WR Meme thread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.

55fcd8c02f9e30e4d542795debe67845.jpg

Holy shit you posted one with a shred of humor in it . Good job buddy you should have a snack pack

Somebody that egregiously obvious, you gotta wonder if he’s part of Putin’s competition.
Like the black guy who spray painted VOTE TRUMP on the side of his own church just before he burned it down.
Either way, it’s both hilarious and sad.

Another Russian election rigging caught on camera. Guy stuffing ballots, zero fucks given.

NyBivBT.gif

Somebody that egregiously obvious, you gotta wonder if he’s part of Putin’s competition.
Like the black guy who spray painted VOTE TRUMP on the side of his own church just before he burned it down.
Either way, it’s both hilarious and sad.

If that was Putin’s competition, the guy would already be dead along with his daughter.

I think what some are in favor of, is providing an amount of prepackaged MRE style food equal to the amount of EBT credit the person is currently being granted. Not supplying their entire nutritional requirements 3 times a day every day of the year with MREs, that’s silly.

Though personally if it was put to a vote I’d vote to leave that specific program alone, maybe even increase the benefits. $192/month (max) doesn’t buy much these days.
However I’d require anybody receiving it be put on mandatory birth control. That way we help those in need as much as possible but don’t continue exacerbating the problem.

supplying their entire nutritional requirements 3 times a day every day of the year with MREs
No one would ever poop again. People would actually be able to turn their toilets into gardens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back