have problems. That's why you select the ones that don't conform to normal behaviors and attitudes. If these girls that want to drink and fuck like the boys are left on the sidelines, they'll quickly realize that these aren't the desired traits, and shit will work itself out. And men today have problems too. They want to be like Peter Pan, never growing up, playing video games, and wanting their moms to come cook and clean up for them. They need to be men, take care of themselves, and show some fucking stoicism in the face of confusion and danger.

This whole " you don't know anything about me" or " you don't know where I come from" is a classical example of "posturing up" which is used by ghetto trailer trash and its human nature 101 and you are a basic bitch who reacts as oppose to listen to the other side and decide to form a rational and level headed argument. I was wondering how I got in to it with you and I found my first post and I presented the reasons as to why not get married. I presented facts in a rational manner and did not resort to personal attacks or name calling.

I am more or less MGTOW for the following reasons:

1. Females of my generation ( my teen years were 2000-2005) were in to scum bags and wannabe gangsters. The impression I was left with was that, women of my generation have shitty taste and critical thinking skills.

2. Feminism, I am sick of it, you don't hear them bitching when they get the higher end of the stick on various advantages in life such as not getting drafted in war or not having or being expected to do shitty jobs.

3. Unfair dating expectation, when you say you don't like fat girls, people treat you like your the worse person in the world. But if a chick says she doesn't like short guys then its ok, there is nothing wrong with that, its considered a matter of taste.

4. Mentally weak, how many men do you know who are part of fat acceptance? Meanwhile women want to give up and throw in the towel while blaming their genetics or pretend to be beautiful and healthy.

5. Delusional thinking, many women who lack a sense of humor, looks and a physique or a proper job expect a man who has it all. Like why would a man of that caliber waste time with these type of women? At least be super hot....

6. Lastly and the most important point, the dating/marriage game is a rigged game that is designed for the female to prosper while the man suffers. I talked to a female divorce lawyer and it is a goddamn racket. The marriage laws were there to protect the house wives of 1940s who were nannies and home makers of their generation. They sacrificed an education to take care of their husband and the kids.

This means that the alimony was a FAIR protection system to defend the old school house wife from a parasitic opportunist of husband who were looking to ditch their wives. But we live in a different world, women work and hook up same as men. They are no longer the women of 1940s who are sacrificing their time and education to be a devoted wife. Therefore they are not entitled to anything.

Then you come along and start doing personal attacks. You also back track a lot. First you were saying "your MGTOW is rotting peoples brain" now with this post your saying "oh well more women for guys like me " you cant even form a proper view. I also presented the benefits of MGTOW and how it helped me with my life which includes starting a business, purchasing a property and having more time for hobbies and your response was " ahahahahha meditation"

The more I interact with you, the more I realize I made the right choice, if I were married, I had to meet other married couples who are just like you, a mindless, spineless cowardly piece of shit with no back bone and zero ability to think and act with free will. You are societies biggest bitch. Oh and your divorce costs 5,000? You must be really poor which conforms you are in fact some uneducated trash of a human being who doesn't have shit to show for.

Oh and you act like MGTOW members are bunch of angry internet trolls but now, even former feminist are talking about it and even recommending not getting married:

When asked why men are not saying the same thing, Dr. Helen explains that if a man echo's these sentiments, then he will be shamed by society. You are part of that shaming, the typical mindless cannon fodder coward who just does what he is told.

This whole " you don't know anything about me" or " you don't know where I come from" is a classical example of "posturing up" which is used by ghetto trailer trash and its human nature 101 and you are a basic bitch who reacts as oppose to listen to the other side and decide to form a rational and level headed argument. I was wondering how I got in to it with you and I found my first post and I presented the reasons as to why not get married. I presented facts in a rational manner and did not resort to personal attacks or name calling.

Then you come along and start doing personal attacks. You also back track a lot. First you were saying "your MGTOW is rotting peoples brain" now with this post your saying "oh well more women for guys like me " you cant even form a proper view. I also presented the benefits of MGTOW and how it helped me with my life which includes starting a business, purchasing a property and having more time for hobbies and your response was " ahahahahha meditation"

The more I interact with you, the more I realize I made the right choice, if I were married, I had to meet other married couples who are just like you, a mindless, spineless cowardly piece of shit with no back bone and zero ability to think and act with free will. You are societies biggest bitch. Oh and your divorce costs 5,000? You must be really poor which conforms you are in fact some uneducated trash of a human being who doesn't have shit to show for.

Oh and you act like MGTOW members are bunch of angry internet trolls but now, even former feminist are talking about it and even recommending not getting married:

When asked why men are not saying the same thing, Dr. Helen explains that if a man echo's these sentiments, then he will be shamed by society. You are part of that shaming, the typical mindless cannon fodder coward who just does what he is told.

So what would you say when someone makes a bunch of untrue baseless accusations, you pathetic weasel? You have yet to provide facts. You have provided youtube clips, the term cuck, and talking points that you have yet to back up.

I have yet to backtrack. I have never said anything other than your view (i.e. MGTOW) is a coward's perspective.

No one is holding a gun to your head asking you to get married. If you want to be a hermit, go for it. I'm just telling you that you're a coward, and if you try to convince other people to be a coward with you, you're wrong for doing it.

You are a bunch of internet trolls. And she's a fucking feminist, so she's clearly not all there. I'll save myself the trouble and not listen to her dribble.

Haha, you're clearly very upset with yourself and your decisions. "But... but... I can do martial arts and market stuff on the internet! Look how fulfilling my life is!" Fuck off. You're a waste, and you know it. You have to resort to calling me names like cuck and cannon fodder because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I want you to think back on how that mean girl dumped you, how you didn't have a date for the prom, and all those weekend nights you spent alone on your couch instead of out on a date or at a bar. Still think you're in the right? In conclusion,
<3>

So what would you say when someone makes a bunch of untrue baseless accusations, you pathetic weasel? You have yet to provide facts. You have provided youtube clips, the term cuck, and talking points that you have yet to back up.

I have yet to backtrack. I have never said anything other than your view (i.e. MGTOW) is a coward's perspective.

No one is holding a gun to your head asking you to get married. If you want to be a hermit, go for it. I'm just telling you that you're a coward, and if you try to convince other people to be a coward with you, you're wrong for doing it.

You are a bunch of internet trolls. And she's a fucking feminist, so she's clearly not all there. I'll save myself the trouble and not listen to her dribble.

Haha, you're clearly very upset with yourself and your decisions. "But... but... I can do martial arts and market stuff on the internet! Look how fulfilling my life is!" Fuck off. You're a waste, and you know it. You have to resort to calling me names like cuck and cannon fodder because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I want you to think back on how that mean girl dumped you, how you didn't have a date for the prom, and all those weekend nights you spent alone on your couch instead of out on a date or at a bar. Still think you're in the right? In conclusion,
<3>

Nice now you are being dismissive. I presented a fact as to why not get married and once again with whole name calling. All you do is use really disgusting vulgar language. You have no argument but only personal attacks and now you have to use an emoji because your too much of a pussy and a bitch made coward to actually refute my points.

All you did with this post is prove how much of a piece of shit you are with your continuous name calling. No counter argument but only personal attacks. When I did present videos and a proper argument that is based on the discussion, you resort to attacks like "blah blah your a coward"

Let me ask you something, do you think you are someone I respect that this type of name calling works on me?

So far, I view you as a piece of shit, a mindless human being who is unable to formulate his own thoughts and just goes with the momentum of society. You are the definition of a coward and a cry bully. You cant actually stay on the discussion so you resort to personal attacks. All you do is personal attacks and name calling. Oh and she is a former feminist and yet, you intentionally misread it as " a fucking feminist"

Nice now you are being dismissive. I presented a fact as to why not get married and once again with whole name calling. All you do is use really disgusting vulgar language. You have no argument but only personal attacks and now you have to use an emoji because your too much of a pussy and a bitch made coward to actually refute my points.

All you did with this post is prove how much of a piece of shit you are with your continuous name calling. No counter argument but only personal attacks. When I did present videos and a proper argument that is based on the discussion, you resort to attacks like "blah blah your a coward"

Let me ask you something, do you think you are someone I respect that this type of name calling works on me?

So far, I view you as a piece of shit, a mindless human being who is unable to formulate his own thoughts and just goes with the momentum of society. You are the definition of a coward and a cry bully. You cant actually stay on the discussion so you resort to personal attacks. All you do is personal attacks and name calling. Oh and she is a former feminist and yet, you intentionally misread it as " a fucking feminist"
What fact? You've yet to say one.

I continuously make arguments, but you simply resort to attacking me and assuming that I just "do what everyone else is doing because everyone else is doing it," despite showing evidence to the contrary. You really have no argument at all. All you've done is continuously tried to defend yourself by attacking me. So why the fuck would I treat you with respect? You've done nothing to earn any.

What fact? You've yet to say one.

I continuously make arguments, but you simply resort to attacking me and assuming that I just "do what everyone else is doing because everyone else is doing it," despite showing evidence to the contrary. You really have no argument at all. All you've done is continuously tried to defend yourself by attacking me. So why the fuck would I treat you with respect? You've done nothing to earn any.

What argument?

Oh and I attacked you!!!??? Holy shit you really are a cry bully!

I mean not an insult but by definition of the word you are a cry bully. You started the name calling and I engaged with you in the same language. You have no argument, when I brought Helen Smiths video who is a psychologist and a former feminist, your response " I'm not listening to a fucking feminist"

This was my first post, it had nothing to do with you, I was not replying to you or anyone in this thread. But you ended up attacking me. Again I am copy and pasting my first reply of this thread. Notice how this was a while ago and I even defended alimony rights for women.

I am more or less MGTOW for the following reasons:

1. Females of my generation ( my teen years were 2000-2005) were in to scum bags and wannabe gangsters. The impression I was left with was that, women of my generation have shitty taste and critical thinking skills.

2. Feminism, I am sick of it, you don't hear them bitching when they get the higher end of the stick on various advantages in life such as not getting drafted in war or not having or being expected to do shitty jobs.

3. Unfair dating expectation, when you say you don't like fat girls, people treat you like your the worse person in the world. But if a chick says she doesn't like short guys then its ok, there is nothing wrong with that, its considered a matter of taste.

4. Mentally weak, how many men do you know who are part of fat acceptance? Meanwhile women want to give up and throw in the towel while blaming their genetics or pretend to be beautiful and healthy.

5. Delusional thinking, many women who lack a sense of humor, looks and a physique or a proper job expect a man who has it all. Like why would a man of that caliber waste time with these type of women? At least be super hot....

6. Lastly and the most important point, the dating/marriage game is a rigged game that is designed for the female to prosper while the man suffers. I talked to a female divorce lawyer and it is a goddamn racket. The marriage laws were there to protect the house wives of 1940s who were nannies and home makers of their generation. They sacrificed an education to take care of their husband and the kids.

This means that the alimony was a FAIR protection system to defend the old school house wife from a parasitic opportunist of husband who were looking to ditch their wives. But we live in a different world, women work and hook up same as men. They are no longer the women of 1940s who are sacrificing their time and education to be a devoted wife. Therefore they are not entitled to anything.

This was my post. You and I got in to this because you mentioned how Jordan Peterson called MGTOW weasels.

sub_thug said:
The funny thing is that many of them base much of their ideology on their interpretations of Jordan Peterson, and Jordan Peterson has an extremely low opinion of the MGTOW thing. Most of them are 20-something virgins who claim to "be focused on other stuff instead of women," guys who claim to be alpha-male players who claim to get all sorts of girls but respect none of them (remember that bigbangspiritbomb guy? because he's basically the archetype, and I doubt that most of them are as successful as they claim to be), but the real backbone of their little group is 30 and 40-somethings who went through a nasty divorce and are now swearing off all women while calling it a form of self-recovery. Jordan Peterson was right when he called them pathetic little weasels, and in his apology, he only apologizes for being so harsh. He doesn't take back what he said

Meanwhile, he did take back what he said:

You are a bold face liar who puts words in peoples mouths.

What argument?

Oh and I attacked you!!!??? Holy shit you really are a cry bully!

I mean not an insult but by definition of the word you are a cry bully. You started the name calling and I engaged with you in the same language. You have no argument, when I brought Helen Smiths video who is a psychologist and a former feminist, your response " I'm not listening to a fucking feminist"

This was my first post, it had nothing to do with you, I was not replying to you or anyone in this thread. But you ended up attacking me. Again I am copy and pasting my first reply of this thread. Notice how this was a while ago and I even defended alimony rights for women.

This was my post. You and I got in to this because you mentioned how Jordan Peterson called MGTOW weasels.

sub_thug said:
The funny thing is that many of them base much of their ideology on their interpretations of Jordan Peterson, and Jordan Peterson has an extremely low opinion of the MGTOW thing. Most of them are 20-something virgins who claim to "be focused on other stuff instead of women," guys who claim to be alpha-male players who claim to get all sorts of girls but respect none of them (remember that bigbangspiritbomb guy? because he's basically the archetype, and I doubt that most of them are as successful as they claim to be), but the real backbone of their little group is 30 and 40-somethings who went through a nasty divorce and are now swearing off all women while calling it a form of self-recovery. Jordan Peterson was right when he called them pathetic little weasels, and in his apology, he only apologizes for being so harsh. He doesn't take back what he said

Meanwhile, he did take back what he said:

You are a bold face liar who puts words in peoples mouths.

No, you can't play it both ways. You were critical of her because she's a feminist, but now her words have credibility because she's a "reformed" feminist. This is me calling you on your bullshit.

Dr Peterson: "They (MGTOW) have an undue influence over what I would consider relatively bitter and resentful young men who haven't had great success in the dating market and are looking for a rationale to write off all women because they are so hurt by their continual rejection, and that is not good for those young men. And so the reason that I disparaged the MGTOW was because I had seen the pernicious effect, these are often older guys, the pernicious effect of their world-weary philosophy on young men. Now, these guys think that they're just warning them, and they are warning them, but they're not JUST warning them. (Dr Peterson then says that the court systems are anti-male, and I have never claimed otherwise. The courts being bullshit and MGTOW being bullshit are both true and independent ideas, as I don't have to love the courts to think you are dumb)."

Read the transcription again. You can see that he and I are in total agreement. I can think that you guys are a bunch of hurt losers while still thinking the courts are unfair. Since you want to play games, Dr Peterson is married and has kids. Think he's a cuck? Think he can't think for himself and just caves to social pressure? Or do you have to admit that getting married can be a positive for some people? Because if you admit that, your whole argument falls to pieces. So what's it going to be? Are you wrong, or do you think Dr Peterson is a mindless drone?

No, you can't play it both ways. You were critical of her because she's a feminist, but now her words have credibility because she's a "reformed" feminist. This is me calling you on your bullshit.

Dr Peterson: "They (MGTOW) have an undue influence over what I would consider relatively bitter and resentful young men who haven't had great success in the dating market and are looking for a rationale to write off all women because they are so hurt by their continual rejection, and that is not good for those young men. And so the reason that I disparaged the MGTOW was because I had seen the pernicious effect, these are often older guys, the pernicious effect of their world-weary philosophy on young men. Now, these guys think that they're just warning them, and they are warning them, but they're not JUST warning them. (Dr Peterson then says that the court systems are anti-male, and I have never claimed otherwise. The courts being bullshit and MGTOW being bullshit are both true and independent ideas, as I don't have to love the courts to think you are dumb)."

Read the transcription again. You can see that he and I are in total agreement. I can think that you guys are a bunch of hurt losers while still thinking the courts are unfair. Since you want to play games, Dr Peterson is married and has kids. Think he's a cuck? Think he can't think for himself and just caves to social pressure? Or do you have to admit that getting married can be a positive for some people? Because if you admit that, your whole argument falls to pieces. So what's it going to be? Are you wrong, or do you think Dr Peterson is a mindless drone?

When was I critical of her?

Show proof that I was bad mouthing her.

Regarding the quote of Jordan Peterson. You left out the part where he also said (at 1:45) " they also have a point, I do believe the court systems are staggeringly anti-male, absurdly, horribly anti male. I have seen my own clients who some of them are really really decent hard working family oriented people demolished by the court system and so the men going their own way have a point.

Nice job leaving that part out. But proves my point, you pick and choose the part that suits your argument.

One thing I will say is, Jordan is an older man, he is not from a young mans generation and doesn't understand that women of today are not as respectable as women of the past.

I have 3 friends that could have used the red pill earlier in life or right now.

Friend #1
I have one friend who is successful and a pharmacist. As soon as he graduated pharmacy school he hooked up with and then married a girl he knew from high school that graduated a year head of us. Fast forward 10 years he has 3 kids with her and he is in the process of getting a divorce. She basically became a bored/angry housewife that was annoyed with her husband and used sex as a weapon to withhold from him. In her defense he did 'stray' and cheated on her.

I honestly thought that he should have stayed single and dated casually for several years before getting married and having kids. He got married too quickly and too young. He's going to being paying child support for 3 kids and probably alimony.

Friend #2
He wanted a gf so bad since the 9th grade of High School. Probably asked out 30+ girls and got rejected by all of them. We joked that he was going to marry the first serious girl he ever dates. He married his first serious/real relationship. Counting a one night stand and his wife, only been with 2 women his whole life. He is basically in a sexless marriage(she has female problems), now he wonders about having sex with other women but won't cross that line because he is too loyal to his wife. She gives him a pass though if he wanted to. He gets more action from porn than his wife.

He want kids but she can't make any because she can't produce any eggs or something liked that.

Friend #3
Originally from RI moves all the way to California to be with a woman who catfished him(she is obese 500 pounds) has a kid with her. She dumbs him for another string of guys. He is basically miserable and one step away from being homeless all because he wants to be in his daughter's life in Cali even though he can't properly provide for her.

He doesn't realize he's needy and a walking door mat when it comes to relationship.

I think they could have used the red pill.

When was I critical of her?

Show proof that I was bad mouthing her.

Regarding the quote of Jordan Peterson. You left out the part where he also said (at 1:45) " they also have a point, I do believe the court systems are staggeringly anti-male, absurdly, horribly anti male. I have seen my own clients who some of them are really really decent hard working family oriented people demolished by the court system and so the men going their own way have a point.

Nice job leaving that part out. But proves my point, you pick and choose the part that suits your argument.

One thing I will say is, Jordan is an older man, he is not from a young mans generation and doesn't understand that women of today are not as respectable as women of the past.
You bad-mouthed feminists (a point I didn't fight you on), but now you use her feminism as an appeal to ethos for why she has credibility. You're doing it because she changed her views. You certainly won't quote other feminists why marriage should be abolished.

I absolutely explained when he said that! You're being a liar, through and through. You're only hearing what you want to hear.

And now you're changing things to suit your narrative. As though a college professor has no idea what people are like these days. Fucking unbelievable...

Go ahead and keep believing this bullshit. If you want to be miserable, no one is stopping you. I have told you that again and again. No one is going to make you get married, have a relationship, or do anything you don't want to do. But I would bet my house and everything else I own that you will end up regretting this decision.

You bad-mouthed feminists (a point I didn't fight you on), but now you use her feminism as an appeal to ethos for why she has credibility. You're doing it because she changed her views. You certainly won't quote other feminists why marriage should be abolished.

I absolutely explained when he said that! You're being a liar, through and through. You're only hearing what you want to hear.

And now you're changing things to suit your narrative. As though a college professor has no idea what people are like these days. Fucking unbelievable...

Go ahead and keep believing this bullshit. If you want to be miserable, no one is stopping you. I have told you that again and again. No one is going to make you get married, have a relationship, or do anything you don't want to do. But I would bet my house and everything else I own that you will end up regretting this decision.

First video of her I saw was called "men on strike" and I liked what she had to say. Then I found out she was a former feminist. For example, if someone was a former MGTOW, I would love to hear why he has become a former MGTOW. Is it because he there was a MGTOW meet in his hometown and he found out they are bunch of evil angry men? If that's the case and if MGTOW breeds evil bitter men, then that becomes a dangerous faction. But in reality, they are just men, not great men, not alphas, not betas or bad boys but just men who want to live their lives according to their likes and interest outside of relationships.

Regarding Jordan Peterson, what I mean by what people are these days, let me make it clear, he is a married man, yes?

But his wife is from a previous generation and to be consistent with my post, I respect women of previous generation because their expectation and standards as well as their sense of value was fair and just. But for whatever reason, you misinterpreted that as some granny complex or fetish in your previous post which blew my mind. Point with Jordan Peterson is that, he has no dating experience with modern women because he is a married man. Again with the video, he does regret calling them a weasel because he knows they have a good point and the fact that they make a good point doesn't make them a weasel. This was sentiment echoed but your post was trying to change the meaning to make Jordan Peterson sound like he still meant what he said which he does not.

Also, its not just Dr. Helen Smith but many channels have done video on this and its happening amongst young people of today. I will post a respectable channel that is fair and has no affiliation with any movement:

Now here is the thing with MGTOW. Just so we have no misunderstanding, MGTOW is NOT a cult, you do not have to sign a paper and be tied down like scientology. MGTOW is simply like a certain type of diet like lets say "vegan" or "paleo" diet that you can try and decide to adopt as a lifestyle. Now you have echoed that its a dangerous ideology because people that are in a fragile state will listen to it. This has given you ample amount of rage against a movement that in reality is just a philosophy and not a cult.

So I have to ask this question which is very important, what is it about MGTOW that makes it so dangerous? I mean what is the MGTOW saying that makes you feel like you are throwing your life away?

Have we said anything harmful like promoting drugs or dangerous life style? Have we threatened anyone with death if they leave? What is it that got you ballistic about MGTOW?

My personal view of how MGTOW benefited me was I got in to online business which made my life easier and my time goes to meditation, health and fitness and martial arts. Mean while your response to my view " Fuck you, you coward weasel coward weasel! pathetic piece of shit!!!!!"

Although I appreciate the fact that your last two post are respectable...

This isn't really related to the thread, or maybe it is. Either way, I recently find myself wondering if retired prostitutes marry anything but rich men. Personally, I feel like they'd be too into the Jonhese idea and chase. Keep in mind I'm not talking about the drug addicted or pimped woman the USA pushes as the only type of whore around.

I have 3 friends that could have used the red pill earlier in life or right now.

Friend #1
I have one friend who is successful and a pharmacist. As soon as he graduated pharmacy school he hooked up with and then married a girl he knew from high school that graduated a year head of us. Fast forward 10 years he has 3 kids with her and he is in the process of getting a divorce. She basically became a bored/angry housewife that was annoyed with her husband and used sex as a weapon to withhold from him. In her defense he did 'stray' and cheated on her.

I honestly thought that he should have stayed single and dated casually for several years before getting married and having kids. He got married too quickly and too young. He's going to being paying child support for 3 kids and probably alimony.

Friend #2
He wanted a gf so bad since the 9th grade of High School. Probably asked out 30+ girls and got rejected by all of them. We joked that he was going to marry the first serious girl he ever dates. He married his first serious/real relationship. Counting a one night stand and his wife, only been with 2 women his whole life. He is basically in a sexless marriage(she has female problems), now he wonders about having sex with other women but won't cross that line because he is too loyal to his wife. She gives him a pass though if he wanted to. He gets more action from porn than his wife.

He want kids but she can't make any because she can't produce any eggs or something liked that.

Friend #3
Originally from RI moves all the way to California to be with a woman who catfished him(she is obese 500 pounds) has a kid with her. She dumbs him for another string of guys. He is basically miserable and one step away from being homeless all because he wants to be in his daughter's life in Cali even though he can't properly provide for her.

He doesn't realize he's needy and a walking door mat when it comes to relationship.

I think they could have used the red pill.

Damn!

See, this is what I see more and more from modern relationships. Now I go back and forth with sub_thug who is happily married. We get in to a flame war. I then have to clear my head and look at the statistics and my god, divorce rate and divorce fees are stupid expensive. Specially in my hometown, you have to pay insane amount of money and that can fuck with you because you end up asking yourself " I wish I could have started a side business or purchased a property"

MGTOW or not, marriage is dangerous. I mean, I was watching another Jordan Peterson video in regards to marriage and the idea is that it is supposed to be a declaration of commitment to a life partner. So the ideas are based on accountability and discipline in working towards the ups and downs of an emotional journey with another human being.

HOWEVER...

In modern times, a wife can simply get bored and say she wants to a divorce and just like that, she can take half your shit or damage your reputation. Either way, divorce is not cheap and divorce lawyers are very ambitious with their intent for monetary gains. Another important thing to mention is that, lots of these divorce lawyers will send forensic financial analyst to make sure you are not hiding any asset and they work towards tearing your life apart and bleed you out of every penny you in order for them to get a solid percentage.

December 20th update: Merry Christmas everyone!

I recently discovered this youtuber and have enjoyed the pearls of wisdom he shares. Many good videos from this gentleman.

December 20th update: Merry Christmas everyone!

I recently discovered this youtuber and have enjoyed the pearls of wisdom he shares. Many good videos from this gentleman.

Couldn’t get passed the pretentiousness. I’m gonna go bone my wife now.

Back