Joshua is offering Wilder a flat fee of $12.5M

Lol. Mate. You're a trash poster. You are the one that brought nationality into this thread. You have zero idea what you're talking about. You think people are into fury becasue he drapes himself in the same flag? Hahaha. He's a pikey, everyone here hates pikeys. Not that you'd know anything about that. Then you're backed up by a mod and then another mod calls aj bitch made.

Hahahaha.

The same could be said of you guys being interested in backing the black dude Deontay, ffs says a lot about your racist undertones there when a full on fucking gypsy street shitter gets more support than a black guy in America.. Load of hypocrits. At least some of us have the humility to admit we can be trash posters.

You and the other guy cannot admit to any failure what so ever. Its laughable. And fucking hilarious talking about patriotism when said posters are American.

Why do Americans like Deontay? He's said he wants to kill people and he's a racist Nazi bigot. Hahahaha. What a cuck can opener is.

I'll end this with, I like America, but who the fuck do you think you are? Don't throw stones in glass houses.

Are you talking about me as "other guy"? Just wondering.

I live in a predominantly black neighborhood, even most black ppl I've asked about Deontay don't know much about him so that racist undertone shit goes out the window. Nobody knows who he is!

Anyway what's with the hatred of pikeys or gypises or whatever you call them? You seem to really fucking hate them lol. Talk about bigoted. Jesus.

Also you might be a shit poster but I'm Self Proclaimed best boxing forum Poster 4 years running now and that's not an easy thing to accomplish. I'm pretty awesome.

And American.

I live in a predominantly black neighborhood, even most black ppl I've asked about Deontay don't know much about him so that racist undertone shit goes out the window. Nobody knows who he is!

Anyway what's with the hatred of pikeys or gypises or whatever you call them? You seem to really fucking hate them lol. Talk about bigoted. Jesus.

Also you might be a shit poster but I'm Self Proclaimed best boxing forum Poster 4 years running now and that's not an easy thing to accomplish. I'm pretty awesome.

And American.
No, not you.

Why though, why don't people know who he is apart from in boxing circles? Legitimately i dont know. Powerful heavyweight that knocks guys out in every fight. But can't draw and no one knows who he is?

I agree with your previous post by the way. I rise to to some garbage and I guess it just perpetuates the cycle of shittery.

And American.
The gypsy thing is ingrained. It seems to be the last accepted form of bigotry. However "pikeys" are generally known for causing mass amount of trouble wherever they go. They will bring their caravans to your nice neighbourhood in the public play park. They will then literally street shit where you live. Crime will go up. Pikey kids will start on your own kids. They will Rob your nan. They also don't care about any of this.

I'm not trying to be horrible when I say that. And maybe it comes across bigoted. But honestly, pikeys are genuinely not very nice. And are treated with the respect they give the communities they live temporarily in. Even when given permanent locations as residence, they choose to travel and street shit.

Maybe they're kind of like juggalos there.

I think he would too mate. I think Deontay could be bigger also. But for the next fight it won't matter much. I've said before the biggest market is America sure. There is huge potential for a bitter rivalry.

Just want to add that my posts are generally banter. So don't take them too seriously.

Unless..

View attachment 368443
I imagine we will see them fight more than once too. Depending on how things go it could be one in the UK and one in Vegas.

Its all in fun. No one should be worked up over this shit. Its just awesome for there to even be rivalries and arguing about heavyweights again lol.

I imagine we will see them fight more than once too. Depending on how things go it could be one in the UK and one in Vegas.

Its all in fun. No one should be worked up over this shit. Its just awesome for there to even be rivalries and arguing about heavyweights again lol.
Haha. It's always fun when you devolve to the point of talking social dynamics involved in a boxing match.

No, not you.

Why though, why don't people know who he is apart from in boxing circles? Legitimately i dont know. Powerful heavyweight that knocks guys out in every fight. But can't draw and no one knows who he is?

I agree with your previous post by the way. I rise to to some garbage and I guess it just perpetuates the cycle of shittery.
I talked about this awhile back in another thread. It was one of the /rant posts that I tend to make at times, I'll try to find it if I get a chance.

There's several layers to it, but mainly it's the fact that we have more mainstream sports over here than you guys seem to follow across the pond. Football, baseball, basketball, hockey would be the consensus top 4 "mainstream sports" over here. Not to mention, college football and basketball teams sell out stadiums every week during their seasons as well. All of those sports are far more popular than boxing is here.

There's so much shit going on with sports all the time, except for the dog days in the summer when there's really only baseball [which is declining in popularity but is still very big atm] that a lot of ppl don't bother to watch what is unfortunately not a mainstream sport anymore in boxing. Mma isn't as big here as the heavies like to make it out to be, either. You tell somebody you've boxed or done mma or are even a fan there's a good chance they act like you've spent 10 years in prison. Ppl think you're a badass if you have a green belt or whatever tf in karate or tkd from when you were 12, it's ridiculous.

Anyway b/c its not much of a sport over here anymore you don't get the amount of fighters participating and ergo less stars. Also most boxers make their own name, with mma if you get a pr machine like the ufc behind you, then you can get further quicker. Deontay has had none of that. He wasn't supposed to be shit for a boxer, he was a guy that made the Olympic team b/c basically he was a big dude. He had almost no experience, was working at a fast food place or something with a kid with a disability and was doing this kinda on the side. Nobody knew he'd win a medal let alone become a legit boxer.

He's a true rags to riches story, it's impressive. But b/c there's so many other sports around, b/c he hasn't been pushed all that hard by pr up until very recently, b/c he's not from a big city, etc. All that just makes it harder for him to be a big name in a big country full of big personalities and sports that have long since surpassed boxing in mainstream popularity. To put in a long post but not as long as I could post, that's summing it up as basically as I can. It's unfortunate and as a boxing fan it's frustrating that he isn't bigger but also the sport's just not that big anymore and it's a tough pill to swallow b/c of that.

Just today for instance, we have nba playoffs starting, the first rd of nhl playoffs starting, and the mlb season just got underway a couple of weeks ago and ppl are still pumped about that as well. Boxing in general is getting overlooked and Deontay is esp. I think he's getting bigger slowly and if he beats AJ there's no more of that overlooking shit, well ppl still will, but it'll be better.

/rant. Sorry for long post. I get carried away sometimes.

The gypsy thing is ingrained. It seems to be the last accepted form of bigotry. However "pikeys" are generally known for causing mass amount of trouble wherever they go. They will bring their caravans to your nice neighbourhood in the public play park. They will then literally street shit where you live. Crime will go up. Pikey kids will start on your own kids. They will Rob your nan. They also don't care about any of this.

I'm not trying to be horrible when I say that. And maybe it comes across bigoted. But honestly, pikeys are genuinely not very nice. And are treated with the respect they give the communities they live temporarily in. Even when given permanent locations as residence, they choose to travel and street shit.

Maybe they're kind of like juggalos there.
they shit in the street? Whoa. I heard kids do that in China in places like Beijing, too. Gross.

I can see the issues with your assessment of them, tho.

I talked about this awhile back in another thread. It was one of the /rant posts that I tend to make at times, I'll try to find it if I get a chance.

There's several layers to it, but mainly it's the fact that we have more mainstream sports over here than you guys seem to follow across the pond. Football, baseball, basketball, hockey would be the consensus top 4 "mainstream sports" over here. Not to mention, college football and basketball teams sell out stadiums every week during their seasons as well. All of those sports are far more popular than boxing is here.

There's so much shit going on with sports all the time, except for the dog days in the summer when there's really only baseball [which is declining in popularity but is still very big atm] that a lot of ppl don't bother to watch what is unfortunately not a mainstream sport anymore in boxing. Mma isn't as big here as the heavies like to make it out to be, either. You tell somebody you've boxed or done mma or are even a fan there's a good chance they act like you've spent 10 years in prison. Ppl think you're a badass if you have a green belt or whatever tf in karate or tkd from when you were 12, it's ridiculous.

Anyway b/c its not much of a sport over here anymore you don't get the amount of fighters participating and ergo less stars. Also most boxers make their own name, with mma if you get a pr machine like the ufc behind you, then you can get further quicker. Deontay has had none of that. He wasn't supposed to be shit for a boxer, he was a guy that made the Olympic team b/c basically he was a big dude. He had almost no experience, was working at a fast food place or something with a kid with a disability and was doing this kinda on the side. Nobody knew he'd win a medal let alone become a legit boxer.

He's a true rags to riches story, it's impressive. But b/c there's so many other sports around, b/c he hasn't been pushed all that hard by pr up until very recently, b/c he's not from a big city, etc. All that just makes it harder for him to be a big name in a big country full of big personalities and sports that have long since surpassed boxing in mainstream popularity. To put in a long post but not as long as I could post, that's summing it up as basically as I can. It's unfortunate and as a boxing fan it's frustrating that he isn't bigger but also the sport's just not that big anymore and it's a tough pill to swallow b/c of that.

Just today for instance, we have nba playoffs starting, the first rd of nhl playoffs starting, and the mlb season just got underway a couple of weeks ago and ppl are still pumped about that as well. Boxing in general is getting overlooked and Deontay is esp. I think he's getting bigger slowly and if he beats AJ there's no more of that overlooking shit, well ppl still will, but it'll be better.

/rant. Sorry for long post. I get carried away sometimes.
I get where you're coming from. Especially so with the bigger guys having many more options than to box as an exceptional athlete and that there are more avenues to make money for them that aren't boxing.

But.. boxing was absolutely massive there in the 90s, heavy weights especially. They also demanded a lot of respect and are different than your traditional team sports. What happened with boxing to bring it to the state it is now there? I don't think much has changed? You still had the nfl, nhl, nba etc?

Maybe it's just lost a lot of it's lustre when the klitchkos started to take over and you need to recapture some of that 90s imagination.

I don't want to big up aj too much. But he has almost single handedly recaptured the public's imagination of what could be a great heavy weight scene again. At least he has done that here.

I still think Deontay is really marketable. At least more so than how popular he is at current. And this ain't a diss, but he should be way more popular for a heavyweight champion.

I get where you're coming from. Especially so with the bigger guys having many more options than to box as an exceptional athlete and that there are more avenues to make money for them that aren't boxing.

But.. boxing was absolutely massive there in the 90s, heavy weights especially. They also demanded a lot of respect and are different than your traditional team sports. What happened with boxing to bring it to the state it is now there? I don't think much has changed? You still had the nfl, nhl, nba etc?

Maybe it's just lost a lot of it's lustre when the klitchkos started to take over and you need to recapture some of that 90s imagination.

I don't want to big up aj too much. But he has almost single handedly recaptured the public's imagination of what could be a great heavy weight scene again. At least he has done that here.

I still think Deontay is really marketable. At least more so than how popular he is at current. And this ain't a diss, but he should be way more popular for a heavyweight champion.

That's a good question. I think after Tyson went away and as you said the Klits and other overseas fighters took over, boxing, even the hw's took a big time hit over here. Basketball doesn't give you brain damage either so a lot of guys are going that route if they're big and strong and capable enough, it's much easier living and if you're good enough you'll get paid out the ass. Hell even if you're not that good you can still make millions.

I agree about AJ and I also agree about Deontay. He's a great fighter, and as a boxing fan it pisses me off that he's not getting the recognition he should be getting as a hw champ. I think that's another reason, Americans, despite our patriotism for the country, don't really get behind our fellow fighters like you guys do. Most of my favorites aren't even from the States. I'm pretty sure I'm not in the minority, either. Don't know why that is, tbh.

That's a good question. I think after Tyson went away and as you said the Klits and other overseas fighters took over, boxing, even the hw's took a big time hit over here. Basketball doesn't give you brain damage either so a lot of guys are going that route if they're big and strong and capable enough, it's much easier living and if you're good enough you'll get paid out the ass. Hell even if you're not that good you can still make millions.

I agree about AJ and I also agree about Deontay. He's a great fighter, and as a boxing fan it pisses me off that he's not getting the recognition he should be getting as a hw champ. I think that's another reason, Americans, despite our patriotism for the country, don't really get behind our fellow fighters like you guys do. Most of my favorites aren't even from the States. I'm pretty sure I'm not in the minority, either. Don't know why that is, tbh.
I just said this in another thread. But having to watch fights at 3 am that I'm paying for isn't fun. I'm a fan so I'll do it. But here you get a fight at prime time. Especially if it's a good one people are going to watch and support said fighters becasue for us that shit doesn't really come round too often. You guys have deontays fights on network tv Yea? That's spoiled mate. But not giving Deontay his due worth.

I think we can all agree that everyone is ducking the real Champ, Briggs.

I think we can all agree that everyone is ducking the real Champ, Briggs.
FURY VS BRIGGS "THE BATTLE OF TWO BODIES AND SEVERAL MINDS"

FURY VS BRIGGS 2 "THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD TO RECOVERY"

FURY VS BRIGGS 3 "MY GOD HOW AREN'T THEY DEAD YET"

@BluntTrauma21

Here is Frank Bruno ex world heavy weight champion arguing with gypsys. They blatantly drove their caravan into his hedge and just want to pop round and fix it.

anthony-joshua-heavyweight.jpg

Good discussion about the fight. Now everyone who can't go buy it. Don't stream it. Support the fighters. Yes, that confident it gets done. First beer always on me

Lmao.

Hearn can get fucked if those are real numbers.

Parker got 33%.

So, take Wilders 50% offer, and Joshuas 12.5% offer, and meet around 30%. Get it done.

I think he can get it for 40, but seeing as Wilder is itching to taste... You may be throbbing correctly Mr PUO...

Back