BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Lmfao. Typical whiny liberal. This is it and all.....

Trump is already a 10x more effective Prez than Obama could have been even with a 20 year term.

By what metrics and source, please. Otherwise stop talking out of your ass kiddo. Back up your bluster.

giphy.gif

Hey, looks like enhanced interrogation is back on the menu boys!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/...or-gina-haspel-torture-thailand.html?referer=

New C.I.A. Deputy Director, Gina Haspel, Had Leading Role in Torture

WASHINGTON — As a clandestine officer at the Central Intelligence Agency in 2002, Gina Haspel oversaw the torture of two terrorism suspects and later took part in an order to destroy videotapes documenting their brutal interrogations at a secret prison in Thailand.

On Thursday, Ms. Haspel was named the deputy director of the C.I.A.

{<doc}

Lmfao. Typical whiny liberal. This is it and all.....

Trump is already a 10x more effective Prez than Obama could have been even with a 20 year term.

I would love to see what you look like. how much $$ you want to send me a picture. I have to know what the absolute bottom of the barrel really looks like in this country

Mother fucker

This administration is the most incompetent and dysfunctional in the history of the world. There were prehistoric tribes that had more organizational stability than this.
i think trump thought he could run the whitehouse like a typical business.

leadership and negotiation skills are not as transferable from business to politics as much as people think.

in business nobody needs your product and you can be picky about who you pitch to.

in politics you have no choice but to try and please all demographics, even people who hate you.

there is more potential compromise.

I'm sure Trumpets will have some way to spin this fucked up administration. Something about a swamp, a black guy, and some lady in a pant suit.

By what metrics and source, please. Otherwise stop talking out of your ass kiddo. Back up your bluster.

giphy.gif

Every metric that matters shows this. Just look at the economy. I doubt you'll understand how that works but start there.

Just go get banned already. Account #17 is calling, can't wait to demolish you under your next stupid account.

I'm sure Trumpets will have some way to spin this fucked up administration. Something about a swamp, a black guy, and some lady in a pant suit.

Exactly... @Exception is already bringing up Obama. It's literally all they can say because the Trump admin is such a joke. Instead of defend him they say things like, better than Hillary would have been, or he is better than Obama. Kind of like arguing with a child

Every metric that matters shows this. Just look at the economy. I doubt you'll understand how that works but start there.

Just go get banned already. Account #17 is calling, can't wait to demolish you under your next stupid account.

If you think a president can shape an entire economy in 14 months you are dumber than I thought you were lol

Edit... Nah, I thought you were this dumb

I will never understand this type of reasoning. What that all means is that the man is a hard worker and has tried to do everything he can.

That's why he's worth $4,000,000,000.

Wow, you're fucking nuts.

No, there isn't. Nothing is certain in science, that's kind of like the whole point.

There is theory and evidence, certainty isn't an option.
Aren't scientific laws considered certain?

Like, evolution is still a theory but there are laws of gravity..........

If "every metric" shows this, it should be easy for you to produce these metrics. Do it.

well hate isn't the best word .. more like has disdain for them, sees them as inferior ? yeah so much for that
You're inventing a narrative

One can view women as capable and still be a perv

Aren't scientific laws considered certain?

Like, evolution is still a theory but there are laws of gravity..........

Laws just mean evidence has found the theory to be consistently true, that does not mean it's impossible for there to be an exception or that we're even right about in the first place.

Back