PM May: Highly Likely Russia Behind Spy Attack

I think it's bad.

However, I don't think it's bad as overthrowing multiple sovereign governments and plunging countries into civil wars that kill hundreds of thousands of people and then giggling about it on TV like a schoolgirl.

We're not talking about the other things now little boy.

We're talking about this specific thing. It's not whatabout someone else did.

This is specifically about a specific thing Russia did to our ally.

We're not talking about the other things now little boy.

We're talking about this specific thing. It's not whatabout someone else did.

This is specifically about a specific thing Russia did to our ally.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt an obviously obtuse conversation then.

<bball2>

Come on, though, the US doesn't really go in for assassination in the same way Russia does. Look at Castro:)

You're right there.

They pay terrorists to do it for them.

2_p.jpg

And then give the terrorists their own chemical weapons arsenals so they can do the same thing to the next country on the list.

Can you stay on topic?

What do you think an appropriate response would be to this latest Russian aggression on our ally's soil?

To allow investigators from Russia and other countries to be part of the investigation before spewing inflammatory rhetoric for the ears of the moronic.

To allow investigators from Russia and other countries to be part of the investigation before spewing inflammatory rhetoric for the ears of the moronic.

How is that a response?

"You're a suspect for this murder. Tell me what you think happened."

You're right there.

They pay terrorists to do it for them.

2_p.jpg

And then give the terrorists their own chemical weapons arsenals so they can do the same thing to the next country on the list.

Well, he wasn't exactly a blushing virgin himself:rolleyes:

Look, I'm far from blind to the excesses of American realpolitik. They've done some nasty shit over the years. So have we, if it comes to that. But if it's a choice between the world's most powerful democracy and a Mafia state run by a psychopath who uses chemical weapons on the streets of one of my nation's cities - sign me up for Team America:)

Yea you sure act like it lol

Glad we can agree.

Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I'm chlildish, it just means I'm interpreting data differently than you.

What makes me a grown up is that when I'm presented with data that contradicts my opinion, I'll admit it and change my mind.

I doubt you would admit to being wrong about something, butthurt lurker #12931

Well, he wasn't exactly a blushing virgin himself:rolleyes:

Look, I'm far from blind to the excesses of American realpolitik. They've done some nasty shit over the years. So have we, if it comes to that. But if it's a choice between the world's most powerful democracy and a Mafia state run by a psychopath who uses chemical weapons on the streets of one of my nation's cities - sign me up for Team America:)

I guess that depends on whose viewpoint you're looking through. Libyans were doing quite well for themselves under Gadaffi, despite what the West would like to say (as they're now saying about Syria).

I'm neither American or Russian, I just find it amusing when people blindly accuse one of the other of shady dealings when they're both doing them (and mostly because of each other).

Do they give the suspects the evidence they collected too?

Are you dim?

Yes, people suspected of a crime get to see the evidence and make their defense before they are pronounced guilty. That is why you are presumed innocent until proven guilty and a prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are guilty of the crime in which you are charged. Part of this process is disclosure of evidence to the defense. You cannot be convicted without seeing the evidence being brought against you.

Perhaps you are thinking of how a Nazi court operates...... or you're just retarded. I'm not sure which.

Anyone from the UK know anything about this facility? Thought its proximity to this event should at least be mentioned.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_CBRN_Centre

The Defence Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Centre (the Defence CBRN Centre or DCBRNC for short) is a United Kingdom military facility at Winterbourne Gunner in Wiltshire, south of Porton Down and about 4 miles (6 km) northeast of Salisbury. It is a tri-service location, with the Royal Air Force being the lead service. The centre is responsible for all training issues relating to chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) defence and warfare for the UK's armed forces.

Shouldn't May consider the possibility of a connection here, or at least release the evidence pointing to Russian involvement?

Porton Down has a couple govt labs as well:

Porton Down is a United Kingdom science park, situated just northeast of the village of Porton near Salisbury, in Wiltshire, England. It is home to two UK Government facilities: a site of the Ministry of Defence's Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) – known for over 100 years as one of the UK's most secretive and controversial military research facilities, occupying 7,000 acres (2,800 ha)[1] – and a site of Public Health England.[2] It is also home to other private and commercial science organisations, and is expanding to attract other companies.

The site is commonly confused with the nearby chemical-biological-radiological-nuclear (CBRN) training facility, the Defence CBRN Centre at Winterbourne Gunner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you dim?

Yes, people suspected of a crime get to see the evidence and make their defense before they are pronounced guilty. That is why you are presumed innocent until proven guilty and a prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are guilty of the crime in which you are charged. Part of this process is disclosure of evidence to the defense. You cannot be convicted without seeing the evidence being brought against you.

Perhaps you are thinking of how a Nazi court operates...... or you're just retarded. I'm not sure which.

I said give, not see.

I guess that depends on whose viewpoint you're looking through. Libyans were doing quite well for themselves under Gadaffi, despite what the West would like to say (as they're now saying about Syria).

I'm neither American or Russian, I just find it amusing when people blindly accuse one of the other of shady dealings when they're both doing them (and mostly because of each other).

Libya under Gadaffi also killed a British female police officer on the streets of London, gave financial support to the IRA and was responsible for the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie. With the loss of 270 people. So my sympathy for the Libyans is somewhat mitigated.

Too bad the US government did not pass sanctions against Russia for their bad behavior.

Back