New rule for GOAT status

Agreed also, tapping to strikes takes you out of contention immediately.

If you consent to these amendments, I’d be willing to move forward to a vote.
Add tapping to anything and the referee only letting your opponent land 6 more shots after you've been knocked out.
GSP is goat, get over it.

Such a lame reply. Even you agree.
I agree that you need to get back to the OT before you get banned from Sherdog. Nobody wants your bull shit around here. Now GTFO before I get serious about your presence here & call your prison guard @TeTe to drag you back to the OT where you belong.

This thread isn’t serious.
And why don’t you take your own advice instead of flaming?
I'm just f*cking with you OT style dude.

I can spot you OT guyz a mile away & so I waz just playing along.

This thread is destined for the wasteland.... you're all right. Waz fun chatting with you.

I'm just f*cking with you OT style dude.

I can spot you OT guyz a mile away & so I waz just playing along.

This thread is destined for the wasteland.... you're all right. Waz fun chatting with you.
Never heard of him.

Does it matter?

Goat Tranny: Bailey Jay
7CizaXL.gif

I'm not sure.

Make a poll.

GOAT is a "non-weight class" consideration.

It focusez on how well a person dominated their division.

Translation: TS is a Mighty Mouse hater who is trying to undercut the fact that he is nearing the point of topping the other GOATs... & so he wants to create some bullsh*t about his weight to try & make it seem like Mouse's accomplishments mean less.
so in your twisted mind, is MM more of a GOAT than Cyborg?

Johnson isn't in the in the goat conversation as there are better fightets, but it's sad all you dudes who hate on his size, probably would get your ass kicked by him quite easily.

What would u be consider if a man who weighs 125 can kick your ass.

Mighty Mouse is most definitely in the GOAT conversation as he's one of the best fighters of all time in any weight class.

I propose a new rule for being considered GOAT:

A fighter must be able to beat at least half the UFC champions (of their time) to be considered GOAT.

519af184188fe67209501091be14b2ac.jpg

This GOAT weighs twice as much as mighty mouse, as a GOAT should.
Eat that goat meat you get USADAd 100%.

I propose a new rule for being considered GOAT:

A fighter must be able to beat at least half the UFC champions (of their time) to be considered GOAT.

519af184188fe67209501091be14b2ac.jpg

This GOAT weighs twice as much as mighty mouse, as a GOAT should.
<Fedor23>

You are clearly triggered, glass jaw.

How am I the triggered one? I'm the bigger alpha here and you are trying to pretend you could knock me out or something. Don't get so rustled next time. It's just for fun, remember?{<jimmies}

Back