Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

No it was another poster above talking to someone else, I didn't mean to imply that was you. It just struck me as a funny thing to read on a political discussion board.

Yes the Holocaust was awful, but to compare Lauren Southern to Hitler is a bit of a stretch.

Yeah, not comparing her to Hitler. But its the same kind of motivation. Not saying she would exterminate 11 million people or anything.
But Hitler started out similar to those white nationalist bloggers you see today.
He went to beer tents and pubs were people in general supported his nationalist's ideas and anti-Jewish rambling.
While at the same time trying to blame the upper classes are in bed with the Jews.
It is the same playbook just on a different medium. And Hitler was more talented in it.

I think Lauren and her gang of nuts are they only ones crying all the time.

You guys can say whatever you want to try to disguise your racism, I'm not buying it.

I work with plenty of Muslims and they are just like everybody else.
Islam in the West is not the same as Islam in the middle East. It's watered down and leaves out most of the shitty parts.

So.... you're not allowed to criticize a religion for oppressing and raping women, threatening and killing homosexuals...

You mean like the mass media openly does against Christians on a regular basis?

Seriously, makes no sense. Pick one or the other.

Yeah, not comparing her to Hitler. But its the same kind of motivation. Not saying she would exterminate 11 million people or anything.
But Hitler started out similar to those white nationalist bloggers you see today.
He went to beer tents and pubs were people in general supported his nationalist's ideas and anti-Jewish rambling.
While at the same time trying to blame the upper classes are in bed with the Jews.
It is the same playbook just on a different medium. And Hitler was more talented in it.

I've never actually seen Lauren Southern say anything about Jewish people. Then again, I don't follow her at all. I remember when she came in the scene a few years ago, I watched a few of her videos and it was pretty obvious she was just a provocateur and not an intellectual.

I think it's also disingenuous to say all nationalists are bad people. Churchill was a nationalist, for example.

Last edited:
She'd have to catch syphilis from a Jewish prostitute first.

In a conversation about Southern and Islam you should be pointing the "literally Hitler" finger at Islam.

Edit: Also, Jesus Christ at the hostility on here lmao. The whole forum needs to work on how to disagree without calling each other 'fat pussies' etc...

This is a bit tangential but I think a lot of the hostile/unproductive disagreements on this board stem from how everyone operates from a set of fundamental axioms we regard as inherently true but the conversations here almost exclusively happen at the level of subordinate beliefs that hinge on the validity of one’s axioms. If someone articulates a differening position on a subordinate issue, there is no viable explanation other than that he/she’s a STUPID FUCKING IDIOT LIB/CONSERVATARD NAZI/COMMUNIST!!! Meanwhile, what the other poster is saying is 100% logically consistent according to their own axioms (and people REALLY seem not to like talking about those)

I've never actually seem Lauren Southern say anything about Jewish people. Then again, I don't follow her at all. I remember when she came in the scene a few years ago, I watched a few of her videos and it was pretty obvious she was just a provocateur and not an intellectual.

I think it's also disingenuous to say all nationalists are bad people. Churchill was a nationalist, for example.

Yeah, Churchill was a very bad person. I mean you can admire his resolve during WW2.
But he has committed so many crimes reaching to genocide people like to forget. He doesn't reach Hitler, Stalin or Mao level.
But he must be one of the worst people of the 20th century with the stuff he has done in Greece, Ireland, Kenya the middle east and especially India etc.

In regards to Southern what I mean for her Muslims are the Jews. And instead of the upper classes, she has made liberals the supporters of Muslims.
Its the same old playbook used by the Fuhrer. He was also just provocateur at the beginning many people made fun of.

Yeah thats what I meant her Jews are the Muslims.
Nein. Islam is more supremacist than Souther ever could be. And their Jews are the actual Jews as well. You missed the mark here bud.

So kinda like Christianity?
I don't know enough about Christianity in the middle East to answer that. middle Eastern Christians aren't creating enough problems for me to have researched the differences.

The status of middle Eastern Christianity really doesn't have any bearing on the fact that the Muslims that you work with are not practicing the same faith as the ones she is talking about so it doesn't matter one way or the other. Your comment was just pointless deflection with no relevance.

Someone's wearing they're cranky pants. I just don't care about what you care about when you apparently think people should.

Entertaining reading your angst outburst though

Lol we know you don’t care about the country being turned to shit. It’s obvious

I don't think I called you a 'fat pussy'?
Anyway, I am not disagreeing with the fact that currently, Muslim terrorism is more destructive and dangerous. I mean the numbers don't lie.
But that doesn't mean you can underestimate that danger from the white nationalists. If you go back 30 years you have the Kosovo war (if you consider Serbs do be white I guess they could be considered American white?). Not to mention the holocaust or Britins, French and US crimes.

All orchestrated by people like Miss Southern. Even if today they come with a pretty face because most nationalists are disenfranchised young men. There is still a lot of danger.
Of course, that doesn't mean you can underestimate the danger from Islam.

Wut? The conflict wasn't racially motivated.

Nein. Islam is more supremacist than Souther ever could be. And their Jews are the actual Jews as well. You missed the mark here bud.

Yeah, but she is picking a minority that she can blame all the problems on.
And are used by the Left to undermine and destroy your country.
You can't start a good white nationalist movement if you don't have a minority to blame your problems on.

I am not commenting if she is correct or not. Many people thought Hitler was right also. It is just that it is the same strategy.

Yeah, Churchill was a very bad person. I mean you can admire his resolve during WW2.
But he has committed so many crimes reaching to genocide people like to forget. He doesn't reach Hitler, Stalin or Mao level.
But he must be one of the worst people of the 20th century with the stuff he has done in Greece, Ireland, Kenya the middle east and especially India etc.

Well, that's a new one.

Back