New Korean MMA News and Discussion

Whoa I didn't even realize Bae had returned in 2017. Get that man in the UFC.
Na, there's more deserving and more prospect from South Korea deserves to be in the UFC more then him.

Just looked at the schedule on onefc.com

Surprise surprise, Seoul is no longer there. How hard is it to not act like you're going someplace, unless everything is set in stone?

I wonder if they still plan on a women's Openweight GP this year. Futina was being talked up by a few people as the next legitimate opponent for Gabi. She's from the same team as the other Russians that fought Gabi, she's a master of sport in judo and has a bunch of world + national hand to hand titles.

She's the one in blue

TFC prez throwing bombs:

"I have not heard from Rod FC that he will not compete because he can not win if TFC is attached to Rod FC," he laughed. "This time, Rod FC is afraid of TFC I know it's hard to accept it, but the fighter has to fight, and the fighter who can not fight has no meaning. " "We are looking forward to the future of UFC's Choi Seung-woo and Cho Sung-bin, but it is cruel to have two UFC players who are likely to enter the UFC, but it is the obligation of the competition to make the games they want. Sports, and martial arts. "

Found the full article quoted above. Guy goes all in, pushing Road FC's shit in:

"Loading FC, are we afraid?" ... TFC, Joint event re-suggest

The TFC has held a press conference in November last year and has proposed a joint event in which players from both groups will meet at Road FC.

Hadongjin TFC representative (hereinafter referred to as CEO) said, "TFC and Road FC will hold a tournament at Jangchung Gymnasium on the last Saturday of December 2018." "It will be necessary to discuss in detail, but if the players are ready, No, "he said.

But Rod FC clearly lined up. They responded to each other's way. It was a rejecting doctor.

Kim Dae-hwan, president of the Road FC team, said in an interview with Sporting News on September 9, "I have a different idea from TFC, and it's right that domestic organizations are opening the competition for their respective titles. Both Angels Fighting and Max FC are doing well. "

Kim said, "I think that I am good at Rod, and I think Rod is good at the road." Rod FC is bigger than other groups, there are a lot of players, so I concentrate on managing those players. "

Ha did not hide his disappointment.

In an interview with Sportivy News on the 4th, "It was the intention of fans to make the game that they wanted. I suggested it because they thought it was Rod FC," he said.

"There is no change in the idea that the two organizations should give a chance to the domestic public martial arts to broaden the base of the game and receive a spotlight on the players. "He said.

He is convinced that the face-to-face match between top-of-the-line representatives such as TFC middleweight champion Kim Jae-young and Road FC middleweight champion Cha Jung-hwan's Super Fight, TFC featherweight champion Choi Seung-woo or Shonbin and Rod FC featherweight champion Choi Moo- .

Of course, both organizations are at great risk. The loser draws pride.

"I have not heard from Rod FC that he will not compete because he can not win if TFC is attached to Rod FC," he laughed. "This time, Rod FC is afraid of TFC I know it's hard to accept it, but the fighter has to fight, and the fighter who can not fight has no meaning. "

"We are looking forward to the future of UFC's Choi Seung-woo and Cho Sung-bin, but it is cruel to have two UFC players who are likely to enter the UFC, but it is the obligation of the competition to make the games they want. Sports, and martial arts. "

He ordered Rodfick to "wake up," criticizing the fact that entertainment tends to focus on strong match-ups, avoiding real battles.

"I think Rodf is not going to know Rod FC at home," he said, "but I am not bullied by the frequent manslaughter and ridiculous circus matches that are not martial arts," TFC said.

"Many of the RoadFC champions have not been in the game for a long time, and I wonder what it means for a martial arts contest that does not have a title defense, and I can not help feeling that Rod FC is like a management agency for a player, not a player. I am very sorry for one of the workers. "

Then he suggested again. I raised my voice.

"The Korean martial arts group seems to have locked themselves in the form of narcissism and arrogance that only Lord FC should be, and Korean fans still want to fight between the two groups. If it's for fans, come out. "

Rod FC is known to have issued internal guidelines for stakeholders and players to refrain from referring to other organizations. I have been in the past with the original championship, but after the negotiations are broken, I am going to the 'My Way' by opening tournaments for each weight category and spurring advance into China. It is unknown whether it will respond to TFC's proposal.

TFC continues to host international mega events such as the World Cup and Asian Games this year. I met TFC 17 in Seoul on February 23 and TFC Dream 5 in Cheongju on the 31st of last month. TFC 18 is being prepared in Seoul next month.

"I plan to open more than 10 times this year including 5 number of tournaments this year." TFC and his players decided to fight and fight again until there is only one fan left.

A bit late, but several fighters connected to RoadFC have fought internationally recently:

http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzREl6TTNFVE0=

%25EC%25A0%2595%25EC%259C%25A4%25EC%259E%25AC%25EC%25A7%2584%25ED%2583%259C%25ED%2598%25B8%25EC%25A0%2584%25EC%258A%25AC%25EA%25B8%25B0%25EA%25B6%258C%25EB%258F%2584%25ED%2598%2595.jpg

Yun Jae Jung fought in some promotion called GMMA. Can't find anything on it.
Seul Gi Jeon dropped a decision to Emiko Raika at GRANDSLAM 7
Tae Ho Jin dropped a UD to Yuki Kawana at Shooto on 3/25.

On a more positive note, So Hee Lim won her Shootboxing debut vs MIO.
%25EC%259E%2584%25EC%2586%258C%25ED%259D%25AC%2B%25EC%258A%259B%25EB%25B3%25B5%25EC%258B%25B1_0402.jpg

apparently Lim missed weight, but they forgot to deduct points each round, giving her the decision win.

Also, TFC Dream 5 results: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/51771-tfc-dream-5-korea-vs-japan

Korea beat Japan 3 matches to two in the 'Korea vs Japan' segment. Highlight of the evening was North Korean defector Jung Hyuk Jang scoring a wild first round KO.

A bit late, but several fighters connected to RoadFC have fought internationally recently:

http://roadfc.co.kr/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzREl6TTNFVE0=

%25EC%25A0%2595%25EC%259C%25A4%25EC%259E%25AC%25EC%25A7%2584%25ED%2583%259C%25ED%2598%25B8%25EC%25A0%2584%25EC%258A%25AC%25EA%25B8%25B0%25EA%25B6%258C%25EB%258F%2584%25ED%2598%2595.jpg

Yun Jae Jung fought in some promotion called GMMA. Can't find anything on it.
Seul Gi Jeon dropped a decision to Emiko Raika at GRANDSLAM 7
Tae Ho Jin dropped a UD to Yuki Kawana at Shooto on 3/25.

On a more positive note, So Hee Lim won her Shootboxing debut vs MIO.
%25EC%259E%2584%25EC%2586%258C%25ED%259D%25AC%2B%25EC%258A%259B%25EB%25B3%25B5%25EC%258B%25B1_0402.jpg

apparently Lim missed weight, but they forgot to deduct points each round, giving her the decision win.

Also, TFC Dream 5 results: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/51771-tfc-dream-5-korea-vs-japan

Korea beat Japan 3 matches to two in the 'Korea vs Japan' segment. Highlight of the evening was North Korean defector Jung Hyuk Jang scoring a wild first round KO.
Can u link me with the North Korean ko?

Jae Hoon Moon continues his tour of Japanese promotions, as he takes on Yuki Motoya for DEEP June 30th at Differ Ariake.

Back