KSW announces Pudzilla vs Bedorf at KSW 44 - HW title shot / June 9 + Japan style poster

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
30572276_1602152463173573_3238246582012870656_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's um... quite a weapon Pudz is holding there.

That poster has Japanese style in the same sense as this Tapout shirt.

tapout-kenny-florian-shirt1.jpg

Will watch. Pudz is the most entertaining fighter for the first few seconds/minutes ever

Go pudz. I was always a fan watching him in world's strongest man . They showed it on channel 5 in uk. Not live but got to see him. 5 time champ. He seemed unstoppable. When mma came up didn't think he would do well.Adjusting your body. Roids to natural and still putting in the work

Pudz is beast though And got to respect he takes it serious
first 30 seconds of timmeh fight was epic

Awesome poster!

WHy not just give Pudz the title shot next? Why risk him losing before getting it?

I hope Mankowski and Soldic get first some wins, before they take a shot at DuPlessis. Instead I would like to see David Zawada get the next title shot at WW. He might not have looked great on Saturday, but he is on a 5 fight win streak.

I hope Mankowski and Soldic get first some wins, before they take a shot at DuPlessis. Instead I would like to see David Zawada get the next title shot at WW. He might not have looked great on Saturday, but he is on a 5 fight win streak.
Unfortunately, Zawada will be fighting at the PFL Tournament

Back