Conor McGregor Rollin' In NYC with Irish Bus Attack Gang

Running away at the mere mention of Khabib.

wNSkc6w.gif

Man, something off about that third kid back in the screenshot/still from the video (the one with his hands in his pockets). All warning bells go off when looking at that weirdo. Something about his face just screams Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.

damn, that wannabe reporter has a really high voice.

A premeditated attack by a bunch of thugs on innocent people? He has been charged with 20 misdemeanor’s and 2 felony assaults. This is not a good time in the US to be pulling shit like this.

I hope for his sake they don’t make an example out of him. He looked like he was shitting his pants at the arraignment.

I’ve watched enough YouTube to know that one punch killing someone over a trivial diss is pretty much a pass time in Dagestan. Plus Khabib is tight with the president of Chechnya who is literally a war criminal. I think I can guess who’s crew would come out on top.

Be funny as fuck if the Russian mafia got to these pretenders

Man, something off about that third kid back in the screenshot/still from the video (the one with his hands in his pockets). All warning bells go off when looking at that weirdo. Something about his face just screams Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.

Actually all of them, lol. But that second tall scrawny ginger prick makes me nervous in a maaaajor way. That's the kind of fucked up psycho you know you'd meet if you'd go to jail someday, and that you'd have to watch every second of every day to not get a screwdriver stuck in your liver.

Lost 3 fights because of some dumb shit , was kinda looking forward to Felder\Al and Chiesa\Pettis

Dey waz dere ta sell Dags (NOT Dagastanis) and Caravans...

1xhtwh.jpg

The Nog Bros should avenge the bus by attacking them with another bus.

Back