STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

Haha thats the question. I always try to talk @Crimson Fury into getting the PC versions because my TV is hung on my wall and it’s a bitch to play my PS4 but he makes a good point that the majority of people buying it will most likely come from console.

I was leaning towards PC myself as well. I prefer playing on my monitor and I figured SFIV on PC would be better than PS4 but I honestly don't know which communities are more active for it.

I was leaning towards PC myself as well. I prefer playing on my monitor and I figured SFIV on PC would be better than PS4 but I honestly don't know which communities are more active for it.

Cross-play should become the gold standard for every multiplayer game. Hopefully we get that more in the future. I play USFIV on PC and don’t have trouble finding a match, but you end up running into the same people often.

Cross-play should become the gold standard for every multiplayer game. Hopefully we get that more in the future. I play USFIV on PC and don’t have trouble finding a match, but you end up running into the same people often.

It really does. This splitting up of players sucks ass. I'll probably go for the PS4 version eventually. It will give me one more excuse to get a stick that works for PS4.

It really does. This splitting up of players sucks ass. I'll probably go for the PS4 version eventually. It will give me one more excuse to get a stick that works for PS4.

I’ll more than likely get it for both to be honest. One to play comfortably and one to play with the sherbros. I like supporting Capcom and I figure I’m investing in SFVI and more content I enjoy playing. I have a huge catalog of games but SFV takes up 90%+ of my time. I always end up coming back to it.

I’ll more than likely get it for both to be honest. One to play comfortably and one to play with the sherbros. I like supporting Capcom and I figure I’m investing in SFVI and more content I enjoy playing. I have a huge catalog of games but SFV takes up 90%+ of my time. I always end up coming back to it.

Fair enough. No way I'll buy two copies myself. Almost all my IRL friends are on steam or xbox so if none of my PC friends pick it up I'll just default to PS4.

Fair enough. No way I'll buy two copies myself. Almost all my IRL friends are on steam or xbox so if none of my PC friends pick it up I'll just default to PS4.

Right on, I’ll be on either one when it comes out. I’m curious if they’ll have lounges for the online games.

Right on, I’ll be on either one when it comes out. I’m curious if they’ll have lounges for the online games.
Hope so. Otherwise a lot of people probably wont bother with it and will go back to fightcade.

Once in a while, I wish I had a stick as well. My parrying in 3S sucks.

Hope so. Otherwise a lot of people probably wont bother with it and will go back to fightcade.

Most likely, though this collection is supposed to have a training mode so that's pretty nice. I know something like that can be done in 3S on mame/fightcade/whatever, but I never bothered to try.

They really should have had the more obscure games in this collection. Alpha 3 Upper, Zero 2 Alpha, and Hype SF2 would have been nice. Even Street Fighter 2010 was ok, imo.

Who had the hardest super motion in the game, imo : + :)

Yeah, that.

I remember getting SFIV and seeing that motion for the first time. I got irrationally angry about it.

Figured it out eventually.

Once in a while, I wish I had a stick as well. My parrying in 3S sucks.

Most likely, though this collection is supposed to have a training mode so that's pretty nice. I know something like that can be done in 3S on mame/fightcade/whatever, but I never bothered to try.

They really should have had the more obscure games in this collection. Alpha 3 Upper, Zero 2 Alpha, and Hype SF2 would have been nice. Even Street Fighter 2010 was ok, imo.

Yeah since I fixed my stick and have been using it on PC I just can't go back to using a controller. Gonna grab the HORI for PS4 soon.

Street fighter the movie or bust IMO.... ok maybe add Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo as well

I remember getting SFIV and seeing that motion for the first time. I got irrationally angry about it.

Figured it out eventually.

Yeah since I fixed my stick and have been using it on PC I just can't go back to using a controller. Gonna grab the HORI for PS4 soon.

Street fighter the movie or bust IMO.... ok maybe add Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo as well

Funny this is that Street Fighter The Movie on console was vastly different than the arcade version. I remember Guile in the arcade version had a red sonic boom, actual handcuffs he could put the opponent in, multiple supers, and a bunch of Van Damme kicks. It was sloppy.

I forgot about Puzzle Fighter. Pocket Fighter was fun too.

I can't make enough fight money to buy another character to save my fucking life.

I can’t even do Guiles V super at all let alone anything crazier.

Funny this is that Street Fighter The Movie on console was vastly different than the arcade version. I remember Guile in the arcade version had a red sonic boom, actual handcuffs he could put the opponent in, multiple supers, and a bunch of Van Damme kicks. It was sloppy.

I forgot about Puzzle Fighter. Pocket Fighter was fun too.

I've only played the arcade version on emulators. The whole game is pretty damn janky lol

I've always get Pocket and Puzzle mixed up. Usually refer to Pocket as Gem Fighter to make it easier for me to differentiate. Construction Zangief and Speedo Akuma always got a laugh out of me.

I've only played the arcade version on emulators. The whole game is pretty damn janky lol

I've always get Pocket and Puzzle mixed up. Usually refer to Pocket as Gem Fighter to make it easier for me to differentiate. Construction Zangief and Speedo Akuma always got a laugh out of me.

Yeah, I think it was called Pocket Fighter in Japan and Super Gem Fighter here.

Was this the stick you were referring too?

79-994-052_R01.jpg

I thought I saw this at Fry's for $150.

Yeah, I think it was called Pocket Fighter in Japan and Super Gem Fighter here.

Was this the stick you were referring too?

79-994-052_R01.jpg

I thought I saw this at Fry's for $150.

Yeah it's that price on Amazon as well. Was thinking that one or maybe the razor one.

Back