BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Actually, philosophically speaking, that's a real dilemma.

No, that is a TCK level retort -- it gives credence to when people say "god" for every scientific question. If you want to delve into philosophical daydreaming, have fun. But, we have a reality that we work within and there are facts that have been created due to a myriad of verifiable and repeated experimentation

I don't know whether you're completely trolling or completely stupid.

And I don't care.

Dude you have 7 more years of this. At least get your emotions in check if you're not gonna face the facts that Trump is doing super good right now.

Dude you have 7 more years of this. At least get your emotions in check if you're not gonna face the facts that Trump is doing super good right now.

Like I said, you're an idiot. I don't hold presidents and public figures to the standards of satisfying idiots.

Seven more years of Trump thinking fo you? Oh the terror that must bring to you.

Like I said, you're an idiot. I don't hold presidents and public figures to the standards of satisfying idiots.

Well he's better than Obama and you liked him so even by your standards us idiots are correct.

Well he's better than Obama and you liked him so even by your standards us idiots are correct.

Again... The uneducated cannot talk about Trump without bringing up Obama or Hillary. Serious mental disorder stuff going on here

No one can prove how Trump isn't killing it right now. Just whine

This Administration...

giphy.gif

Back