I want to break someones face when they complain about...

I want to break someone’s face when I hear them talk about the “evil 1%” or ramble on about Trump Russia conspiracy theories. Those people are th worst.

Florida. Yikes. Did they make you clean up vomit after people on bath salts got done shitting and puking on themselves.

In all seriousness though you can find good Americans workers but you have to go thru so many before you find them. I've never had that problem when hiring people from Latin backgrounds. They for the most part work hard and the turnover rate is much smaller.

Same goes for women, the turnover rate is much higher with girls. Guys seem to stay much longer

You just need to hire people who obviously can't do any better. Chicks can always find some dick who will get them into a better job and they'll probably do so while you pay them.

I thought Filipinos were top grade workers.
Of course some probably most are but they put a hidden camera in our shop to catch one of them sleeping and caught two TWO! of them wacking off. I made a thread about it. The third one I work with blows all his money on hookers. And is always looking to borrow money

Last edited:
Meh. I think it sucks for young people today that the job they should be able to get at Taco Time as their first job instead goes to some 40 year old immigrant lady that doesn't speak English.

Florida. Yikes. Did they make you clean up vomit after people on bath salts got done shitting and puking on themselves.

In all seriousness though you can find good Americans workers but you have to go thru so many before you find them. I've never had that problem when hiring people from Latin backgrounds. They for the most part work hard and the turnover rate is much smaller.

Same goes for women, the turnover rate is much higher with girls. Guys seem to stay much longer
Interesting to know on the female front , I guess I never noticed that before in my years in that service industry but it makes sense.

While there were bad times in FL, it wasnt too bad. We had good security and kind of an older crowd.

Seattle was worse because I worked after hour shifts when I first started, and people on drugs really fuck up bathrooms.

On the whole though I agree most Latin worker I have worked with are very hard working people. And most Americans are a little weak when it comes to hard work but we're still out there heh.

Doesn't want to pay a decent wage, exploits people who's only other option is to go back to drug and violence infested country, complains about people who don't want to be exploited.

Last edited:
I swear to FUCKING god bro! I want to break someone's face and beat the living shit out of people that complain about the whole" immigrants are stealing our jobs"

Like if your are familiar with my post, I make my living online but I also help with my families restaurant. In the restaurant business, its almost impossible to hire decent workers. The tips and wages are generous but when we hire people that are from North America. They FAIL on so many fronts.

Bad entitled attitudes, shitty work ethic, not punctual and the inability to just have basic human decency with fellow co-workers.

After all that, I hear people complain about immigrants, meanwhile, my parents business wouldn't exist if working visa didn't exist.

That is your mistake. You think some native American wouldn't own that restaurant if your parents didn't. You are wrong.

Immigrants don't steel jobs, they work for their wages like everyone else, but increasing the supply of labor most certainly does depress wages.

If you are born here, you are a citizen, and you can have whatever opinion you want. If you are here on a immigrant visa, you are a guest, and should shut the fuck up, and act like a well mannered guest.

I'm partners in a few bars and restaurants in jersey and if you want good workers you don't hire Americans. You hire Mexicans.

They do all the grunt work and they do it well and almost never complain. I always try and take good care of my guys. Give them days off, extra money and good pay. They break their asses that's all I know.

f7FdEdG.jpg

I'm partners in a few bars and restaurants in jersey and if you want good workers you don't hire Americans. You hire Mexicans.

They do all the grunt work and they do it well and almost never complain. I always try and take good care of my guys. Give them days off, extra money and good pay. They break their asses that's all I know.

why not just hire legal people at minimum wage?

I swear to FUCKING god bro! I want to break someone's face and beat the living shit out of people that complain about the whole" immigrants are stealing our jobs"

Like if your are familiar with my post, I make my living online but I also help with my families restaurant. In the restaurant business, its almost impossible to hire decent workers. The tips and wages are generous but when we hire people that are from North America. They FAIL on so many fronts.

Bad entitled attitudes, shitty work ethic, not punctual and the inability to just have basic human decency with fellow co-workers.

After all that, I hear people complain about immigrants, meanwhile, my parents business wouldn't exist if working visa didn't exist.

War Room!

Some people get equally irritated when people claim illegal immigrants should have unfettered access to the United States and all of its benefits.

Last edited:
Get thee to the war room anon.

When you flood a country with immigrants, they are bound to compete with the native population for jobs.

My brother in law complains about immigrants stealing jobs. Says that’s the reason he hasn’t worked in over 20 years.

Truth is he’s just a loser and he’s lazy.

My ex-sister in law was like that. Exactly like that.

Back