I want to break someones face when they complain about...

I swear to FUCKING god bro! I want to break someone's face and beat the living shit out of people that complain about the whole" immigrants are stealing our jobs"

Like if your are familiar with my post, I make my living online but I also help with my families restaurant. In the restaurant business, its almost impossible to hire decent workers. The tips and wages are generous but when we hire people that are from North America. They FAIL on so many fronts.

Bad entitled attitudes, shitty work ethic, not punctual and the inability to just have basic human decency with fellow co-workers.

After all that, I hear people complain about immigrants, meanwhile, my parents business wouldn't exist if working visa didn't exist.

For the most part nobody cares about immigrants as long as they do it legally.

What do you do online?

Content creating like ebooks or health products.

I didn't mean it in an offensive manner to you, personally.

Merely stating that people LOVE to complain about immigrants taking jobs that they would NEVER consider themselves. I've had to bring this up to many a bitch ass over the years.

Lol, I didn't take your post personally for a second. I agree 100 percent,

I don't think most people have a problem with people working here legally through a work Visa do they?

No the work visa people are great but that's the thing, only they are the ones that can be employable.

Well a bar back is like a bus boy of the bar. Pulls cases of beers, cleans and clears glasses from tables, brings ice, mops up a mess, keeps the bathrooms in check. It's a back breaking job if the place you work is two floors and busy.

Those guys break their buns. American kids just can't hang. Even the adults suck 8/10 times

I am in Canada but yes, American/Canadian people cant hang. We had an adult lady in her mid 30s who was supposed to show up for her first day but she came in and said she is unable to work because she is too distressed because she had a fight with her husband and is not able to work that shift.

She asked to be rescheduled. Like bitch this isn't an office appointment.

So this is basically a bash white people thread.

White people are some of the hardest and most professional workers on the planet. The Canada and America you see today wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them. Yes it would have been done even without slaves in the early years.

Why not just move to Mexico? Hard workers everywhere in sight!

This isn't about hard workers. It's about cheap workers. Illegal immigrants don't steal American jobs. They lower American wages and create a bigger divide between the rich and the poor.

White people are some of the hardest and most professional workers on the planet. The Canada and America you see today wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them. Yes it would have been done even without slaves in the early years.

Canada and America were built by hard working immigrants. First generation immigrants have a superhuman work ethic because if they fail, they starve. And their family starves.

I've heard stories about the shit my grandparents did when they came to Canada, and it would kill most people today.

This isn't about hard workers. It's about cheap workers. Illegal immigrants don't steal American jobs. They lower American wages and create a bigger divide between the rich and the poor.

I gotcha. Everyone wants cheap hard working slaves lol.

Legal immigrants will compete with Americans for better paying jobs that can't be denied .

Canada and America were built by hard working immigrants. First generation immigrants have a superhuman work ethic because if they fail, they starve. And their family starves.

I've heard stories about the shit my grandparents did when they came to Canada, and it would kill most people today.

You act as if Americans or Canadians didn't lift a finger or grow a single crop.

Superhuman? <DisgustingHHH>

If you're here legally, do your thing. But if you're not here legally then.....

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:

Its not white people bashing!

70 percent of our employees have been from Ireland and France. They are exceptional in customer service and organization skill.

Content creating like ebooks or health products.

Lol, I didn't take your post personally for a second. I agree 100 percent,

No the work visa people are great but that's the thing, only they are the ones that can be employable.

I am in Canada but yes, American/Canadian people cant hang. We had an adult lady in her mid 30s who was supposed to show up for her first day but she came in and said she is unable to work because she is too distressed because she had a fight with her husband and is not able to work that shift.

She asked to be rescheduled. Like bitch this isn't an office appointment.

Lol you could cut a Mexican woman’s arms off and shed be at work

Ts you're complaining about people complaining about illegal aliens stealing folks' jobs.

Break your own face.

Maybe you little whiny bitches can actually learn to do some work, you wouldn't have your jobs stolen. Its not that they are stealing your jobs, its because the likes of you are too incompetent to the job. Inadequacy is your real problem not immigrants.

<{nope}>
Lol at people wanting Mexican slaves.

The Spanish kid who Bar backs for us makes 300 on busy nights and we also pay him well hourly. He’s a gem and great great worker.

I don’t suck people dry like I’m some billion dollar multi national corporation. We treat our employees very well.

Its not white people bashing!

70 percent of our employees have been from Ireland and France. They are exceptional in customer service and organization skill.

I see. Perhaps you're just having bad luck?

Not everyone in France and Ireland is a hard worker.

That is your mistake. You think some native American wouldn't own that restaurant if your parents didn't. You are wrong.

Immigrants don't steel jobs, they work for their wages like everyone else, but increasing the supply of labor most certainly does depress wages.

If you are born here, you are a citizen, and you can have whatever opinion you want. If you are here on a immigrant visa, you are a guest, and should shut the fuck up, and act like a well mannered guest.

What the fuck is your incoherent ass talking about?

Your reply has nothing to do with the OP.

What the fuck is your incoherent ass talking about?

Your reply has nothing to do with the OP.

I believe it was a very direct response.

You may have reading comprehension problems.

Perhaps you would like to state specifically what you didn't understand.

we pay better than that for good employees we wanna keep around.

And like I said American workers don’t cut it in these types of jobs.

I really doubt that you can't find an American guy to do your work. I did a lot of shitty jobs in college and I'm totally white and from a good family. Maybe it's easier to find Mexicans who will do shit for low pay, but it doesn't make them "better workers" than citizens.

Back