PWD 556: Closed Gutter

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fucking tell me what I would receive, Thrawn.

You would call her daddy, while you stare at a picture of oiled up Lesnar while gagged by a RR t-shirt used to wipe the sweat from Finn Blaor's abs.

Lol cuck announcers can't understand why US Marshalls who were just assaulted don't come out to arrest the guy who saved them.

<TheWire1>

good lord, micky james looking slutty as hell

<{jackyeah}>

Are you excited about the match ? Not like yes it will be decent kinda way but in a this is the toy if I dont get for christmas ill be in therapy til im 40 kinda way ? Is there something you want more ?

the dirt sheets are just stating the obvious to a huge portion of the audience just like msnbc or fox and thats what all media is now days

Yes friend water is wet you are correct

I'm looking forward to the match. Their match at WM31 was pretty damn good and they're trying to put a legit storyline behind this which better than big dog has gotten in a long time. I could do without the youtubers giving the self-fulfilling prophecy merry-go-round a push.

You would call her daddy, while you stare at a picture of oiled up Lesnar while gagged by a RR t-shirt used to wipe the sweat from Finn Blaor's abs.

I want to creampie Finn's tight ass.

(back in the prowrassling game, am I doing this right?)

Bliss getting exposed again in a non gimmick match with Asuka of all people.

That's why they are having Charlotte and Asuka at mania

<Y2JSmirk>

fbat6t.jpg
2e6fxc1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back