Conor McGregor looking fit and in-shape, practising high level wrestling:

We all know Conor has been extremely busy over the past few months.

I feel the winner of Khabib/Tony won't know what hit them when they face Conor next. He will have a whole different dimension to him aside from his elite striking.

conors arms look skinnyfat you cuck. and when you factor in what a tiny person he is, for his arms to look skinnyfat he must literally be like a little girl right now

you are heavily blinded by your dislike of him my friend
What makes you think after being away from high level mma action coming into year two now that he's a danger to even the lamest fighter in the top 10 let alone Tony or Khabib. Best he keep tweeting training photos all sweaty to keep what's left of his fading fanbase moist...

Dear TS,

Conor could hypothetically be on the same level, technique wise, as khabib, (which will never happen)
Still, the problem he will really face is Wrestling ENDURANCE.

Endurance is not gained in a few months.
Conor doesn't even have boxing endurance.
How the fuck is gonna endure in wrestling?

Keep kidding yourself though.

Fighting the better fighter is worse?

I really shouldn't find this surprising seeing as this has been the weird narrative the haters have been spinning for years. Conor fights the bigger fight and gets shit on for not fighting the lesser guy.

Ya'll are weird.
one of the more strange, irrational and completely illogical group of people I've seen In 13+ years of watching mma.

Which is only natural I guess, considering he's the biggest star MMA has seen thus far.

Up Moldova!

630,000 likes in three hours. CM drives the interest and participation of people on both sides of the spectrum, that's for sure.

He knows everyone’s saying that he won’t fight Khabib so maybe he’s prepping? maybe he just needs to defend Tony’s ankle pick? Or maybe he just wants enough wrestling to take Floyd down?

lol @ confusing "reebok endorsed photo shoot" with "practicing high level wrestling"

Conrad simps don't know he got sprayed with water and tousles his hair lol

You didn't even make an argument. You just said he's the GOAT. There isn't an actual boxing fan alive that would agree with you. Off the top of my head:

1. Robinson
2. Pep
3. Duran
4. Ali
5. Louis
6. Armstrong
7. Dempsey
8. Johnson
9. Leonard
10. Greb

You can make the argument that Mayweather isn't even the best of his generation, let alone best of all time.
I'd take a prime Roy Jones Jr. over Mayweather any day.

His striking which was already miles ahead of everyone else is going to be on some next dimension type shit too. He went 10 rounds with the literal GOAT of hand fighting! Imagine going from that to Khabib. Laughable.

Well does was 40 and retired. He also didn't even throw anything the first 4 rounds

And i an a Floyd fan, but if you think he is boxings goat you know nothing about boxing and should not be commenting

Back