Conor McGregor looking fit and in-shape, practising high level wrestling:

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We all know Conor has been extremely busy over the past few months.

I feel the winner of Khabib/Tony won't know what hit them when they face Conor next. He will have a whole different dimension to him aside from his elite striking.

All the haters really do underestimate how much work he puts in. I saw his movie so I know about deese tings.

He could practice wrestling for the next 10 years and be nowhere near Khabib's level

If he actually fights the winner. That just makes his cowardice by not defending, much worse.

I really hope he never fights again.

But I don’t think McGregor would step inside the same octagon with Khabib. He’d get a serious beatdown, and he knows it.

Is he ready to defend T-Ferg's ankle pick though.

The best part about Conor threads is observing the haters.

he is 100% sure that khabib will beat tony, he will be there and the fight will happen

He's practicing his wrestling in anticipation of an MMA fight against Mayweather not Khabib.

Stylewise i'd prefer to see Tony vs Conor rather than Khabib vs Conor. As mentioned by a few other posters even if Conor train wrestling non stop for the next couple of months he's stil gonna get ragdolled by Khabib.

Ferguson on the other hand would probably keep the fight standing just to prove a point and because he's a bit crazy. That's almost guaranteed fireworks

In any case may the best man win. Really looking forward to Khabib vs Ferguson

If he actually fights the winner. That just makes his cowardice by not defending, much worse.

I really hope he never fights again.

But I don’t think McGregor would step inside the same octagon with Khabib. He’d get a serious beatdown, and he knows it.
Better late than never, I say.

Unless Conor cam shore up his cardio he's in big trouble against either of these guys. And if he still gasses so quickly at this point in his career, I don't see how he'd change now.

lol @ confusing "reebok endorsed photo shoot" with "practicing high level wrestling"

He could practice wrestling for the next 10 years and be nowhere near Khabib's level

I came to post this. It sounds silly but it’s the truth.
It seems everybody has a helpless , holy shit look on their face as they can’t stop the beating.
Khabib traps and mauls and the opponent leaving him defenseless.

It’s a treat to watch khabib grapple.

Conor vs khabib will be a huge fight if khabib gets by Ferguson.

Conor vs the undefeated wrecking machine.

Back