Why does Conor piss you off?

I didn't have a problem with him until he started talking bragging about how much more money he earned than everyone else. For a welfare thief, he should at least have some respect for people with less money

Conor represents everything the average person is not.

Conor chased his dream in stead of letting it stay a dream.

Conor says what he's going to do, and then actually DOES IT. Like becoming a two division UFC chsmpion.

Gets a fight with the greatest boxer of all time despite never boxing. Gets paid 100million.

Talks shit and then backs it up.

The average person lives day after day following rules others enforce on them. Hell, even the not-average person such as a UFC champion still has to follow rules like defend their belt. But not Conor.

Conor, through hard work and determination, has positioned himself as one of the biggest stars in combat sport history and he takes orders from now one. And braggs about it.

Average everyman nerds absolutely hate that. He represents everything they are not.

I don't really think about him anymore since he stopped being a MMA fighter.

He doesnt, but i would love to watch him fight again...No bs fights, proper title fights.

I don't dislike him, i dislike the UFC, the UFC is now a mess because of promoting Conor so much, revenue is dropping a lot, fighters don't want to fight, everyone wants a money fight, there's more talk than fights and everyone tries to be Conor. The UFC set a bad example for their business, fuck the ferttitas

like every cocky fighter since tito ortiz he talks about how amazing he is, then when he loses (supposing he actually fights in the first place and doesnt bitch about how he's making all the money)........its nothing but excuses

The only reason to be pissed at Conor is him not fighting. He is a good and very fan-friendly fighter, but he snatched 2 belts, then went for a cash grab and now is some kind of Schroedinger champ.

Because he started the "money fight" trend where people call out WWE guys/retired boxers/40y old vets instead of fighting the top contenders of their division.
I also never liked all the trashtalking and silly drama fighters almost feel compelled to create to sell a fight. Some ppl think it's necessary to the sport, I just think it's retarded and Mc Gregor took it to a whole new level. Do football team captains and trainers need to throw bottles at each other and trade 3rd grade insults to sell a game ?

Conor says what he's going to do, and then actually DOES IT. Like becoming a two division UFC chsmpion.

I would have liked to have seen him do this the respectable way instead of getting a free title shot while being stripped in another division.

well he lives rent free in your heads.
it doesn't matter what he does, it instantly creates 50 topics on every martial arts board, 25 YouTube videos are uploaded where people discussing it and everyone in mma talks about it.
and the funny thing is, that his "haters" are the driving force in that matter... ^^

Since Conor left the UFC for TMZ I don't care about him any more. If he comes back and starts competing in the UFC again I will care because he is a gifted fighter.

I like fighters who do their talking in the cage with their fists. Conor is an obnoxious loudmouth who talked his way into all his "superfights". And he never defended any of his belts.

No I enjoyed seeing all his fans with tears in their eyes as they gradually lost hope as I watched in a packed Dave and Busters that was 90% Conor fans and I made an easy $60 by betting 3 of the McHuggers like you sitting next to me.

Are you talking about when I said Diaz would win?

It's very pathetic/funny watching Conor haters and fans. You being the former. If calling me a Mchugger is the best you can do then your life really sucks.
<Dany07>

Hate nah, dislike him for claiming he is the best without proving it. I don't even bother about that as long as they just strip him and pay someone championship money that actually fights.
lols. reality check. he won two world titles.
mind blown.

Hasn't finished a fight in almost 2 years and has never defended a belt since winning a title in june 2012. But that is what he hasn't done. What he has done is empower a small group of boys with massive insecurities to expand their vocabulary with terms like "Bums" and "Fook" etc. Guys like you highlight the accomplishments of guys like Artem.

Oh, what a jerk Conor is, being popular and all. That's a great reason to hate him. o_O

Hate to break it to you, but Conor's fan base is a bit more than "a small group of boys". Take any large group of people and you're going to find some undesirables. But oh, boo hoo, people like Conor and not your favourite fighters, waaaaaah!

You really do live up to your name (as do I). Conor hasn't fought in almost 2 years and the last guy he fought in MMA he bounced off the canvas like a basketball and became a two division champ.

Haters gon hate tho lol

I don't think you know what that word means.

The vast majority of Conor's fanbase is considerably worse than he is. He plays a role to promote his image and increase his value. At the end of the day, anyone with any common sense sees through his charade and knows he's scared to fight.

People like you try to pretend like you're just trolling, but in reality you absolutely idolize him and think he's cool, and if you act like him then you'll be cool too. Life doesn't work that way cupcake... it just goes to prove how naive and stupid you actually are, and anyone with an IQ higher than 14 can see that.

I've raised dumb love-struck teenagers, so I can spot one in a heartbeat. You're not special and Conor doesn't give a fuck about you... so think for yourself, grow up and move on.

Triggered AF. I'm sorry you raised a fairy for a son, must suck

Last edited:
I don't hate Conor same as I don't hate Pro Wrestlers putting on a show. I don't even hate his fans. I'm just wondering how anybody could be so dumb to believe any of the shit he's saying.

I have a low tolerance for stupidity though, so it's reasonable people mistake that for "hatred". As Gegard said some time ago: "Conor fans are the idiots of contemporary MMA."

If anything, I'm sad and frustrated that there are so many stupid people around.

Fighters are supposed to fight
I’m a fan of fighting
I do my job, why won’t he?

Greatest personality? A guy who practices his lines and runs out of material if u put him on the spot.

A Coward who prefers money over honor.

Well if that’s your cup of tea...

And one of the best and craftiest businessmen in MMA as well.

Very business-savvy.

Back