Anybody here wear skinny jeans?

Skinny Jeans are for females.

Most people I see wearing skinny jeans are fat and they look ridiculous.

You have to actually be skinny to rock skinny jeans.

Dress to your body type

I fucking try but my leg genetics combined with working on my feet 8hours a day manually keep me out of them
Levi's do a nice inbetween range

How big are you? Anthony Joshua is 260lbs and wears skinny jeans..

anthony-joshua-white-t-shirt-leather-bomber-jacket-balck-jeans-mens-street-style.jpg

Odell Beckham Jr too.

Odell-Beckham-Jr-Amiri-shirt-jeans-boots-640x799.jpg

Used to wear a slim not skinny fit when I was a teen but now my thighs are too big, mostly due to squatting, so I'm having issues with pants in general. My 501 are too tight in the leg area, I'm thinking about buying those 541 but every time I try them I don't like the way they look.

Any suggestions?

I always used to wear slim fit, usually straight or tapered.

However I started falling in love with skinny jeans, mainly because of the stretchy spandex-mix fabric. It snugs around your legs and feels like wearing workout/compression leggings.

Something like this
images

That shit got ass sex written all over it..

Used to wear a slim not skinny fit when I was a teen but now my thighs are too big, mostly due to squatting, so I'm having issues with pants in general. My 501 are too tight in the leg area, I'm thinking about buying those 541 but every time I try them I don't like the way they look.

Any suggestions?

Yeah I got the same thing by my late 20's, just gave up on jeans generally though as larger fit ones do I'd agree not look good.

Yeah I got the same thing by my late 20's, just gave up on jeans generally though as larger fit ones do I'd agree not look good.
They really don't look good. I'm wearing chinos most of the time now and that's fine but every now and then I want to wear jeans. It sucks because it feels my options for jeans are either uncomfortable or goddamn ugly.

I've gained enough weight that all of my jeans are skinny jeans now.

They really don't look good. I'm wearing chinos most of the time now and that's fine but every now and then I want to wear jeans. It sucks because it feels my options for jeans are either uncomfortable or goddamn ugly.

They basically look like "fat guy jeans" which is I spose what there designed for since I always found the lower legs were too small for my calves anyway.

I wear hiking trouserspretty often now as being a landscape photographer I'm outdoors walking a lot of the time or selling my shots from outdoor stalls. Look a bit less casual that sweatpants but still suitable loose.

Last edited:
No way, all the hispter homos wear them in Chicago and I despise them for that reason alone.

I only wear boot cut jeans from Express, Banana Republic or Gap. So a little tight up top but wider at the bottom.
who necro'd this thread from 1999 oh shit this was posted today?

giphy.gif

Any suggestions?
I like these. Stretch denim but have many colors and generally very comfotable

https://www.amazon.com/Levis-Mens-Athletic-Straight-Jean/dp/B01N5FVM36

Straight cut and even slim are okay. Nevermind the relative tightness-- they're actually tailored to look like what "skinny jeans" from what bands wore back in the classic rock days to the 80's looked like.

This current (and now past) iteration of "skinny" jeans was actually modeled off of what punks were wearing in 1998-- their little sister's jeans (literally). So they were cut and tailored accordingly and that's why they look so emasculating compared to the ACTUAL skinny jeans of the 50's-80's.

there is no way in hell i could get my legs into skinny fit anything,my calf muscles are to big,as are my thighs.

Back