How do you think the pyramids were built?

Ancient republicans. With very few regulations, and trickle down economics, they were able to get A LOT done, and created work for the lower class.

Plus they made Phoenicia pay for the pyramids.

There were no slaves in making the pyramid. There were skilled workers and architects hired to construct it, paid in beer and grain. There are workers billiard sites that were discovered as well.

To the point tho, there is a video (can’t remember the name) on YouTube by some French gentlemen that believes that they were built from the inside out using pulleys, sleds, lifts, and a lot of manpower...

Beautiful constructions that will outlast the human race.

Do you know who basically invented math? Back then, that was everything. Geometry, trigonometry, quadratic equations. That and its relationship with the position of the stars was a huge deal to them. It's incredibly simple using basic math and surveying techniques for them to have orientated pyramids in a manner that was meaningful for them.

The evidence shows they likely used oil lamps to illuminates passageways in pyramids not torches. Do you have any idea how hard is to even blacken the ceilings of dusty rocks like that?

Come back to reality when you want to be an adult.

Back then maths was everything? If it is so easy to build such structures why didn’t they build more? (Or just other buildings with actual conceivable purposes other than a giant tomb for the emperor of “math people”)?

Again, basic math and surveying techniques (and Stone Age tools) gets you

....the tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years,[6]unsurpassed until the 160-metre-tall (520 ft) spire of Lincoln Cathedral was completed c. 1300. The accuracy of the pyramid's workmanship is such that the four sides of the base have an average error of only 58 millimetres in length.[7] The base is horizontal and flat to within ±15 mm (0.6 in).[8] The sides of the square base are closely aligned to the four cardinal compass points (within four minutes of arc)[9] based on true north, not magnetic north,[10] and the finished base was squared to a mean corner error of only 12 seconds of arc.[11]

Instead of just building the great “tomb” (and a bunch of much crappier, imitation pyramids built later) maybe they should have spent more time researching non-ridiculous tech. Perhaps a couple of these would of come in handy when the sea peoples ruined their shit a thousand or so years later...

Krak_des_Chevaliers_01.jpg

I swear I see at least 1 anti Christian statement in every single thread around here lately, even when like right now, it has NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread.

There is no account in the bible about who built the pyramids. And there is only one person on the entire internet who thinks there is, a guy named Ben Carson. Have you ever even read the bible yourself? Are you basing your whole bullshit statement bashing the bible on ONE lone guy and his theory?

Christians have such a ridiculous persecution complex that simply stating facts is bashing them.

We could get into semantics arguments about the differences and usage of migdol... (is it a tower, ziggurat or pyramid?)... my point is simply that many people actually believe Cecil B Demille's movie as a relatively faithful historical and biblical account of exodus.

Back then maths was everything? If it is so easy to build such structures why didn’t they build more? (Or just other buildings with actual conceivable purposes other than a giant tomb for the emperor of “math people”)?

Again, basic math and surveying techniques (and Stone Age tools) gets you

....the tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years,[6]unsurpassed until the 160-metre-tall (520 ft) spire of Lincoln Cathedral was completed c. 1300. The accuracy of the pyramid's workmanship is such that the four sides of the base have an average error of only 58 millimetres in length.[7] The base is horizontal and flat to within ±15 mm (0.6 in).[8] The sides of the square base are closely aligned to the four cardinal compass points (within four minutes of arc)[9] based on true north, not magnetic north,[10] and the finished base was squared to a mean corner error of only 12 seconds of arc.[11]

Instead of just building the great “tomb” (and a bunch of much crappier, imitation pyramids built later) maybe they should have spent more time researching non-ridiculous tech. Perhaps a couple of these would of come in handy when the sea peoples ruined their shit a thousand or so years later...

Krak_des_Chevaliers_01.jpg

Why don't we build more pyramids made of thousands of tons worth of stone instead of the cheaper, stronger, and more flexible materials developed since?

Do I really need to answer that? Why would you want a pyramid built instead of a more modern structure? In the real world where people spend this thing called money, they want the best value for their dollar. Construction companies aren't built to make pyramids because the demand doesn't exist. Companies don't want to spend tons of money making a fucking pyramid to base their company out of. They want modern materials that allow for modern requirements. How fucking dumb are you really? Technology increases. Building material gets better. People build more advanced structures. It's a process that's gone on to this very day.

Nobody said pyramids were easy to build. They took decades to build and insane amounts of man hours. They aren't complicated as much as they are extremely labor intensive. Yeah, math is still pretty important.

And what's your fucking point about them not building castles instead? Like what does that matter at all what they chose to build? What have you built in your life besides cum rag pyramids in your bedroom?

Probably with a lot of skilled engineers and mathematicians, along with a shit ton of slaves who put in a ton of hours for many years.

Crazy. I thought I was retarded.

Maybe they obtained minerals for the concrete that had those fossils present?
Joseph Davidovits is a very serious scientist. It would be unlikely I think that fossils would remain intact in a cement slurry but it's not the craziest idea by any stretch.

Joseph Davidovits is a very serious scientist. It would be unlikely I think that fossils would remain intact in a cement slurry but it's not the craziest idea by any stretch.

How far away was the source?

Also i never questioned the ability of man power when lifting and placing blocks.

How the blocks were obtained, moved, and cut, seems to be the real mystery, correct me if I'm wrong.
A few quarry photos below. The red granite used to build the major Chambers within the great pyramid (Kings chamber, etc...) was brought from Aswan. It consists of blocks weighing up to 80-100 tons, dozens and dozens of them, lifted hundreds of feet into the air to create the perfect geometric rooms in the Pyramid.

Aswan is 500 miles away from Giza btw...

7e6b2b4e1fd40dd5fe50920bcbcce084.jpg

image026.jpg

How far away was the source?
As I said above, the limestone was probably sourced within several miles as the plateau that the Pyramid sits on is made of limestone, one of the biggest accessible limestone quarries known. The different types of granite are another story. As I recall the rose granite that the box located in the "king's chamber" is was brought from outside of Egypt as we know it today.

A few quarry photos below. The red granite used to build the major Chambers within the great pyramid (Kings chamber, etc...) was brought from Aswan. It consists of blocks weighing up to 80-100 tons, dozens and dozens of them, lifted hundreds of feet into the air to create the perfect geometric rooms in the Pyramid.

image026.jpg

Dafuq.

I had a teacher propose using logs or cylinders to move them. Like rolling a book across two pencils, but I always thought using carts at each corner part (light as a feather, stiff as a board) was more likely. 500 miles you'd need a shit load of logs.

Aliens? What about Coral Caatle? Anti gravitational tools using frequency.

Imo it just seems that an intelligent peoples like the egyptians, if they knew how to do it, would not go to great lengths to move massive stones if they could just mold them in place.

Early humans lives a healthier lifestyles compared to us, no preservatives and not even an alcohol so that makes them having superior body strength than us.

Plus, they're a slave.
Known for hard labour than your average Keyboard Sherdog Warrior.

Christians have such a ridiculous persecution complex that simply stating facts is bashing them.

Dude, I'm simply pointing out that the "fact" you stated....was wrong, and is in fact a fringe theory put forward by only one man.

Who's got the persecution complex again?

... my point is simply that many people actually believe Cecil B Demille's movie as a relatively faithful historical and biblical account of exodus.

Many? Besides that Carson guy, can you name one other?

Look I don't want to argue, I'm just saying you spouted off something insinuating all Christians believe there is an account in the bible of how the pyramids were built and what they were for. I simply pointed out that there is in fact only one person that's trying to put that theory forward.

Imo it just seems that an intelligent peoples like the egyptians, if they knew how to do it, would not go to great lengths to move massive stones if they could just mold them in place.
I think you're on the right track. But I think the better point to be made is that they wouldn't go to such lengths to use granite from 500 miles away in such quantities if it was a.) Unnecessary b.) Not easy for them to do.

I would posit that it was necessary for a functional purpose (not structural, limestone would have sufficed) to use granite and that whatever method used was relatively easy for them to accomplish...as weird as that sounds.

I say it must have been easy due to what we know about human nature and how we live today. We, as human beings, simply don't go to such lengths unless it is prudent to do so, we are constantly looking for efficiency and expediency unless the more difficult route is completely necessary. What continues to bother me about the whole Pyramid construction mystery is that we could build the great pyramid today, but even with our modern equipment it would be EXTREMELY difficult to accomplish to the same level of accuracy...and we ain't doing that in the proposed 20 years it took the builders (which is nonsense).

The levitation stuff I usually don't touch as it's pure speculation and there is no precedent for it in our technology...but, I think it's completely possible to be vastly inferior to us in certain forms of technology while at the same time vastly beyond us on another technological track that was beneficial in moving and work stone.

Last edited:
You do realize that across that region there are various unfinished and smaller pyramids that show a clear progression in basic building techniques? There are clearly areas where they used to cut and process the larger boulders. They used ingenious techniques for moving and setting the stones in proper placement.

Tell me something I don't know.

If you think any of this requires some aliens or ancient super people, then you're just not living in reality.

Never said such a thing.

What’s so special about the pyramids. They don’t even have a fancy deck attached to the side you can grill on when friends come by. Or an automatic garage door.

I’m not impressed.

Why don't we build more pyramids made of thousands of tons worth of stone instead of the cheaper, stronger, and more flexible materials developed since?

Do I really need to answer that? Why would you want a pyramid built instead of a more modern structure? In the real world where people spend this thing called money, they want the best value for their dollar. Construction companies aren't built to make pyramids because the demand doesn't exist. Companies don't want to spend tons of money making a fucking pyramid to base their company out of. They want modern materials that allow for modern requirements. How fucking dumb are you really? Technology increases. Building material gets better. People build more advanced structures. It's a process that's gone on to this very day.

Nobody said pyramids were easy to build. They took decades to build and insane amounts of man hours. They aren't complicated as much as they are extremely labor intensive. Yeah, math is still pretty important.

And what's your fucking point about them not building castles instead? Like what does that matter at all what they chose to build? What have you built in your life besides cum rag pyramids in your bedroom?

I never said why don’t modern people build pyramids, I said why didn’t the people who built them (aka apparently the 4th dynasty Egyptians) build anything else on that scale?

Stone fortifications are far more common structures in pre modern times than giant pyramids, and for good reason. A society which has farming, not even bronze age level metallurgy, bows/chariot level war gear and great pyramids is not a balanced society, it was absurd of them to spend the man hours (and resources) building a structure like the great pyramid without inventing even rudimentary Stone fortifications.

Although again the evidence connecting the great pyramid to the 4th dynasty is minimal at best.

What’s so special about the pyramids. They don’t even have a fancy deck attached to the side you can grill on when friends come by. Or an automatic garage door.

I’m not impressed.

In preparation for his book 5/5/2000 Ice: The Ultimate Disaster, Richard Noone asked Merle Booker, technical director of the Indiana Limestone Institute of America, to prepare a time study of what it would take to quarry, fabricate, and ship enough limestone to duplicate the Great Pyramid.

“Using the most modern quarrying equipment available for cutting, lifting, and transporting the stone, Booker estimated that the present-day Indiana limestone industry would need to triple its output, and it would take the entire industry, which as I have said includes thirty-three quarries, twenty-seven years to fill the order for 131,467,940 cubic feet of stone.5 [sic] These estimates were based on the assumption that production would proceed without problems. Then we would be faced with the task of putting the limestone blocks in place.”

image026.jpg

Didn’t you see the movie the prince of Egypt? Lots of slaves (or perhaps just normal paid workers) simply use maths and surveying to get these stones up here. Huge wooden scaffolding like in the film would do the trick....
atop-the-great-pyramid-of-giza-russian-photographers-vadim-makhorov-vitaliy-raskalov-and-friends-location-used-in-cyberpunk-cthulhu-fiction-novel-god-seed-by-david-j-rodger.jpg

Back