Best martial arts movies

8yw7BzpM4kiSf63W9Nn5C1o1NaK.jpg

There is one right answer, and that answer is Fist of Legend. You're welcome.

FistOfLegend-15-400-sg.gif

Jackie Chan’s “Drunken Master (2)”

Bobby Z

While it's not strictly a martial arts movie Robbie Lawler, Rory Markham, Tim Sylvia, Ben Rothwell, Pat Miletich, Chuck Liddell and Oleg Taktarov are all in it and the fight scenes clearly have an MMA influence.

Recommend me some good martial arts movies. I don't care if it's a fictional movie or a movie based on a true story, it just has to be entertaining. Boxing, MMA, street fighting, even kungfu, whatever as long as the movie is actually good. Some examples of movies I like:

Creed, Rocky 1 & 6, Blood and Bone, Undisputed 2 and 3, Warrior, Southpaw, Ali, etc.

Please elaborate on your choices.

Sadly, most combat movies got terrible acting and boring stories, even the non-Asian ones. But there are a few gems among them.
I know it's a little corny...but never backdown.

Damn near anything Jackie Chan did right up to the Protector, most Shaw Brothers movies, Sonny Chiba Street Fighter series, Dragon From Russia, any Wu Tang/Shaolin movies, fuck there are too many to mention. Anything with Drunken or Monkey in the title, Shogun Assassin, any Zatoichi or Snow movies, shit is almost infinite

Couple of decent boxing movies, Split Decision, Homeboy, Midnight Sting, Price Of Glory

"anything with Drunken or Monkey in the title". lol. Accurate and hilarious.

My favorite kung fu film is Hero with Jet Li.

51R8DBbLZFL._SY445_.jpg

Recommend me some good martial arts movies. I don't care if it's a fictional movie or a movie based on a true story, it just has to be entertaining. Boxing, MMA, street fighting, even kungfu, whatever as long as the movie is actually good. Some examples of movies I like:

Creed, Rocky 1 & 6, Blood and Bone, Undisputed 2 and 3, Warrior, Southpaw, Ali, etc.

Sadly, most combat movies got terrible acting and boring stories, even the non-Asian ones. But there are a few gems among them.

Enter The Dragon
Way of the Dragon
Fist of Fury
Best of the Best
Karate Kid
Ong Bak
Snake in Eagle's Shadow
Iron Monkey
Meals on Wheels
Fist of Legend
Rocky 3 and 4
BloodSport
No Retreat No Surrender
Majority of Jackies and Jets movies
Donnie had some good ones too
Undisputed 2 and 3 for the modern generation

Most from
maxresdefault.jpg

Tong Po is still the G.O.A.T. Even Jones doesn't want to fly to thailand.

Ted DiBiase knows what he is talking about. The lines in this movie are awesome and I find myself randomly using them throughout the day to the dismay of my colleagues.

"Pop it Tommy, Pop it"

"You shouldn't block with your face"

"Drop him like a toilet seat, Tommy"

Aside from this movie, a few movies like Fist of Legend, Enter the Dragon, Ong Bak, Flashpoint

Even the "non-Asian" ones?
<mma4>

Back