BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

You're inventing a narrative

One can view women as capable and still be a perv

be a perv ? men are attracted to women .. men lust after women and pursue them .. some more aggressively than others .. it is what it is .. nothing wrong with that .. unless you're gay or something ..

either way, from his actions he sees them as highly capable .. complete opposite of how he's portrayed by the fake news media

Aren't scientific laws considered certain?

Like, evolution is still a theory but there are laws of gravity..........

Gravity is covered in the Theory of Relativity.

Scientifically, Theories are why, Laws are how. Theories explain facts, while Laws explain the mechanics behind the theories based on repeated observation.

Mother fucker

This administration is the most incompetent and dysfunctional in the history of the world. There were prehistoric tribes that had more organizational stability than this.
Still massive amounts of positions unfilled (giggity) if i recall as well

Gravity is covered in the Theory of Relativity.

Scientifically, Theories are why, Laws are how. Theories explain facts, while Laws explain the mechanics behind the theories based on repeated observation.
I'm 10 years separated from when I was taking AP Physics and Calculus so I'd be hard pressed to describe how I understand centripetal force now.

EDIT:
I hate the direction my life went after high school.

be a perv ? men are attracted to women .. men lust after women and pursue them .. some more aggressively than others .. it is what it is .. nothing wrong with that .. unless you're gay or something ..

either way, from his actions he sees them as highly capable .. complete opposite of how he's portrayed by the fake news media
Come on man he's a bit pervy

I'm 10 years separated from when I was taking AP Physics and Calculus so I'd be hard pressed to describe how I understand centripetal force now.

Yeah, I actually had to take a second to distinguish between quantitative and qualitative research the other day. I felt like I was doing my education a disservice.

The axiom is true; Don't use it and you lose it.

Yeah, I actually had to take a second to distinguish between quantitative and qualitative research the other day. I felt like I was doing my education a disservice.

The axiom is true; Don't use it and you lose it.
100%

I should see if I can still play the piano or not. I know my fingers still remember at least the patterns to the prelude of an English Suite by Bach but fuck me if my left hand could play it.

Again, nothing to do with the subject at hand, only personal insults.

So you hit the like button when someone in your tribe does it but claim the high ground when someone else does lol

You guys are really wasting the prime of your lives with this hatred. You have to accept that Donald Trump is your president so you can move forward.

I think I understand what you are saying. LAWS are not scientific fact such as the law of gravity or the law of thermodynamics but there are things that science would consider facts.

Such as gorillas and potatoes have two more chromosomes than humans do which is why gorillas and @Exception can count to potato.

Another would be a human weighs less on the moon.

Test your stance then -- it's a scientific fact that fire will burn human flesh that is not protected by a separate entity. Hold a flame directly to hand for a min -- show us how repeated evidence can't be a fact

So you hit the like button when someone in your tribe does it but claim the high ground when someone else does lol

You guys are really wasting the prime of your lives with this hatred. You have to accept that Donald Trump is your president so you can move forward.

I ask a poster to back up his/her ascertains with facts. If they cannot they get this...........

tenor.gif

Test your stance then -- it's a scientific fact that fire will burn human flesh that is not protected by a separate entity. Hold a flame directly to hand for a min -- show us how repeated evidence can't be a fact

First prove reality is real and I am an entity that can actually burn.

I think I understand what you are saying. LAWS are not scientific fact such as the law of gravity or the law of thermodynamics but there are things that science would consider facts.

Such as gorillas and potatoes have two more chromosomes than humans do which is why gorillas and @Exception can count to potato.

Another would be a human weighs less on the moon.

How do you know potatoes and gorillas are real?

Back