Premier League Thread 2017/18 v89: Salah edition

Who would you have in your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol think i've legi got heypothermia from standing in the snow for 3 hours waiting to see the show tonight

was worth it tho, fuckin hell, wasn't a big fan of the band but they brought it and made me a proper fan.

they played 2 albums worth of songs back to back. crazy.

they also played a song i didnt think they would, but feels were hit.

walked back int he snow eating a 6 piece meal from bossman lmao

man ive never loved fried chicken more than that walk

love yourself so no one else has to

what is most goals in a season? 31? Salah could break that record....

@Chris Partlow - dont know if you ever liekd them lol. I really liekd their album from a decade ago.

they played it in full

@UltimateVictory got a decent view again!:

<5>

Only recorded like 2 songs in full I really liked but it allowed me to not focus on videoing lol.

I didn't record much else as they were nowhere near Paramore level for me if at all.

Sunderland played like shit this morning. NYCFC (Man City light) won. I went on a hike. Then bought some new jeans bc I lost weight. Ate like a fat ass. Played with my dog. Came home. Wife says we need to talk. I'm thinking dafuq I do now. No matter what a shitty day I may or may not have had, nothing beat this feeling she hit me with.

Gonna have a little Cards running around y'all!!!

Sunderland played like shit this morning. NYCFC (Man City light) won. I went on a hike. Then bought some new jeans bc I lost weight. Ate like a fat ass. Played with my dog. Came home. Wife says we need to talk. I'm thinking dafuq I do now. No matter what a shitty day I may or may not have had, nothing beat this feeling she hit me with.

im so happy for you!!

You're already a great fatehr to Jayden btw! I wish my dad took an ounce of interest you do in me just once.

All the best Cards, just make sure they don't support Sunderland!!

oh yea I dropped my iphone on the floor and the top of it cracked ffs

was sending a text and my fucking hands were so fucking cold that it dropped

not getting a new one. cba. this one can get fucked

it still works and the screen luckily got spared

but above the screen is cracked lol

<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>
<{monica}>

That's great news, congratulations mate :D

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Mourinho just cant stop shitting all over his players publicly

They're playing like they're scared of their own shadows

Asks lions to be sheep then complains when they don't yield any wool.

Lions ? We have very few in this side.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-planning-big-Manchester-United-signings.html

The Daily Mail is horseshit, but the guy has the club's backing, and there are still a shitload of players who need to be and will be moved on.

It's a metaphor.........Square pegs, round holes, probably works better. Not that I think the players have covered themselves in glory, either.

If he goes to Woodward with those transfer demands, he should get sacked on the spot. Matic, Sanchez, Matudi, Willian, Perisic? And people accuse him of being short sighted.

Hopefully typical crap we are used to in the press.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaw44
Back