• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 563: You Must Be At Least 400 Pounds To Attend A ROH Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah!

I lived in Woodlawn. Went to high school at Northwest. Dad retired from the army there so I lived there from 2000-2005 in Woodlawn and 05-07 off of Dover Rd/Donna Dr before I joined the Air Force and left.
Nice! I live off Madison street. Originally from Robertson county, near Springfield. Small damn world!

Yeah, and what was the projected buy rate of this card, and how much will it actually be hurt by some fighters taking the night off?

Small sacrifice, to promote Khabib/Conor in the fall. I'll believe it when I see Conor in court.

The whole thing looked staged. Conor, the MEGA star, just walked into this EMPTY lot with his boys, and caused havoc? Nobody noticed him? Nobody knew he was there? No security? It looked like a WWE "back lot" incident. I also have suspicions on how easily that window shattered, and Conor seemingly targeting that specific window.
So the fact that security didnt stop a UFC fighter from entering a UFC event proves it was staged
Well Im convinced

Yeah, and what was the projected buy rate of this card, and how much will it actually be hurt by some fighters taking the night off?

Small sacrifice, to promote Khabib/Conor in the fall. I'll believe it when I see Conor in court.

The whole thing looked staged. Conor, the MEGA star, just walked into this EMPTY lot with his boys, and caused havoc? Nobody noticed him? Nobody knew he was there? No security? It looked like a WWE "back lot" incident. I also have suspicions on how easily that window shattered, and Conor seemingly targeting that specific window. Oh' and then you have Dana johnny on the spot for an interview? No talk of terminating his contract, or suspension? Warrant/no warrant?

I call bullshit.
I think youare trying too hard honestly. But it is a fun read.

Me and my poochie pups split a Costco chicken pot pie and now my belly is in pain
This is dumb

So the fact that security didnt stop a UFC fighter from entering a UFC event proves it was staged
Well Im convinced

Yeah, and when no charges are filed, and Conor and Khabib have their fight scheduled to absurd amounts of hype, using that staged video, I'll accept your acknowledgement of how dumb you were for buying into this bullshit.

With no arrest warrant/ taken into custody I am quite suspicious

But on the flip as rasslin fans we have conditioned ourselves our whole lives to think everything is a work
They won't issue a warrent until he refuses to come in because he's "famous".

I wonder if it was supposed to be a work and turned into a shoot.

You people watch too much tv
He wasnt arrested, charged, tried and convicted all within an hour so its all fake!
Dog I didnt even see the CSI team anywhere testing sperm samples either and they expect us to believe this shit is real

You people watch too much tv
He wasnt arrested, charged, tried and convicted all within an hour so its all fake!
Dog I didnt even see the CSI team anywhere testing sperm samples either and they expect us to believe this shit is real

Im more suspicious that hes getting the kid gloves for some shit you and I would end up in the can for than that its totally fake

I did think warrants went out for you when you fled the scene and everyones knows it was you

I hope that the fighters on the bus find out it is a work and they stomp both Connor and Dana.
had to keep them in the dark

poor Michael was a victim of a company wide conspiracy!

With no arrest warrant/ taken into custody I am quite suspicious

But on the flip as rasslin fans we have conditioned ourselves our whole lives to think everything is a work
@VinceRusso

xBNMY0N.gif

They won't issue a warrent until he refuses to come in because he's "famous".

I wonder if it was supposed to be a work and turned into a shoot.

Im more suspicious that hes getting the kid gloves for some shit you and I would end up in the can for than that its totally fake

I did think warrants went out for you when you fled the scene and everyones knows it was you

They'll take their time doing a thorough investigation before they proceed with anything because this is a high profile incident that the whole nation will be watching
If this was some hobo beating up a city bus he'd be in intake already but they'll take time and proceed with caution on this one
Doesnt mean its a work, just means things work differently for celebrities and rich people

This WrestleMania show on USA is horribly ranking their top ten.

man i would pay money to see khabib and his click of dagestanis and chechens just beat the shit out of conor. his whole gimmick is stale

@RollSonnenRoll @Sexy You guys workout in Rogue shirts? I just bought a couple shirts and a hat from them.

yes
be careful washing first time, a few of mine shrunk down a little bit and then got real tight in the collar/neck. one was so bad ai ahd to cut it a little bit, run true to size. i like their gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back