PWD 568: It’s Thursday

Pick One

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and just in case Russia starts bombing the US, it was nice knowing you guys.
Bay Bay!

Dont cheat, just walk. The Tit for Tat bs never ends well. Just be the better person and just go. And if you cant control your dick, then perhaps a relationship isnt for you.

I don’t cheat nowadays. Pure monogamy like most of my life. Should have walked. My dick is in tight control. Maybe too tight.

Yeah, people tend to say ridiculous shit about how great Punk and Bryan are/was yet people only catch feelings when I say otherwise. Their fans are the worse thing to happen to WWE since the steroids scandal and i'm not walking that back. I remember a time in the PWD where saying this wasn't even a controversial statement but over the years as the ROH/Japan crowd has taken over WWE, the only posters from those days that are still here are @The Higher Power and @Pliny Pete because everyone else quit watching years ago. Brooklyn Bomber use to be more ruthless than me, Meanwhile we have more people like @Max Power gaying up with the place with their feelings.
Damn man. Just forget my existence then lol

The Andre doc made my oldest daughter actually cry.

She said she didn’t know Fessik died. Worked herself into a shoot.

Seriously though, at the end she teared up. She said that was a sad way to die. Very good doc, I wasn’t aware that Vince and Andre had beef at the end.

To this day, never saw the appeal in Austin Aries

Also

ultimo-dragon-j-crown.jpg
I didn’t either but he gets props for landing Zelina Vega.

CM Punk with his pipebomb promo single handedly made watching wrestling cool and relevant. Not since the Attitude Era was it great to be a wrestling fan. And quite frankly it hasnt been cool to watch the WWE product unless its NXT since.

CM Punk with his pipebomb promo single handedly made watching wrestling cool and relevant. Not since the Attitude Era was it great to be a wrestling fan. And quite frankly it hasnt been cool to watch the WWE product unless its NXT since.

TBH a year earlier the Nexus Invasion did all this too, arguably better. WWE just ruined the whole thing with horrible booking decisions and Cena's refusal to put them over.

Am I the only won that thinks War Raiders is a horrible name change? Was this done because Marvel has rights to the name or something?

@lakersfan45 Summer wants a list of vidya games that she could buy me for my birthday next month, and you and I seem to have pretty similar tastes in this respect. What do you think? Anyone else feel free to add in their two cents for a list as well.

I know this ain't wrestling related, but I like this community damn it! We're a family!

Voted grilled cheese but I guess the Elvis option is open too, a grilled peanut butter sandwich...

TBH a year earlier the Nexus Invasion did all this too, arguably better. WWE just ruined the whole thing with horrible booking decisions and Cena's refusal to put them over.

But not to the extent that Punk did. He made non wrestling fans tune in to see what would happen. Because everyone likes to rebel against the "man" Much like Austin did. And now they are trying to run the same program with Reigns and its not working cause its not believable.

Am I the only won that thinks War Raiders is a horrible name change? Was this done because Marvel has rights to the name or something?

Nope I also think its weird. What wars are they raiding and why are they raiding them. War Masters would have been a better name imo. But thats exclusive to Neville though. :p Machines of War?

I’m going back to the keto diet and BJJ. BP is back to normal thanks to some pills.

I gave Punk credit for having good matches with Cena and Brock but he's career was largely overblown by a 18 month stretch of his last 2 years he was actually a main eventer. Nobody actually likes to talk about 2006-2011 when the best thing he did was make fun of Jeff Hardy's drug habit, but one promo and suddenly he's one of the greatest, missed me with that.
WWE really helped him out with those Money in the Bank contracts.

But not to the extent that Punk did. He made non wrestling fans tune in to see what would happen. Because everyone likes to rebel against the "man" Much like Austin did. And now they are trying to run the same program with Reigns and its not working cause its not believable.

Nope I also think its weird. What wars are they raiding and why are they raiding them. War Master would have been a better name imo. But thats exclusive to Neville though. :p

I thought the Machines of War would have been ok or even the Bringers of War.

WWE really helped him out with those Money in the Bank contracts.

The Straight Edge Society was not that bad but I do see what Struggle is saying. It's akin to DB too. He was a SD main eventer but his real push came when he got jobbed to Sheamus in 20 seconds.

The Straight Edge Society was not that bad but I do see what Struggle is saying. It's akin to DB too. He was a SD main eventer but his real push came when he got jobbed to Sheamus in 20 seconds.

The SES was the reason I started watching wrestling after the Benoit incident. Actually it was probably his promo when he came out dressed as Jeff Hardy that caught my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back