UPDATED: The evolution of Dana White's stance on the Conor situation

Dana doing damage control for the company, but that's his job. He'll use Conor when they can make money from it, and that's also his job.

Wme telling Dana you’ll do fookin nuttin

Did you see him strut out the cop shop, Conor owns Brooklyn haha, Dana can act as dissapointed as he wants but if Conor keeps that VISA and wants to fight Dana will be hanging from his nut sack, jesus imagine how big Conor vs Khabib would be now haha.

All I saw was Canor looking shook af at the arraignment

Looks like the same stance to me.

Significantly softened... in his first interview when asked if he had interest in working with Mcgregor - his response was, "would you?" and then continued to how disgusting it was to I believe Okamato. Now he's saying - hey we're going to figure it out. Is normal, Dana gonna Dana, but he overreacted like always then realizes he can't piss off his cash cow.

Are you idiots really complaining about this??

Dana is a promoter. You cant hold him to his word. Stop trying to. Hes just doing his job,and only telling you what he wants you to know at the moment.

Haven't been keeping up then have we buddy?

I watched the arraignment vid? If Canor tweeted something after that or made some hollow public gesture I don't know, I don't follow him 24 hrs a day. All I know is that at the arraignment he looked like he was shitting his rainbow-colored thong underwear

I watched the arraignment vid? If Canor tweeted something after that or made some hollow public gesture I don't know, I don't follow him 24 hrs a day. All I know is that at the arraignment he looked like he was shitting his rainbow-colored thong underwear
He looked fine to me considering the severity, he just stood their chin up, suppose anyone can bend perspective to how they want though.

Alright who else survives this without being fired?

Brock, Ronda, GSP.

Better question is do any of the current champs get fired over it?
Any champion. Any single one. They don’t simply get released to fight in another org. It’s stupid. Jones has done stupid shit. Lots of guys have.

Any champion. Any single one. They don’t simply get released to fight in another org. It’s stupid. Jones has done stupid shit. Lots of guys have.

Mighty Mouse, Cyborg, the name of the female who won the new womends divisions, and Whittaker were the only 4 I figured they'd consider. Not sure if they'd do it or not though.

Evolution from hearing "20-30 Irish guys started smashing up the bus practically BLINDING Ray Borg with glass shards" to "there was actually only like 5 guys and only 2 of them actually threw anything. And Ray Borg is fine".

"“This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company"

"I'll take a dolly through a window any day"

Back