Joanna Jedrzejczyk is Delusional

oh. that doesn't seem like an excuse so much as a differing of opinions. and ofc she's entitled to that opinion. ineffective leg kicks is a bit of an exaggeration, rose leg was clearly chewed up, you might want to go rewatch it again.
It was ineffective because it didn't stop Namajunas from using her footwork or putting weight on it.

Don't know what the judges saw, after re-watching it was clear Rose won rounds 1, 2, and 5, and Joanna the other two. But putting yourself in Joanna's shoes, she was landing more frequently, and even though Rose was landing the more significant shots, none of them were actually hurting Joanna so I can see why she wouldn't think those should have won Rose the rounds or the fight. It's not outrageous for her to honestly think she should have won, even though I don't think she did.
Joanna got stunned and pushed back from the impact of Namajunas' punches several times.

OVWktkqTURBXy8xMzA1YzYxZDFhYjUwMzMxODU3OGI3NjcwZGY1ZGFjNi5qcGVnkpUCzQPAAMLDlQIAzQPAwsM

Rose-Namajunas-Vs.-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-2-696x347.jpg

joanna-jedrzejczyk-ufc223post-750.jpg

It was ineffective because it didn't stop Namajunas from using her footwork or putting weight on it.

thats still an exaggeration, just because a technique doesn't cripple you doesn't mean it's not effective. her leg was wearing it and obviously it scored points also.

So the fuck what?

Im glad she still think shes the best. That is the kind of savagery i expect from her.
LMAO. You have to be getting paid to be a UFC Shill. "Derp Ronda is GOAT, Ronda Bless" "Derp JJ is GOAT, She is the Queen."

How can someone who has been here for this long be this retarded? Getting paid to post is the only real answer.

She thinks the judge's decision was wrong and used her ineffective leg kicks as evidence.

While I believe Rose did win that fight, JJ's kicks were hardly ineffective. Rose was a far less mobile fighter by the end of the match as a result of the constant pounding her legs were getting.

The delusion in Joanna Gate Keeper's camp is Gold Jerry, Gold.

JJ is now a klown. Got handled 5 rounds and can't humble up. Screw her.

Joanna got stunned and pushed back from the impact of Namajunas' punches several times.

OVWktkqTURBXy8xMzA1YzYxZDFhYjUwMzMxODU3OGI3NjcwZGY1ZGFjNi5qcGVnkpUCzQPAAMLDlQIAzQPAwsM

Rose-Namajunas-Vs.-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-2-696x347.jpg

joanna-jedrzejczyk-ufc223post-750.jpg

That was the force/velocity of the punches hitting her, not her being hurt. She never backed up or got wobbly, and she kept the same stance and fluidity from beginning to end.

its tough to accept when u outstrike ur opponent every round

LMAO. You have to be getting paid to be a UFC Shill. "Derp Ronda is GOAT, Ronda Bless" "Derp JJ is GOAT, She is the Queen."

How can someone who has been here for this long be this retarded? Getting paid to post is the only real answer.
Savages. I dont need my fighters to be normal boring folks. Also i dont jump off the train when things get heavy. Faithless slime.

all i know is that nose is still smarting much worse than rose's leg lol

Joanna is still adjusting to her new nickname "Gatekeeper"
She's just trying to keep her spirits up. It's difficult competing at that level, being dominant and processing back to back losses. If she doesn't ease into the reality, she could have a meltdown.

Chillax. She can still whoop ass and there really aren't more than 2 ppl that can beat her.

Besides, Rose will do something weird and vacant the belt anyway. It's only a matter of time. She's not built for fame and fortune. lol

Savagery? This is literally the opposite of being a savage. You’re more delusional than she is... She gets Absolutely murked in the first fight. Fails to acknowledge that she made any mistakes and she just starts making bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse and continues to be the type of dipshit that gets crushed by anyone she can’t bully..: So savage is laughable this is someone who just became a gate keeper because she refuses to acknowledge the better fighter beat her on two separate occasions and fix the holes in her game...Being cocky only translates to confidence when you win.. I could watch her get torched by Rose everyday
Tldr.

Still my champion.

Lol @ crushed by someone she cant bully. Shes fought girls that arent intimidated by her mind games,and she still beat them with her skill.

thats still an exaggeration, just because a technique doesn't cripple you doesn't mean it's not effective. her leg was wearing it and obviously it scored points also.

Yeah, but the fight isn't scored on aesthetics

Back