• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 568: It’s Thursday

Pick One

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah ... i think it’s a bit ironic of you to point those things out and say just admit you don’t like him rather than bury him for some stupid reason that doesn’t have merit. Because I’ve seen you do the same thing with cm punk and Daniel Bryan.

Yeah but i've never pretended to not hate Punk because he's a bag of douche. Bryan I actually don't hate, I just hate his fans.

This Kings/Golden Knights game is fucking intense.

@lakersfan45

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer - Madame Web
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but i've never pretended to not hate Punk because he's a bag of douche. Bryan I actually don't hate, I just hate his fans.
But you have downplayed both of their talents because of your disdain for them and/or their fans.

But you have downplayed both of their talents because of your disdain for them and/or their fans.

Never downplayed Bryan outside of pointing out his reckless in ring style is going to get him killed IRL. Pointing out that the majority of Punk's WWE run was mediocre isn't downplaying him, it's the truth. His career didn't start at MITB 2011.

Never downplayed Bryan outside of pointing out his reckless in ring style is going to get him killed IRL. Pointing out that the majority of Punk's WWE run was mediocre isn't downplaying him, it's the truth. His career didn't start at MITB 2011.
I’m pretty sure you have said things like Bryan is only over because his yes chants and he doesn’t have charisma. I would also argue that he had many solid matches and feuds/ promos prior to mitb 2011 at which point he really found his stride in the wwe. And after mitb 2011 he was easily one of the best in the company. But that’s a whole other topic at this point. I can easily find examples of you trashing both of those guys on many points that have no merit but I’ll leave it at that. Maybe you responding to these max power posts will prevent you from your own imprudent and biased comments on talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back