• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Darren Till and Usman trading shots on twitter

Hahaha what a bad trash/respectful talking

See I don't, I think Usman grapples him to death & wrecks the hypetrain.

Yeah but before Usman has chance the Gorilla will put him to sleep

HptcOoS.gif

Feel like Usmans takedowns will be too much for Till especially given his TDD. Would definitely watch in the hope of seeing Usmans kod

Seems like Till wants this fight but at the same time doesnt. Doesnt seem super confident

Gotta admit, I like the way Till just shows nothing but respect for Usman despite Usman acting like a prick.

If that fight happens I think Usman takes Till down and holds him down.

Yeah but before Usman has chance the Gorilla will put him to sleep

HptcOoS.gif

With the greatest of respect, that sure ain't Usman he's fighting in your GIF. Usman will be putting him under constant pressure & suddenly Till's HUGE weight cut is going to be a weakness as he starts to fade.

Seems like Till wants this fight but at the same time doesnt. Doesnt seem super confident

He probably wants to fight. But Dana White has something special for Till, like a higher-ranked contender who is actually an easier match up for Till. Just somebody else that will quickly earn him a title shot

With the greatest of respect, that sure ain't Usman he's fighting in your GIF. Usman will be putting him under constant pressure & suddenly Till's HUGE weight cut is going to be a weakness as he starts to fade.

Ik its not just showing Till dominating. Usman also has to cut, just hoping he comes out and proves all these haters wrong.

WAR TILL

giphy.gif

If Till could keep it standing then Usman is fooked

1ZDJ.gif
Not really.....pretty much Till is fucked 10 ways from Sunday any way you cut it. The guy should have lost to Dalby for crying out loud. He just got lucky as heck in beating a stylistic gimme in a washed up Cowboy, while Usman is very likely the best WW in the world. Usman is boring but he is Khabib level dominant - would be Barboza vs Khabib all over again if Till Uzzie happened.

Not really.....pretty much Till is fucked 10 ways from Sunday any way you cut it. The guy should have lost to Dalby for crying out loud. He just got lucky as heck in beating a stylistic gimme in a washed up Cowboy, while Usman is very likely the best WW in the world. Usman is boring but he is Khabib level dominant - would be Barboza vs Khabib all over again if Till Uzzie happened.

We will see, think Americans and all Till haters just don't want to see Till do well. Till will put Usman to sleep.

We will see, think Americans and all Till haters just don't want to see Till do well. Till will put Usman to sleep.
Has fuck all to do with that. I like the kid, think he is exciting, would be great for the sport too. However, my feelings about him have nothing to do with how I assess this fight - I am fans of guys like Tony)and I can admit that Khabib will likely smash him. Imo Usman has appeared to be far and away the best contender once he steam rolled Strickland. Strickland is another very high level but not fully acknowledged WW, but Usman went all Khabib style on him.

He fought over a whole round with a dislocated shoulder in that Dalby fight. I wouldn't say it's exactly fair to criticize him for his performance in that 3rd round.

Horrible match up for Till in Liverpool. But if there both game, then book it.

He fought over a whole round with a dislocated shoulder in that Dalby fight. I wouldn't say it's exactly fair to criticize him for his performance in that 3rd round.
Im aware of that. Still, he did not finish a very low level guy in two, and meanwhile, guys like GSP, Whittaker and Conor have dominated elite level guys on one leg. There are levels to this, and tho Till may one day get there, I do not think he will be on Usman's level anytime soon. Till can definitely still beat some top fighters, no doubt, but Usman is an entirely different animal.

Horrible match up for Till in Liverpool. But if there both game, then book it.
Right?

Im not saying Till sucks but Usman is an absolutely horrendous match up for really anyone at 170, a bigger, longer and more athletic Tyron that has smart fight IQ and an opponent you simply can not look good against.

Right?

Im not saying Till sucks but Usman is an absolutely horrendous match up for really anyone at 170, a bigger, longer and more athletic Tyron that has smart fight IQ and an opponent you simply can not look good against.
I wouldn't book this if I was a match maker. Liverpool crowd aren't going to respond well to a Kamaru hump fest. And Kamaru is my boy, but I would save this for Vegas card if they maintain there win streaks.

There has to be another striker out there at 170.

Back