Aaaaahahahaha....Who caught that O'malley clip?

He was also sitting next to Dern.

They are banging, it's confirmed.
Haha! What kind of goofy abomination would come out of dern with a 50/50 genetic profile?
That baby would be busted lookin as hell! And I mean that in the nicest way possible

"hey look at me smoking a plant i'm so badass"

Saw him sitting next to a chubby girl wearing a horse mask.

Cant remember who the goof is, but i sure as shit, knew who dern was...

Meh I can't fathom being impressed by someone just because they smoke weed.

Now maybe if that shit was actually lit right then and there maybe.

Stoner losers idolise any celeb or athlete who also smokes weed, in an attempt to convince themselves that weed isn't a losers drug.

In b4 someone claims they have loads of doctor and lawyer friends that smoke weed. You don't.

oh, so you dont understand the way testing works. i thought you meant for his image.

well, UFC fighters dont get tested for marijuana out of competition.

hopefully that clears up why you were wrong, sorry for the miscommunication

edit: btw, wasnt calling you a dumbass in that post, i was sarcastically calling stone cold a dumbass
Lol...did I say that? sure out of competition...but don't think they won't keep an eye on him...that's the reason some fighters get tested more than the others...and stop namecalling just to make you sound cool....it doesn't.

lol I missed it. I'm sure a gif will pop up on here soon

Stoner losers idolise any celeb or athlete who also smokes weed, in an attempt to convince themselves that weed isn't a losers drug.

In b4 someone claims they have loads of doctor and lawyer friends that smoke weed. You don't.
well.. then how do you explain people like sean o malley? snoop dogg? diaz bros?

they arent losers.

Lol...did I say that? sure out of competition...but don't think they won't keep an eye on him...that's the reason some fighters get tested more than the others...and stop namecalling just to make you sound cool....it doesn't.
okay, sorry you dont want to let go of it even though you didnt know that.

and again, i wasnt name calling, it was sarcasm. directed at stone cold, not you.

well.. then how do you explain people like sean o malley? snoop dogg? diaz bros?

they arent losers.

Doubt any one of them could hold down a regular job. Fortunately there are careers like various entertainment industries that they can still do well in.

giphy.gif

This italian looks like hes internally saying "OH SHIT" constantly.

Doubt any one of them could hold down a regular job. Fortunately there are careers like various entertainment industries that they can still do well in.
It's not like they aren't hard workers

Besides I know a lot of regular people who smoke regularly. The worst problem is drug testing tbh lol

These super conservative weirdos in here that think weed is super awful and offensive

LMAO

Something about Dern is attractive but she's also ugly at the same time. It's confusing half boner territory. :confused:

Gonna be sad when he is booked for main event and fails a drug test

Back