PWD 558: Soy Free Zone

Your favorite member of the Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did cut a promo but for god knows why it didn't make it to tv.

Because they know their fans are fine with mediocrity. Fans and even people in this thread are obsessed with nostalgia, even if the quality of it is garbage. WWE can shit in their face and they would still continue to watch the product for 3-8 hours each week

Pro Wrestling fans deserve all the shit they get.

Just saw There’s a Filipino place by my house

Should I eat there

What the fuck should I eat

The only flip food I eat is my wife's. It's good though, you should try it out at least once.

Try Pork/chicken adobo, lumpia (like little egg rolls) is always good, sinigang (soup) is OK, lechon (not sure if they have that at a restaurant), pancit (noodle dish). That's all I really like, I'm not super into filipino food.

The only flip food I eat is my wife's. It's good though, you should try it out at least once.

Try Pork/chicken adobo, lumpia (like little egg rolls) is always good, sinigang (soup) is OK, lechon (not sure if they have that at a restaurant), pancit (noodle dish). That's all I really like, I'm not super into filipino food.

Lumpia is my go to because it’s the only thing I remember from dating that Filipino broad back in the day. Had some a couple months back for the first time in years. So good

@lordsai
I did but he was ejected my advanced just like @moonwolf
<{1-11}><{1-11}><{1-11}>

I wouldn't do that, dawg. I want to live the fancy life too! I'd take a selfie of me in your house, post it on Instagram and pretend it was my house I just bought. #:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ImadeIt #Hardworkpaysoff #Views #PHD

Lumpia is my go to because it’s the only thing I remember from dating that Filipino broad back in the day. Had some a couple months back for the first time in years. So good

Stay away from my wife, Big Nasty J.

I wouldn't do that, dawg. I want to live the fancy life too! I'd take a selfie of me in your house, post it on Instagram and pretend it was my house I just bought. #:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ImadeIt #Hardworkpaysoff #Views #PHD
Yes and we will have Roman greens and vodka and listen to the cardigans and Britney spear

Just shout things at them like a normal person, tosser.

Just suck my balls like a good ho, ho!

I'm sorry, I don't know where any of this is coming from. We just mad a rad AJ sign, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back