MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ Ohtani getting rocked by some team from Tijuana

Lmao at how bitter Kershaw and Turner are that he didn’t sign with the dodgers.
I thought it was pretty sad the "best pitcher of this generation" was crying that an ace didn't sign with the team. Kershaw must have been banking on Ohtani pitching the big games in the playoffs.

I thought it was pretty sad the "best pitcher of this generation" was crying that an ace didn't sign with the team. Kershaw must have been banking on Ohtani pitching the big games in the playoffs.

I liked how they were saying he wasted their time and what not. It’s not like he requested to meet with them they’re the ones that tried to recruit him rofl. They have no one to blame but themselves if they feel their time is so precious.

Lmao at how bitter Kershaw and Turner are that he didn’t sign with the dodgers.
Dude got rocked by a bunch of cans lmao. Can only imagine when the season starts. Cangel season is already over before it begins.

I'm glad the Dodgers didn't get him. Dude looks busted already. Fastball topping out at like 93. Dude is a back of the rotation starter at best and a DH who can't hit.

Yeah his 3 million dollar rookie contract is just an awful move by the angels. I’m sure fans everywhere are glad they missed out on him for that price.

I mean it's spring training. We'll see where his velocity is in May.

I see the Mariners are off to a roaring start. I am predicting a 40-122 season or thereabouts.

Yeah his 3 million dollar rookie contract is just an awful move by the angels. I’m sure fans everywhere are glad they missed out on him for that price.
It's a good price since the Cangels can't make many moves until the Putos contract is off the books. But they would be wise to end this DH experiment since I doubt he can do both effectively and lmao @ seeing Putos trying to field first.

Lmao.

Corona late last year - Angels got Goatanhi!!

Corona a couple weeks into Spring Training - Well, Angels only paying him 3 million

lowered-expectations-madtv-350.jpg

Lmao.

Corona late last year - Angels got Goatanhi!!

Corona a couple weeks into Spring Training - Well, Angels only paying him 3 million

lowered-expectations-madtv-350.jpg

He’ll be fine lmao. His strike out numbers have been solid, his stuff is nasty.

It's a good price since the Cangels can't make many moves until the Putos contract is off the books. But they would be wise to end this DH experiment since I doubt he can do both effectively and lmao @ seeing Putos trying to field first.

Aren’t the dodgers the ones trying to cut salary? Putos has actually been decent at first so far

Aren’t the dodgers the ones trying to cut salary? Putos has actually been decent at first so far
Only cut salary this year in order to spend next year and they aren't hamstrung by an albatross contract.

Where the fuck are the Cangels batting Albert this year? If they put him in the middle they deserve to suck

Didn't Ichiro stink in his first MLB spring training?

I'd rather Ohtani screwed around in spring training than blow out his arm during spring training while trying to impress.

Where the fuck are the Cangels batting Albert this year? If they put him in the middle they deserve to suck

Putos will prob bat 5th

Didn't Ichiro stink in his first MLB spring training?

I'd rather Ohtani screwed around in spring training than blow out his arm during spring training while trying to impress.

It only matters when the player is on a team you root for or root against. Ohtani isn't looking great in exhibition games but Lonzo Ball is still shooting like 35% and below 50% from FT 3/4 of the way through the season but DDG still calls him LonzGOAT lol.

Surprised the Angels didn't cut him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back