Anybody here wear skinny jeans?

I prefer regular or even some loose fit jeans. Even some of them can be too tight in certain areas. If those skinny jeans aren't stretchy to some degree, I don't see how people that actually wear them to work in aren't splitting them open often.

Well said. With the right body type they look great. If you have a thick, stockier build they aren't going to work for you, but that doesn't make everyone they do work for ghey with a small D.

Probably my issue, I'm 5"11 but if my legs were a typical length I'd probably be over 6 foot.

Depends on the manufacturer. Some slimfits fit the same as other brand's skinnys. For example Zara's are too tight and I can't pull the pass the calf. It all depends on your build - stocky guys look extremely funny in tight pants. There's however a line beyond which no heterosexual man shoud go. Spray-ons are far beyond that line:
0538015001_0_90.jpg
That's what most War Room liberals wear.

Are they different than the regular 541? I like tapered legs, I feel if I buy them I would have to make some adjustments.
don't know tbh.

Can't wear Jeans in my workplace, so no. I'm required to wear Khakis at the minimum as a professional.

Once in a while a customer comes into my office wearing skinny jeans and I immediately assume that they are gay. Then when they start speaking, it's confirmed

Not skinny exactly but I wear slim fits that look skinnyish but dobt actually crush anything.

Lee's Luke style is great. Still havent found anything better than those

You tell me. Anybody who feels the need to equate skinny jeans to gayness is definitely insecure about something.

Lol i dont know how you get that correlation but skinny jeans are gay as fuck

Relaxed fit are preferred. Regular fit is acceptable.

Back