Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

@Phlog have you use YK-11? I've just looked into it. I haven't tried any Sarms and I'm not really looking to but my friends use them and I usually research them for them.

@Phlog have you use YK-11? I've just looked into it. I haven't tried any Sarms and I'm not really looking to but my friends use them and I usually research them for them.

So a brief look shows it to be an oral synthetic steroid, untested in both humans and animals. It's not a SARM. Now that doesn't mean it's harmful but I wouldn't ever take anything that hasn't seen animal and human studies first.

So a brief look shows it to be an oral synthetic steroid, untested in both humans and animals. It's not a SARM. Now that doesn't mean it's harmful but I wouldn't ever take anything that hasn't seen animal and human studies first.

Yeah I don't trust it, I saw it as a designer steroid that was yet to be tested as one and therefore legal for sale like Sarms are as it's an investgational drug and therefore not subject to the current steroid laws in various countries.

Anyone interested in steroids should visit YouTube and see all the videos about former pro wrestlers and bodybuilders who have died young or deteriorated severely after being on the juice for years. Remember pro wrestler Chris Benoit? He wound up killing two people and then killing himself. An autopsy of his brain showed severe damage from steroid use. YOU DON'T MESS AROUND WITH GOD'S CHEMISTRY. He has our body balanced and doesn't need folks tampering in order to feed their ego.

Anyone interested in steroids should visit YouTube and see all the videos about former pro wrestlers and bodybuilders who have died young or deteriorated severely after being on the juice for years. Remember pro wrestler Chris Benoit? He wound up killing two people and then killing himself. An autopsy of his brain showed severe damage from steroid use. YOU DON'T MESS AROUND WITH GOD'S CHEMISTRY. He has our body balanced and doesn't need folks tampering in order to feed their ego.

What are you talking about!!! Let's blame steroids crap, his brain showed damage from steroid usage........don't make me laugh.

1st of all that autopsy showed no such thing.

2nd of all, how is that relevant in a thread titled NON STEROID ALTERNATIVES?

3rd and final point, steroids have been used by millions of people for decades to no ill effect. The people you mention were taking ridiculous amounts, usually with plenty of pain killers, illegal drugs, alcohol and chronic traumatic brain injury.

Oh and finally, you're missing with God's chemistry when you take any medication, when you wear glasses, shoes and clothes, use essential oils, take vitamins etc etc. That is an entirely ridiculous argument born of an paucity of even the most simple logical deduction or information.

Last edited:
Finding it hard to motivate myself to train full bore this time so used as a cutting opportunity. Only training 4 times a week.

A bit less work has done good tho. T shirt is getting tight round the arms and recovery is great. Gonna run this one for 45 days.

Stopped this a month ago because I intend to take part in tested competition. My bone breaks are essentially entirely healed now and my knees through rehab are back up and running. Happy days!

1st of all that autopsy showed no such thing.

2nd of all, how is that relevant in a thread titled NON STEROID ALTERNATIVES?

3rd and final point, steroids have been used by millions of people for decades to no ill effect. The people you mention were taking ridiculous amounts, usually with plenty of pain killers, illegal drugs, alcohol and chronic traumatic brain injury.

Oh and finally, you're missing with God's chemistry when you take any medication, when you wear glasses, shoes and clothes, use essential oils, take vitamins etc etc. That is an entirely ridiculous argument born of an paucity of even the most simple logical deduction or information.
Sarms are basically steroids though, right? They can cause suppression decreasing your body's natural ability to produce test just like roids.

Sarms are basically steroids though, right? They can cause suppression decreasing your body's natural ability to produce test just like roids.

Nah, The steroid core structure is composed of seventeen carbon atoms, bonded in four "fused" rings.

Mk 2866 for example only has two fused rings made of 19 carbon atoms.

That is a world of difference.

giphy.gif

This is some Reefer Madness type of scaremongering.

Nah, The steroid core structure is composed of seventeen carbon atoms, bonded in four "fused" rings.

Mk 2866 for example only has two fused rings made of 19 carbon atoms.

That is a world of difference.

Not reading through the whole thing but, what sarm or sarms would you suggest given your experience with them?

sever brain damage from steroid use.....or flying head first multiple times per day onto the ground from the top rope.....hmmmm

Not reading through the whole thing but, what sarm or sarms would you suggest given your experience with them?

Pretty sure that like myself, he just uses Ostarine. Good for bulking or cutting.

Not as dramatic effect as something like LGD but you don't need to run a PCT if only used for 4-6 weeks at the proper dose. Still very solid, noticeable effect but much less risky than some of the others as it at least went through early phase clinical trials with no nasty side effects discovered.

I'm going to look into Ostarine now as my knee has gone to shit. I'd go the steroid route but one criminal conviction for it and I'd be banned from entering the US so I'll stick with whats legal.

Anyone here got experience with cardarine? Apparently has heart and brain protective effects and dramatically increases cardio?

Anyone here got experience with cardarine? Apparently has heart and brain protective effects and dramatically increases cardio?

I think most guys around here will put you off that stuff since there's been evidence it causes cancer or makes any cancer that's present, considerably worse at certain doses. I don't have the studies on hand but they're easy to find. User beware.

Don't listen to broscientists who say "The rats that got cancer were taking a huge amount" Because in reality rats/mice can process toxins a lot faster than a human can, so those doses were scaled to make them the equivalent of a human. If you want to risk a drug that gave 100% of rats involved in the tests cancer then more power to you. But I wouldn't risk it.

For your actual question I have a friend who used it, he's a bit overweight and it gave him god like cardio. Unfortunately the cardio vanished when he went off it.

Back