vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paulrus slippin' my jab...

:(
ali-dodging-punches-gif-2.gif

@Paulrus may score well enough beat any other team in the league this week, but I didn't do well, either. Last year I was #2 going in I think it was and shit the bed, why not do it again, along with having him just WRECK me with a spectacular performance.

I'm rooting for the Rocket Men to win it all this season, now.

I’m up 8-1 right now but clam has a ton of guys playing today. Could easily be 8-1 for him

Best of luck clams and good game either way

Looks like i lead every day of the week until the one day that matters

1238408638_superman_drinking_.gif

Last edited:
@Paulrus may score well enough beat any other team in the league this week, but I didn't do well, either. Last year I was #2 going in I think it was and shit the bed, why not do it again, along with having him just WRECK me with a spectacular performance.

I'm rooting for the Rocket Men to win it all this season, now.
how-many-times-do-we-have-to-teach-you-this-18673533.png

Down to goalie stats by looks of it and it will be close. The @helax curse is real

My future relies on what the Preds do tonight. Yikes

Really wish Crawford was available now. Killed me that the Hawks have strung me along with hopes of him returning this season.

Watching the Ducks/Oilers game like :

panic-2.gif

Last edited:
Watching the Ducks/Oilers game like :

tenor.gif
Damn when i say it will be close between me and @Outkast didnt think it would be this close.
Looks like i will advance after a draw (won both matchups during the regular season, 5-4 and 5-4 :p)

Damn when i say it will be close between me and @Outkast didnt think it would be this close.
Looks like i will advance after a draw (won both matchups during the regular season, 5-4 and 5-4 :p)
Talk about close lol. You were down 3-5-1 before that overtime started. That one extra minute in OT won you the match. Crazy

Talk about close lol. You were down 3-5-1 before that overtime started. That one extra minute in OT won you the match. Crazy

Ducks came through for everyone it seems lmao

So close. You better win that championship now!

I see how it is. Now he's takin' it easy. @Paulrus isn't even trying. He had 28 goals and 47 assists after the first day in round one against me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back