UPDATED: The evolution of Dana White's stance on the Conor situation

Significantly softened... in his first interview when asked if he had interest in working with Mcgregor - his response was, "would you?" and then continued to how disgusting it was to I believe Okamato. Now he's saying - hey we're going to figure it out. Is normal, Dana gonna Dana, but he overreacted like always then realizes he can't piss off his cash cow.
He also talked up Conor is the post fight scrum. Saying how he's a fighter that doesn't turn down fights. Which is funny considering he hasn't fought in the cage in 2 years.

Sounds like he's trying to mend his relationship with his cash cow.

I dont like what he did either but were you really expecting theyd bar him from the UFC, throw him in prison and throw away the key

I watched the arraignment vid? If Canor tweeted something after that or made some hollow public gesture I don't know, I don't follow him 24 hrs a day. All I know is that at the arraignment he looked like he was shitting his rainbow-colored thong underwear
Exactly. He looked like he was thinking, "damn, i really fucked up this time".

Forget khabib and Russia. Conor should fight bus and if he beats the bus he should fight sweet tooth from twisted metal. Metal-Mac event needs to happen.

April 8th: On asked how is the relation with Conor: "Yeah we talked yesterday...It's good.. you know at the end of the day there is a mutual respect between us"

Also:
"I'll take a dolly through a window any day"

giphy.gif

Everyone talking about a great publicity stunt

Not when your actions remove three fights from a card

Other ways to make hype that are just as effective

Conor is a dumb fuck and those who didn't know it before know it now

Only reason UFC keeps him around is to make him squirm

This guy is all about the money. He plays whatever part that needs to be played.

People keep asking him questions like he is in control of the situation.

"Boys will be boys you goofs, we're working on the biggest fight in combat sports history here."

I was hoping Dana wouldn’t take this route. Definitely bums me out that he’s beginning to backpedal but I suppose it’s no surprise, he’s a scumbag.

Well what do you expect? Shertards on here were acting like they were gonna cut Conor... Yea like that's gonna happen. Slap on the wrist and Conor comes back to a title fight. It's the way of the world, may not be fair but it's just the way it is.

"We don't store security camera footage older than 48 hours, what are you talking about?"

"Look, it was just a big misunderstanding"

They just forgot their dolly

Conor was doing a service

In any other company, people get fired if they physically assault other staff.
Yes but dana would be fired if he axed conor.

Back