Dustin Poirier posts photo of his leg

Filthymaggot

Badger Milk is not a PED.
@Brown
Reaction score
Da3qvwQU0AAijIx.jpg

Brutal...

Photoshop. Everyone knows leg kicks don’t hurt. It’s all in Rogan’s imagination.

When he went back to his corner that last round he was like "STFU...ice my leg...fuck you, I got this"

Dude is a warrior. So is Justin. Amazing fight.

That was the best part of his game. Such a shame to see him abandon that.

Yeah. Its sad and I dont get it.
Its a way to win fights. Watching his fights and I am waiting for them leg kicks and nothing..
WTF?
dude can win fights with them. He has won fights with them.

When he went back to his corner that last round he was like "STFU...ice my leg...fuck you, I got this"

Dude is a warrior. So is Justin. Amazing fight.
not just that... his exact words were:
"ice my leg."
deep breath...
"ice my eye."
also think he broke his hand sometime during the first couple of rounds according to post fight int with Megan Olivi. dude was hurting everywhere.

Its a way to win fights. Watching his fights and I am waiting for them leg kicks and nothing..
WTF?

I thought this until Gaejthe/Alvarez and Gaejthe/Porier. Neither of them checked kicks worth a damn and still won. They both just dealt with the pain and traded head/body punches for leg kicks.

WTF?
A part of me thinks he had a bad injury in his right leg and he doesn't feel as comfortable as he once did when kicking.

I thought this until Gaejthe/Alvarez and Gaejthe/Porier. Neither of them checked kicks worth a damn and still won. They both just dealt with the pain and traded head/body punches for leg kicks.

It’s just a different kind of toughness that Gaethje isn’t used to. He fucked people’s worlds up with leg kicks in WSOF.

I knew it was focked up by the way he was limping.

Props for his toughness in keeping those hands going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back