Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

grey is comin in nice

FwJ7vXC.jpg

its a birthmark in my hair. it was jet black growing up. then it started turning white, and my hair is totally white
my mum has one at the front but it only grew after her head hit the kerb via a motorcycle accident. Makes me wonder if yours is also related to head trauma but while still in the womb.

I'm off caffeine but having one cup to celebrate Easter. Hopefully it does not put me out of wack.

Getting over some food poisoning from yesterday and feeling a little better.

Anyhow, hope all are well.

my mum has one at the front but it only grew after her head hit the kerb via a motorcycle accident. Makes me wonder if yours is also related to head trauma but while still in the womb.
it's certainly possible

She's a cutie.

You marry you highschool girlfriend?
yeah. she was a year above me, we were together for 2 years til she graduated. then we split but always kept in touch then we hooked back up a decade later
married for 11 years then split but still on very good terms..I believe there are certain people that we all have in our lives that will always be in our lives in one way or another and she's one

yeah. she was a year above me, we were together for 2 years til she graduated. then we split but always kept in touch then we hooked back up a decade later
married for 11 years then split but still on very good terms..I believe there are certain people that we all have in our lives that will always be in our lives in one way or another and she's one
That's a very nice story...and you have a good heart....don't worry, I won't tell anyone ;)

27zkf0h.jpg

Celebrating my 49th and her 6th....and she opts to punch me in the only beach muscle I have left. Kids these days...jeez. If she was smart she would have filled my multiple chins with uppercuts.

Last edited:
Back