BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

What are you talking about? He literally is quoting tillersons news conference. Hilarious you find it hard to believe trumps dickishness.
maybe he called him later officially, but let's not pretend tillerson was unaware of this. jeez.

I wasn't really making an argument. This is what many people said in general when he appointed Rex Tillerson.

If Trump belongs to the same category you tell me.
I dont know. Rex came across very measured and smart from what I seen. I was very impressed with his hearing and how he handled rubio

This is stupid but it made me lol because I hate salads

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...son-to-eat-salad-served-during-chinese-dinner

President Trump ordered Secretary of State Rex Tillersonex to eat a salad served to U.S. diplomats during a trip to China last year, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.

The Chinese leaders had reportedly included Caesar salad on the menu for a dinner with Trump, Tillerson and other top U.S. officials in November. The event was held in China's Great Hall of the People during Trump's tour of Asia.

Trump grew worried that the Chinese officials might be offended if the U.S. leaders didn’t eat the salad, the Journal reported.

“Rex, eat the salad,” Trump told his top diplomat, according to the

It's ok kong. Someday you'll accept the scientific fact that liberals are effeminate bottom bitches with a disease. You can probably still change.

Again, nothing to do with the subject at hand, only personal insults.

Mother fucker

This administration is the most incompetent and dysfunctional in the history of the world. There were prehistoric tribes that had more organizational stability than this.

Get a hold of yourself lol.

Mother fucker

This administration is the most incompetent and dysfunctional in the history of the world. There were prehistoric tribes that had more organizational stability than this.

Lmfao. Typical whiny liberal. This is it and all.....

Trump is already a 10x more effective Prez than Obama could have been even with a 20 year term.

Trump is already a 10x more effective Prez than Obama could have been even with a 20 year term.

Lol if you needed more posts to let us know just how stupid you are. You top yourself post after post.

I don't know whether you're completely trolling or completely stupid.

And I don't care.

This is stupid but it made me lol because I hate salads

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...son-to-eat-salad-served-during-chinese-dinner

President Trump ordered Secretary of State Rex Tillersonex to eat a salad served to U.S. diplomats during a trip to China last year, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.

The Chinese leaders had reportedly included Caesar salad on the menu for a dinner with Trump, Tillerson and other top U.S. officials in November. The event was held in China's Great Hall of the People during Trump's tour of Asia.

Trump grew worried that the Chinese officials might be offended if the U.S. leaders didn’t eat the salad, the Journal reported.

“Rex, eat the salad,” Trump told his top diplomat, according to the

I don't believe Trump ate a salad.

It's ok kong. Someday you'll accept the scientific fact that liberals are effeminate bottom bitches with a disease. You can probably still change.

FYI,

There is no such thing as a scientific fact.

Hope this helps.

Back