BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Everybody thinks they're Heath Ledger's Joker
Are you implying that I want to watch the world burn?

Anyway, lighten up. That he got fired by twitter isnt such a big deal but it does have some comedy value. Imagine if you had a time machine back in 2012 and got sent to this moment to brows this very thread in order to get a glimpse of the future. Imagine the int. agencies around the world, eagerly awaiting your words with pen in hand upon your return and you had to tell them Donald Trump just fired the sos by twitter. Not even a little funny?

Are you implying that I want to watch the world burn?

Anyway, lighten up. That he got fired by twitter isnt such a big deal but it does have some comedy value. Imagine if you had a time machine back in 2012 and got sent to this moment to brows this very thread in order to get a glimpse of the future. Imagine the int. agencies around the world, eagerly awaiting your words with pen in hand upon your return and you had to tell them Donald Trump just fired the sos by twitter. Not even a little funny?
You said it's an improvement. Funny isn't always good, and that goes to my point about trading in all ethics and morals for fleeting laughs with long term costs. There is a lot that is funny about Trump. Behavior that is completely antithetical to a functioning society is inherently and maximally ironic, so naturally funny moments will occur. So what?

wait why are they calling rex the swamp on breitbart?

Maybe because he's the CEO of Exxon I dunno.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson

Pro Trump people wasn't thrilled when he was appointed to begin with... They speculated that he probably belonged to the swamp. Were you not here during the election?

edit: I don't read Breitbart so I only went by what you said.

I hope Jimmy Kimmel cries about this and all you get virtue hard on’s

yeah, let's believe anyone that says anything on the internet.
What are you talking about? He literally is quoting tillersons news conference. Hilarious you find it hard to believe trumps dickishness.

Trump was looking for a way out of the deal despite opinions from the rest of the administration. So Bolton penned a few pages of an overly simplistic, step by step way out of the agreement and sent Trump the memo.
That's definitely pandering.
The reason I wouldn't call it "pandering" is because the term implies Bolton is just doing what he thinks Trump wants, regardless of Bolton's own agenda and sympathies. I am saying that Bolton, with or without Trump, has been anti Iran and hawkish. So him supporting Trump's attempt to derail the Iran agreement is what he believes in personally and wants.

Maybe because he's the CEO of Exxon I dunno.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson

Pro Trump people wasn't thrilled when he was appointed to begin with... They speculated that he probably belonged to the swamp. Were you not here during the election?

edit: I don't read Breitbart so I only went by what you said.
By that definition isnt trump the ultimate swamp. Been in the higher end of the business world and mixing with politicians for 40 years

By that definition isnt trump the ultimate swamp. Been in the higher end of the business world and mixing with politicians for 40 years

I wasn't really making an argument. This is what many people said in general when he appointed Rex Tillerson.

If Trump belongs to the same category you tell me.

Back