Anybody here wear skinny jeans?

giphy.gif

Ooh we're doing gifs now? Our relationship is progressing.

shut-ups.gif

Any dude who wants to look like a try-hard while also being behind the times, this is your ticket. It's a girl's cut and it hasn't been in style for a few years but go ahead- you didn't notice! Maybe you can wear a fauxhawk and an affliction shirt with it to complete the "style from 9 years ago" set

Levis 511. Good enough for Clint Eastwood is good enough for me.

Skinny jeans is for closeted dickriders.

Any dude who wants to look like a try-hard while also being behind the times, this is your ticket. It's a girl's cut and it hasn't been in style for a few years but go ahead- you didn't notice! Maybe you can wear a fauxhawk and an affliction shirt with it to complete the "style from 9 years ago" set
Oh man, right on the money. There's a guy at my job who still have the fauxhawk and trimmed beard from 2010. I chuckle every time.

Man bun is also a big no no if you want do bang legit girls.

Depends on the manufacturer. Some slimfits fit the same as other brand's skinnys. For example Zara's are too tight and I can't pull the pass the calf. It all depends on your build - stocky guys look extremely funny in tight pants. There's however a line beyond which no heterosexual man shoud go. Spray-ons are far beyond that line:
0538015001_0_90.jpg

Yes, in fact I work out in them ...

tenor.gif

795851a1e650cace4d81d06f6b6c592c--baseball-bats-ramones.jpg

The-Briefs-punk-band1.jpg

robert-plant-led-zeppelin-tight-jeans-bulge-photos-sexy.jpg

makes it look cool when you do stuff like this
c14.jpg

20130319-222444.jpg

511 are my go to jeans. They fit nice - not too baggy or tight.

dudes in skinny jeans

<mma3><6><{CMPALM}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}><{1-8}><{1-17}><Oku01>

<1><2>{<doc}<{hfved}>

Please <bball1>
I honestly thought this was a joke thread before I opened it. I thought the TS was just hoping to get the 'gay' gif. And that is because I don't think I have ever seen guys who are not gay or very metro wearing them. Then I saw how many guys say they actually wear them and like you I was like..

tenor.gif

I usually try for slim fit over skinny, but the fit is usually very different from manufacturer to manufacturer.

I like the Ben Sherman skinny leg fit. Slim fitting and has room for my manly bits.

Tried to wear H&M skinny fit and couldnt get them on, but slim seems to fit ok. However, I do find that the waist sits too low and when I try to pull it up it crushes my junk.

No way, all the hispter homos wear them in Chicago and I despise them for that reason alone.

I only wear boot cut jeans from Express, Banana Republic or Gap. So a little tight up top but wider at the bottom.

I wear athletic fit which are relaxed in the hips/thighs and tapered below the knee. They allow room to actually have leg muscles but not be so baggy that they flap around at the bottom.

I recently bought my first jeans that have the stretch material in the denim and they are awesome. They fit great and have just a bit of stretch that makes them comfy for getting around on the floor (when playing with my son) or stepping over things (like the baby gates that are all over our house now)

Boot cut or straight leg, all I'll tolerate for jeans. Back in the teenage years I tried out skinny jeans. No mobility, everything rides up, there a bitch to put on. Not worth it. Best pants to wear for all occasions are carharrts. Manly as fuck.

I wear skinny jeans, but my size fits me snug, but not tight, and I have decent sized legs. No love for bootcuts

I don't wear skintight jeans like some emo in 2003, but almost all my jeans and chinos are stretchy. So much better.

wait a minute...leggings? <bball1><Deported1>

when i see dudes in slim fit/skinny jeans(like 90% rocking these things where I'm from) <{clintugh}><{katwhu}><{outtahere}><Deported1>

but I'm sure those same dudes give the same look back when they see me wear

381312_Dark_Chipped

or maybe they finally realize the<Deported1>

fuck no, besides i squat alot so i need the space to feel confortable, also i dont wanna wear pant that crush my balls all day

Back