Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see how that goes in a few years time when all the scams collapse under their own weight and the entire country (and probably ours) has to pay the price for your negligence. Unless we're fortunate and root them all out before they can do so much damage, that is. You may get lucky and have Mueller wrap the whole thing up sooner than expected, but if not, you won't need me to tell you how much you fucked up supporting that guy because it will be very clear to everyone.

You’re delusional.

Trump will serve out his term, you’ll be crushed when Meuller exonerates him. The American economy is absolutely kicking ass. There relative silence in the Middle East. We’re no longer handing over millions to countries that hate us. Oh, and our immigration system is working as intended again.

Oh, and the left is preaching open borders and having trannies read to kindergarteners. While covering up rape gangs because thier ideas failed again.

We'll see how that goes in a few years time when all the scams collapse under their own weight and the entire country (and probably ours) has to pay the price for your negligence. Unless we're fortunate and root them all out before they can do so much damage, that is. You may get lucky and have Mueller wrap the whole thing up sooner than expected, but if not, you won't need me to tell you how much you fucked up supporting that guy because it will be very clear to everyone.

The country is doing great. Stop banking on failure

Funny, from that post above I looks like I can call them like pigeons home to the roost, and they flock in.

Too bad they wouldn't stop squawking long enough to really think about things. What is it about you that makes you give not the slightest fuck what other countries think about you or your leader? What sort of person sees corruption piled on top of corruption at every level and says, well, long as I get my overpriced wall that won't really work, I'm OK with it.

You’re delusional.

Trump will serve out his term, you’ll be crushed when Meuller exonerates him. The American economy is absolutely kicking ass. There relative silence in the Middle East. We’re no longer handing over millions to countries that hate us. Oh, and our immigration system is working as intended again.

Oh, and the left is preaching open borders and having trannies read to kindergarteners. While covering up rape gangs because thier ideas failed again.
How was the economy doing 6-12 months before the global financial crisis? And I have never heard anyone other than on here mention "open borders." No one is calling for that so stuff it.

Funny, from that post above I looks like I can call them like pigeons home to the roost, and they flock in.

Too bad they wouldn't stop squawking long enough to really think about things. What is it about you that makes you give not the slightest fuck what other countries think about you or your leader? What sort of person sees corruption piled on top of corruption at every level and says, well, long as I get my overpriced wall that won't really work, I'm OK with it.

How was the economy doing 6-12 months before the global financial crisis? And I have never heard anyone other than on here mention "open borders." No one is calling for that so stuff it.

I don't see the corruption you're referring to at least from the Trum admin. And no, we don't care what countries think. . why should we?

I don't see the corruption you're referring to at least from the Trum admin. And no, we don't care what countries think. . why should we?
You morons inflicted the most openly corrupt administration in history of the country on the fine people of America, and you are proud of it, simply deplorable!

You morons inflicted the most openly corrupt administration in history of the country on the fine people of America, and you are proud of it, simply deplorable!

Well even if that were the case look at what corruption we avoided. Would have eclipsed anything we've ever seen

Everyone Charged in Robert Mueller’s Russia Investigation
Paul Manafort
Richard “Rick” Gates
George Papadopoulos
Michael Flynn
Alex Van Der Zwaan

13 Russian Nationals and 3 Russian Entities
Richard Pinedo

And that's just the start.
It must suck being deaf, dumb and blind, but good on ya using a computer.

Hmmm, why don’t we give a fuck what you think?

How about we don’t give a shit about you? We’re America First. We finally have a leader who doesn’t give millions of dollars to shithole countries who hate our guts. People loved obama because he was easy to walk all over. Trump cuts off the $$$ and now they don’t like us?

We don’t give a fuck.

You gfc point is meaningless.

Maybe you should pay more attention. Our last democrat presidential nominee dreamed of open borders. That’s not the America I envision.

You didn't answer the question. And, Bob, you can join in too.

Do you think you're smarter, more rational, or more impartial than the other members of this thread? Let's single out @PolishHeadlock, @Rebound59, and @Fawlty . Can you say that you believe you are smarter (or, if you prefer, "less retarded"), more rational, or more impartial than those three persons?

Yes, I understand American politics far better than you.

That’s the only thing I’m claiming. Judging intelligence based on a political shitposting site, well it’s not very intelligent.

Btw, my proof will come when Trump serves out his term, and our country is a safer more prosperous place. In the meantime, I’ll just be here having a good laugh at you as you jump from headline to headline. Y’all are literally the new “fast and furious republicans”. Good little political sheep.

Yes, I understand American politics far better than you.

That’s the only thing I’m claiming. Judging intelligence based on a political shitposting site, well it’s not very intelligent.

Btw, my proof will come when Trump serves out his term, and our country is a safer more prosperous place. In the meantime, I’ll just be here having a good laugh at you as you jump from headline to headline. Y’all are literally the new “fast and furious republicans”. Good little political sheep.

I misjudged you, Bob. I thought, at the very least, you were self-aware of the fact that you're a very dumb person - truthfully perhaps the dumbest poster here. Considerably dumber than the uniquely dishonest and unprincipled @TheComebackKid .

You disappoint me, Bob.

I misjudged you, Bob. I thought, at the very least, you were self-aware of the fact that you're a very dumb person - truthfully perhaps the dumbest poster here. Considerably dumber than the uniquely dishonest and unprincipled @TheComebackKid .

You disappoint me, Bob.
Whoa, while I agree that Bob is dumb, he's not even close to the level of thecomebackkid that doesn't believe there are any planets except earth and that the Sun revolves around the earth.

Whoa, while I agree that Bob is dumb, he's not even close to the level of thecomebackkid that doesn't believe there are any planets except earth and that the Sun revolves around the earth.

TCK is more willfully ignorant, while Bob legitimately has the intellectual capacities of a child.

You disappoint me, Bob.

It's kind of funny and sad watching him slowly lose his sanity

Bob and TCK are almost the only Trump supporters still regularly posting in these threads. The rest have thrown up their hands and have modestly stopped their rhetoric. Bless you two guys, your posts will forever live in infamy here.

See that makes the earth not a planet by definition so it is accurate to say he doesn't believe we live on planet earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back