Darko Stosic, Mirko Cro Cop's protégé, makes his debut at UFC Hamburg

Looks like he can fight in the ufc, guess we will see. U don't see guys getting punched go into fetal position like guy on first highlight too often.

You better hope he doesn’t turn out like Darko Milicic who got picked #2 over Wade and Melo..
Fuck, i don't know anything about basketball but just saw this fight, what a terrible way of losing your combat sports debut.. at 7'0 and athletic he could've been somewhat successful..

285 lbs SHW, 22-7 going to the fight vs. 230 lbs Stosic

You don't see low kicks TKOs every day at heavyweight..

Last edited:
Fuck, i don't know anything about basketball but just saw this fight, what a terrible way of losing your combat sports debut.. at 7'0 and athletic he could've been somewhat successful..

What the fuck he fights MMA??

I was referencing he was one of the biggest busts in the NBA being the #2 pick behind LeBron James but wtf I had no idea he was fighting lmfao

What the fuck he fights MMA??

I was referencing he was one of the biggest busts in the NBA being the #2 pick behind LeBron James but wtf I had no idea he was fighting lmfao
Apparently, he had just one kickboxing bout, lost by TKO due to a cut and went back to basketball

A athlete myth debunked

Not surprised hes dropping to lhw. He was pretty clearly using the same gas Crocop was. Without it hes s lhw.

Glad the Ufc went overseas and got Stosic, Edilov, Ankalaev (yes hes still a talented prospect even after losing to Craig), and Rakic.

There just isn't that many good American lhw prospects

Not surprised hes dropping to lhw. He was pretty clearly using the same gas Crocop was. Without it hes s lhw.

Glad the Ufc went overseas and got Stosic, Edilov, Ankalaev (yes hes still a talented prospect even after losing to Craig), and Rakic.

There just isn't that many good American lhw prospects
Yeah now i've some hope for LHW, they only need to bring Viktor Nemkov, Yusupov, Gamzatov, Grishin and Narkun

Jiri Prochazka too after his contract with Rizin ends

Good, UFC can do with any LHW's they can get.

I never heard of him or seen him fight before. But I have seen Kimball fight a few times and he is really bad, very sloppy. If this new guy has anything about him he should win comfortably.

Man, his mannerisms and body language is so like Cro Cop's. Nice highlight btw.

He looks dangerous. Heavy handed, good counters during exchanges, killer instinct, strong. A little wild perhaps, but we'll see. Will be interesting to see him at LHW.

Man, his mannerisms and body language is so like Cro Cop's. Nice highlight btw.

He looks dangerous. Heavy handed, good counters during exchanges, killer instinct, strong. A little wild perhaps, but we'll see. Will be interesting to see him at LHW.
That's the first thing that came to my mind the first time i heard a interview with him, seems like Balkan people are behind him too, he has a pretty good instagram following for a fighter who hasn't made his UFC debut, about 35k, for comparison, US best prospect (Dominick Reyes) has only 4k or so.

That's the first thing that came to my mind the first time i heard a interview with him, seems like Balkan people are behind him too, he has a pretty good instagram following for a fighter who hasn't made his UFC debut, about 35k, for comparison, US best prospect (Dominick Reyes) has only 4k or so.

Haha yep. Very much like Cro Cop. It's the small shoulder shrugs, "ticks", tempo of his voice and the way he moves his head, combined with his calm demeanor. It was noticible even at the start of the HL when he was walking around the ring. The way he gets excited and rush in after knocking them down is even like Cro Cop used to.

Looks like they spent a lot of time together, besides probably just being simular in the first place.

Powerful guy but looks kinda wooden, no fluidity.
Jiri Prochazka looks much better, UFC should get him (if he can pass USADA)

Powerful guy but looks kinda wooden, no fluidity.
Jiri Prochazka looks much better, UFC should get him (if he can pass USADA)
Right now he's with Rizin, exclusive deal. Prochazka is a must sign when his contract ends.

Let me know when he starts left high kick KTFO'ing dudes.

Let me know when he starts left high kick KTFO'ing dudes.
Then you are more of a Roberto Soldic guy, another promising Croatian beast

WastefulCoolAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

Back