Russia just threatened the UK with Nukes

Don't recall that I did. In fact, I'm usually one of the more outspoken anti-war posters here. You'll find me pretty consistently advocating a mix of diplomacy, sanctions, and minding our own fucking business. But you keep talking tough with other people's money and lives.

Says the person who's wondering aloud how Trump (leader of Russia's traditional adversary) might embolden Russia by doing everything he can to kiss their ass.

It's almost like shit is really going down lately because we foolishly elected a man-child as leader of our country while he was compromised by a foreign state.

But nah, couldn't be. Just MAGA and stuff. Can't wait to see Trumpbots defend Russia threatening doomsday for having a finger pointed at them.
giphy.gif

I'm saying British and US intelligence services are way more qualified to make that determination than you and are making that determination off exponentially more data than you'll ever have access to and you're basically a jack ass.

Move to Russia if you love Putin so much. Do us all a favor.

So much data.... Nobody knows who did it or why...

But tell me again about this "data".

Is it stored in the "mainframe"?

Youre a fucking joke dude.

But lets not wait and see what he says first.

"It sounds to me like it would be Russia based on all the evidence they have," Trump told reporters outside the White House. "It sounds to me like they believe it was Russia and I would certainly take that finding as fact."

Trump added: "As soon as we get the facts straight, if we agree with them, we will condemn Russia or whoever it may be."

Lol @ if we agree with the facts

You'd have to be too stupid to type in order take the rhetoric from Russia seriously. I honestly feel bad for you if you are uneducated enough to believe 1. The UK will do anything besides make foolish, empty threats and 2. Russia truly gives a fuck that some weak bitches with no spine saying incendiary things are anything more than bitch-made talking heads.

Cliffs- if you believe this is a true threat of using nukes you're the dippiest of the dipshits. That retard Joy Behar's comments are more relevant to world events than this.

<Dany07>

It's almost like shit is really going down lately because we foolishly elected a man-child as leader of our country while he was compromised by a foreign state.

But nah, couldn't be. Just MAGA and stuff. Can't wait to see Trumpbots defend Russia threatening doomsday for having a finger pointed at them.

Russia threatens the UK. Somehow this is Trump's fault.

LOL.

They weren't threatening our allies with nukes at the same time our president was agreeing with them after Crimea, so I'm gonna assume it was something else....

More like

1. Russia kills a spy in the UK with a deadly nerve agent that also gravely injured a police officer.
2. The UK points the finger at Russia for using WMD's on it's soil
3. Russia says "don't threaten me I'll nuke you"
4. Trump disagrees with the UK and fires his Secretary of State after he publicly agreed with the UK by blaming Russia for the attack.
5. The conclusion anyone with eyes will reach is "Russia is feeling bold enough to threaten our allies with nukes because they know they've got our president in their pocket right now"
Come on now, you don’t think that them invading a country about to hold a referendum to join NATO, after being backed for years by various US administrations, then receiving no consequences didn’t embolden them? How about when they threatened the Ukraine with their nukes if they joined NATO and the US didn’t respond? Please, Russia has been aggressive since the revolution. It’s not a new phenomenon over the past year.

Solid reasoning for not agreeing. And you totally got me on claiming I can predict the future, too....

Pretty weak shit in this thread Cubo.

It's always weak shit on my end for you bro. You're not very good with handling disagreement or answering simple questions without getting hostile. If only you had something a little more convincing. Like Russia being threatened by one of our allies under a previous administration and them not saying shit. Otherwise, I'll let you and some of the others here blow a mental gasket over nothing.

Says the person who's wondering aloud how Trump (leader of Russia's traditional adversary) might embolden Russia by doing everything he can to kiss their ass.

Your comment doesn't appear to have anything to do with mine.

Russia threatens the UK. Somehow this is Trump's fault.

LOL.

Russia threatens America's allies, the President sticks his head in the sand and fires the secretary of state for speaking out against Russia. No collusion! No puppet!

You'd have to be too stupid to type in order take the rhetoric from Russia seriously. I honestly feel bad for you if you are uneducated enough to believe 1. The UK will do anything besides make foolish, empty threats and 2. Russia truly gives a fuck that some weak bitches with no spine saying incendiary things are anything more than bitch-made talking heads.

Cliffs- if you believe this is a true threat of using nukes you're the dippiest of the dipshits. That retard Joy Behar's comments are more relevant to world events than this.
You have issues if the first thing you think of when hearing this story is fucking immigration.

Fact

Russia threatens America's allies, the President sticks his head in the sand and fires the secretary of state for speaking out against Russia. No collusion! No puppet!

Sounds like you have it all figured out, Columbo.

I guess all you tough-talkers believe Russia's allies should be threatening the UK (since they initiated the exchange of threats)?

I think the President shouldn't be sticking his head in the sand over this and then firing the SoS the next day.

Perhaps a show of solidarity with our most important ally on Earth?

That should be step one, right?
This should be obvious

You have issues if the first thing you think of when hearing this story is fucking immigration.

Fact

Yes, I can see how, from your uneducated perspective, being able to identify and then prioritize things based on what is real and what are mean words would be an issue. It's an issue that you're not smart enough to do it so the rest of us will always rag doll you in debates. Life's not fair, fuck your feelings.

Back