Black students at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School are not happy about the police presence.

I guess segregation and apartheid were the way to go? I fucking hate all this identity politics bullshit. It is obviously a plan to fragment us and make our society weak, but people can't see past it. YUCK.

all joking set aside, police officers from any major city deal with the worst of the worst, and some of the most mentally ill.

Dude. This guy was talking Satan and God and good and evil. He was way out there. I'm sure the police knew this dude in the area.

exactly. high paying job to be guarding a high school.

how often are schools attacked and need cops right there??

dollars to donuts the cops arrest more students than protect, year in and year out. side bet that most students that get arrested or reprimanded happen to be minorities.

Well... I worked in St Louis. The schools had a big issue with minority kids. Vashon, Roosevelt, Bluett. Lots of violence.

exactly. high paying job to be guarding a high school.

how often are schools attacked and need cops right there??

dollars to donuts the cops arrest more students than protect, year in and year out. side bet that most students that get arrested or reprimanded happen to be minorities.

If school cops are arresting students it is probably to protect other students.

You've never seen me bitch about anything so stop making such a false blanket statement, now why should anyone be silent when civil servants fail at doing their job whether the person is a criminal or not? Never realized that being a criminal meant that you deserve to be executed by a police officer that will be getting a paid vacation on the tax payer's dime.

Here you are complaining about how they do it and incidents where the black criminal dies.

If you don't want to put an end to thug life then let the police handle it in any way they see fit. Clean up the streets.

These guys are the reason why black people get profiled. The teenagers in the videos should be trying to do something about thug life not cops since they're so eager to do something.

Hyperbole and bullshit.

That "paid vacation" you halfwits always bring up is pending an investigation. And police are acting in a capacity of law enforcement. Its not difficult to understand why they go on paid leave, genius.

So your definition of 'hyperbole and bullshit' is something that is factually correct.

Congrats on cops that kill being allowed "due process" of the law, but the person that was killed not being afforded that small piece of justice. Almost as if the system is unfair in that regard.

I got an extra $50 for every minority kid I shot while they were teaching blind kids to swim

Was there a bonus if the kid was transgender?

God, I hope people realize this is a joke

So your definition of 'hyperbole and bullshit' is something that is factually correct.

Congrats on cops that kill being allowed "due process" of the law, but the person that was killed not being afforded that small piece of justice. Almost as if the system is unfair in that regard.

Quit your bitchin.

Hey...side note

Just watched Wind River

GREAT FILM

Here you are complaining about how they do it and incidents where the black criminal dies.

If you don't want to put an end to thug life then let the police handle it in any way they see fit. Clean up the streets.

These guys are the reason why black people get profiled. The teenagers in the videos should be trying to do something about thug life not cops since they're so eager to do something.

I didn't complain about anything, you're the one in this thread complaining about how teenagers are choosing to express themselves and their feelings about an issue that they feel is important to them.

You're actually saying that teenagers in a high school should be policing the activities of people carrying weapons and changing a whole culture instead of actual cops that are paid to do this job, cops that took an oath to serve and protect, cops that are actually armed and have been trained on how to deal with extreme situations, but in your mind you feel that the job would be better done by untrained teenagers.

lol you cucks are absolutely retarded with your love and defense of the police

Considering how many unarmed AA kids end up dead at the hands (or guns) of cops, I can certainly understand their concern. It can certainly hurt your school performance when you have to worry you might be executed for being tardy or not raising your hand to go to the bathroom

This post is sarcasm right?

I didn't complain about anything, you're the one in this thread complaining about how teenagers are choosing to express themselves and their feelings about an issue that they feel is important to them.

You're actually saying that teenagers in a high school should be policing the activities of people carrying weapons and changing a whole culture instead of actual cops that are paid to do this job, cops that took an oath to serve and protect, cops that are actually armed and have been trained on how to deal with extreme situations, but in your mind you feel that the job would be better done by untrained teenagers.

lol you cucks are absolutely retarded with your love and defense of the police

These teenagers and everyone else (ie. BLM) will solve the problem if they put an end to thug life. Kill two birds with one stone.

Yes people can change a culture.

I'm not defending police officers here. I haven't expressed a strange love for them.

Could you imagine mass protests and demonstrations that shamed thug life and convinced people what a bad influence certain types of popular rap music is?

If school cops are arresting students it is probably to protect other students.

ill make another bet that most arrests are for kids smoking weed, alcohol or other type non violent offenses.

stuff rich white kids do with impunity.

wanna make the bet?? i havent checked stats.

Considering how many unarmed AA kids end up dead at the hands (or guns) of cops, I can certainly understand their concern. It can certainly hurt your school performance when you have to worry you might be executed for being tardy or not raising your hand to go to the bathroom

I have given you shit in the past for being too transparent and too easily spotted, so I have to give credit when credit is due;

This is some of your better work. You not only baited a bunch of people into debating this with you but you've gotten the other side to "like" the comment who think you're serious. Well done on all fronts, sir.

Back