John Oliver’s Gay Bunny Book Outsells the Pences’

He says, highlighting the need for schooling....
I got my degree in tolerance
collage-heart-2.jpg

In a hurry didn't proof read.

But you understand what I was saying.

"I cdn'uolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg: the phaonmneel pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rseearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and you awlyas thguoht slpeling was ipmorantt."

But is it outselling the Ted Cruz coloring book for racists?

Quincy Jones: [Marlon] Brando used to go cha-cha dancing with us. He could dance his ass off. He was the most charming motherfucker you ever met. He’d fuck anything. Anything! He’d fuck a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye.

He slept with them? How do you know that?
QJ:
[Frowns.] Come on, man. He did not give a fuck! You like Brazilian music?

A mailbox lmao!

I want to smash John Oliver's intellectually dishonest beek.

<Fedor23>

Where's the line start for punching both of their faces?

School districts loaded up on reading material

Too bad you guys dont have a sense of humour anymore, all you got left is Dennis Miller .
Is he even still alive? That guy has to be living in a world of prescription pills by now. The worst part about 9/11 for me was Miller losing his sense of humor.

They’re both dumb.

Want to poke fun at Easter.... just throw this out:

It's really weird how all the right wing dorks want to inflict violence on John Oliver just because they disagree with him.
I want to punch him in the teeth mostly cause every clip of him I see it feels like he’s yelling at me. And that’s annoying as fuck.

I want to punch him in the teeth mostly cause every clip of him I see it feels like he’s yelling at me. And that’s annoying as fuck.

Wanting to punch anyone is bad.

Seek help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back