Ray Borg going to hospital because can't open eye due to shrapnel

I was curious what kind of people defend stuff like this, so I clicked on the twitter of a guy making fun of Ray Borg for being a "liar and a pussy", and this is the profile pic that welcomed me:

-wdMP6Tb_400x400.jpg

{<jordan}

How did he work "Notorious" into his handle?

Seriously though, they might scrap the entire event now.

People will milk any niggle to win some cash in a lawsuit. From the video I only saw one glass being shattared but it stayed in one piece.

They are after that Floyd money

I was curious what kind of people defend stuff like this, so I clicked on the twitter of a guy making fun of Ray Borg for being a "liar and a pussy", and this is the profile pic that welcomed me:

-wdMP6Tb_400x400.jpg

What a G

Conor needs severe punishment but your statement is more or less a millennial meme at this point. It doesn't stand up to any serious scrutiny or careful analysis.
Don't talk about "serious scrutiny and careful analysis" if you're not going to offer any.

Damn Conor better lawyer up, I dont wanna claim all these guys are lying but from the video I saw it honestly didnt look that crazy. Im not sure how so many of them got injured. I cant help but think that some of these dudes are going to use this to get that settlement money.
Lol McGregor will be forking out plenty of money to settle out of court.

Its kinda hard to fake glass embedded in your eye. The hospital will figure out what is wrong with him pretty quick.

The level of retardedness from Conrad's fanboys is both astonishing and unsurprising

I don't know exactly in what manner that window shattered, but glass fragments are definitely quite dangerous.

I've had a run in with shattered glass myself and received several small cuts, none of which were serious injuries, but it could definitely be a real problem in you took a shard to the eye.

Car glass usually stays in one piece even shattared

I just want to know if he went to the hospital right away, or he waited 5 hours. If he waited, I don't believe shit he says. If he went within an hour he's credible and should be rewarded a settlement depending on the damage.

Have any of you ever gotten anything in your eye that required medical attention? I worked construction long ago, and twice got metal fragments in my eye. Both times, I was wearing safety glasses, so Borg's glasses don't mean anything. In one instance, my cornea was scratched, I immediately couldn't keep my eyes open in bright light, even the uninjured one. The other time, there was no pain or eye watering, it just felt like there was something in my eye. I got it checked out, and it turns out that steel left in your eye will rust and cause all sorts of problems. I was lucky I got that one checked.

Borg deleted his original tweet. Think it said it nearly him. Obviously his vision is well enough to be typing. Blatant money grab.

The level of retardedness from Conrad's fanboys is both astonishing and unsurprising

Yea I think Conor fucked up big time. This is going to end up being a bad day for him and his fans.

Don't talk about "serious scrutiny and careful analysis" if you're not going to offer any.
I don't need to defend someone else's worn out and tired rallying cry. If you want to defend it with actual data, go ahead. If I feel like I'll prove you wrong.

As some clown said in another regarding Rose, and I paraphrase
“Big fuckin deal....it wasn’t a terrorist attack”

How far down the shithole are you when comparisons with terrorist attacks are your measuring stick? I digress...

Yeah, it’s not possible multiple people were injured after heavy metal objects were thrown at the windows of a bus full off people... they must be faking it and picking up pieces of glass from the floor hours later and rubbing it into their eyes! - McNutthugger logic

Last edited:
Car glass usually stays in one piece even shattared

I've had shattered glass in my eye twice from my old job. You notice it immediately and you try to flush out your eye. If you can't, you go to the ER and they put a dye in your eye and help flush it out or surgically remove it. It's not something anyone would put off, so I'm curious how long he waited.

Back