• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Khabib Nurmagomedov tweeted this to Conor lol

But i thought he didn't care about Conor and was gonna make him get in line

As soon as there is an opening he's begging it

{<jordan}
How dare the number 1 contender ask the champion to step up and defend his belt after he sat on his ass since 2016 ?

Conor is big pimpin, spending Gs. He don't care that Khabib's biggest fight of the career got cancelled.

How dare the number 1 contender ask the champion to step up and defend his belt after he sat on his ass since 2016 ?
strange right ?
do you think this guy is smoking some good shit for asking that kind of shit

Scrap the division
Send Conor to 145, send Khabib to 170 and Tony to 165.

Lobov: Hey Conor read your tweets sweety pie, something up with Khabib darling.

Conor:
Creeping-cat-scared-stare.gif

"Stay ready"

I hope he is getting harrassed on social media right now.

Conor is probably happy cause it buys him more time cause whoever wins Khabib vs Max will still have Tony at the door step still.

I can't say for sure if Conor is particular scared to fight Khabib but I can see how that's a dangerous fight him to take at marketing stance. Hed be fighting a guy that not only could possibly beat him but could possibly fucking destroy him and that would hurt his brand and drawing power in the future.

Stupid Russian will never get a fight with Conor.

Doesn’t deserve it, he’s un reliable. Get him some cheese cake.

Conor is probably happy cause it buys him more time cause whoever wins Khabib vs Max will still have Tony at the door step still.

I can't say for sure if Conor is particular scared to fight Khabib but I can see how that's a dangerous fight him to take at marketing stance. Hed be fighting a guy that not only could possibly beat him but could possibly fucking destroy him and that would hurt his brand and drawing power in the future.

He won't be destroyed. He can and will tap out. It didn't hurt him the last time.

Oh em gee, what drama! Can't wait to see what Conor tweets when Khabib misses weight :eek:

Dana said in an interview just now he doesn't want to ask Conor for several reaorea
Same reason they wouldn't let him fight Frankie. It's bad business. Conor is too big a star to have him fight at short notice.

When he fights they have to pay him a tonne of money. In order to justify paying him so much they need to set ticket prices higher, advertise the card, do special deals with PPV providers. The entirety of Vegas prices the rooms higher. Fans fly in from Ireland etc. Fans avoid scheduling things on same weekend so they can watch (ie buy) the fight.

Anybody criticising Dana for not offering it to Conor simply doesn't understand the business.

Like I've been saying for years...

The only scenario for Conor to actually accept a fight with Khabib is for a ridiculous amount of money that the UFC is not willing to pay,..

It seems that khabib is the stuff of Tony and conors nightmares

Back