MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

latest

PRISON CONOR

Huge if true what a crazy week it’s been.

Conor was so shaken by having to face Khabib he threw himself in jail. New levels of ducking.

I'm impressed.

<mma4>

Nah. We know Dana is loving this.

<5>

Epic ducking by the former champ.

He's in a police station right now signing autographs and doing selfies for a bunch of cops called Murphy and O'Leary

Conor is crazy as shit if true his career might be done.

I think UFC wants him in jail, because this way, they have added leverage. Plus, they want to teach him to act straight and stop f'ing up. No way he makes it cage side.

These crazy rumors are hilarious. My favorite is the one about the irish mob hunting him down because of a bar brawl lmao.

Good...

I’m sick of a few fighters that think they are above the law. Even fighters have to obey the law outside of the octagon. He should have been charged when he was throwing around those full cans of Monster energy drink at that 202 pre fight press conference.

Jones, Cyborg, McGregor.

GTFO !

Werdum too. But that was pretty minor, and he didn’t fight the charges.

I THANK MY LORD CONOR MCGREGOR FOR THIS GLORIOUS POPCORN.

CONOR BLESS MY BUM SOUL.

Unlikely to be true. It's a third-party overhearing Dana in the heat of the moment. Maybe Conor got pulled aside by security or held for a minute but jail seems extremely unlikely (given the information we have). That said, could be held for a bit if he was in fact throwing shit at a van.

If anything just seems like Chiesa just fot his red panty night without having to fight.

Conor will pay out the ass, Dana will get Chiesa the best civil lawyer money can buy to take anything he can from Conor, so Conor has to fight.

Conor is crazy as shit if true his career might be done.
Not a chance of it being done....not in the slightest. He will just pay some fine and do the rounds. This builds up Conor Khabib to unprecedented heights too. This is no different than Cormier DC brawl or the other host of stuff. It is not like he will be in jail for years or something.

Best I could put together quickly

mcg handcuffed.jpg

If Conor did what Arial has reported, of course he will be arrested! That is a certainty.

Back