NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

Nova does everything Michigan does but better. Not liking this match up

Bunch of drunk mad people pouring out of the pub below me last night. Doesn't help that I live right by Loyola

Is Kerry Kittles the greatest bb player to ever wear a Villanova uniform? lol

Is Kerry Kittles the greatest bb player to ever wear a Villanova uniform? lol

Greatest to play for the Nets!

kittles4.jpg

BTW - Kittles was a private equity partner on Wall street. Now coaches at Princeton.

Doug West and the McLean bros. were pretty damn good.

Easily Kyle Lowry.

You mean in the NBA or in college? Doug West was ridiculous in college. Unfortunately a victim of being drafted by the Timberwolves and the NBA lifestyle.

Tim Thomas was a monster in his one year at Villanova and then went onto a very mediocre 13 season NBA career.

Thank god this turd of a tournament cums to a close tonight.

- Loyola can go back into permanent obscurity and be a random trivia note in thoughts of basketball fans. (2 years from now; "Hey, remember that one shit team that had an old bitch as a mascot and made the Final Four? What garbage team was that again?")

- UVA should be forced to disassemble their program.

- Jay Wright should solidify himself as the best active coach after tonight.

Beilien is going to coach circles around Wright tonight. Just imagine what he could do with the talent that Kentucky or Duke get. He would probably make them relevant again.

If Michigan doesn't win tonight, Beilein is pretty much Bo Ryan 2.0.

Also,

Think Michigan will cover but I don't think they'll win.

Will @JSN tolerate seeing UMich win the title of best basketball program in the state?

Will he be rustled that no sofas will burn in AA tonight?

These questions need answers!!

@RR

Will @JSN tolerate seeing UMich win the title of best basketball program in the state?

Will he be rustled that no sofas will burn in AA tonight?

These questions need answers!!

@RR
MSU would still be the better program. 2 and 9 > 2 and 6.

MSU would still be the better program. 2 and 9 > 2 and 6.
Depends on what you put more value on, simply making the Final Four or winning another game to reach the Championship?

If UM wins, they would have the same number of National Titles and more Championship game appearances (that aren't vacated)

2 titles in 5 appearances (65, 76, 89, 2013, 2018)

MSU 2 titles in 3 appearances. (79,2000, 2009)

Either way, both programs are historically filled with the stinch of rape, HIV aids, and/ or illegal payments to players.

Depends on what you put more value on, simply making the Final Four or winning another game to reach the Championship?

If UM wins, they would have the same number of National Titles and more Championship game appearances (that aren't vacated)

2 titles in 5 appearances (65, 76, 89, 2013, 2018)

MSU 2 titles in 3 appearances. (79,2000, 2009)

Either way, both programs are historically filled with the stinch of rape, HIV aids, and/ or illegal payments to players.
Meh, you don't get hardware just for appearing in the title game. Not to mention that MSU has the same amount of B10 titles despite not joining the conference until the 50s and leading the all-time series.

I still wonder who the dope is that decided to put the college basketball title game on tbs at 9:20 pm est.

Anyway, go Michigan! Only school I got into for both undergrad and my MBA. Also, B1G all day.

Back